Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ZEEW][TOKEN] - The "Uber" on blockchain for all on-demand deliveries - page 2. (Read 3195 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 100
ANN is too simple, even if the website investment or notice is not well invested, we are also afraid of investing in this project. You should improve it further.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I have a bunch zeew token's been out of the loop for a while does anybody know how much they're worth or what the price is? Thank you for answer.

You can get the worth on any of the exchanges ZEWT is trading in. Now - IDEX, NEBULA

Smart contract address
0x83bf7c56cc8175ba8f3554b1aa12461c760b8b94

Ticker: ZEWT
Decimal: 18
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
 Our underlying technology is 0x Protocol, an open and permissionless protocol allowing for ERC20 tokens to be traded on the Ethereum blockchain. TokenJar is one of 0x Relayers. For this reason, we are seeking to display the token-listing information on TokenJar in your pinned message.
Activity: 26
Zeew mainly targets small & medium businesses and we have been already serving them for the past 9 month, Zeew is not just a concept, we already have sales and more than 300 couriers on the ground. We do B2B2C kind of Business and service different sectors example internet shops, pharmacies, cosmetics shops, book store and more.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
Zeew converts the way of moving goods through the cities, allows any user what he wishes, on request.
Activity: 49
Hello Team, Can I have your Team Link, And kindly share the link of your white paper so I can read more about your project, Well Thank you in advance
Activity: 16
Is this project still up and running?

Yes it is. ICO is still running and so is Zeew.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Zeew (ZEWT) has been added to Idex exchange !

https://twitter.com/Aurora_dao/status/1026505858870595584

https://idex.market/eth/zewt

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Activity: 18
Is this project still up and running?
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Hmm...I thought that the project is dead or almost dead.. Have I made a mistake?
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
By 20th august ZEEW will be listed on exchange. ZEEW will get listed on external exchange, they do not have any internal exchanges....
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Guys, for those Developers still show balance of 0 on their Zeew wallet, please note if you do not insert your ETH address in profile section and save changes there will be no way for your balance you show up.

The old wallet isnt available anymore, ZEEW have developed and released new wallet that is connected directly to blockchain, you need to sign up using same credentials for old wallet then go to profile section and insert your eth address and click save changes. It will then fetch your token balance
Guys, for those Developers still show balance of 0 on their Zeew wallet, please note if you do not insert your ETH address in profile section and save changes there will be no way for your balance you show up.
Activity: 196
Hi mo ,I have re registered twice yesterday and today ,and its saying please click on the link we,ve just sent you,but im not getting the email from zeew ? And again today iv sent another one and its saying same thing ,iv also checked my spam folders and nothing ??
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
is there a preference to transfer my tokens to the Zeew wallet, or can i just leave in in the MEW for now? Thank you for any answer. Zeew - good project.
Will ZEEW remain on the ETH blockchain or migrate for better scalability? If you are gonna move to another Blockchain you should look at NEO, maybe

As developers already said, "the readyness of the blockchain is important because ZEEW have an already working product in the market. ZEEW need to take many aspects in consideration"
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
As developers said, soon will be big announcement about ICO. I hope news will be about new partnerships and big investors. I hope . Zeew will be great!
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
ZEEW have around 90 businesses that are using ZEEW today and ZEEW working on one partnership currently that will make them available in 7 European countries if ZEEW manage to seal deal with them
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Zeew is a platform that uses Blockchain technology to deliver on-demand delivery. By using this platform, users can instantly connect their customers to any store or Internet shop using the nearest available courier service. Expansion of the project around the world will be difficult for countries that do not support electronic money.
Pages:
Jump to: