Author

Topic: [ANN][ZEN] Horizen: Unbounded By Design - page 160. (Read 217223 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
January 18, 2018, 07:13:26 AM
ZenCash has been added to REVEX.CO!

You can now write your opinions and experiences about ZenCash at REVEX.CO/ZenCash

ZenCash welcome to RevEx! Smiley
Is anyone familiar with this trading platform? Which nationality is the main friend online?

Revex.co provides a place for unbiased user reviewing and commenting on cryptocurrencies, crypto exchanges and gambling sites.
Our goal is to help people make their decisions on where to trade and which cryptocurrencies to buy and sell by reading and writing reviews based on personal user experience with coins, exchanges and cryptocurrency gambling sites.

They are not trading platform Smiley

We are delightful to have such platforms where people can leave their thought and reviews, and we are encouraging users to do so.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 06:53:24 AM

You can now write your opinions and experiences about ZenCash at REVEX.CO/ZenCash

Is anyone familiar with this trading platform? Which nationality is the main friend online?
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
January 18, 2018, 06:32:52 AM
Other nodes pay in coin while ZEN secure node is not.
Secure Node earnings continue to accrue and will be paid in full.

https://blog.zensystem.io/secure-node-payment-update-1-15-18/

It does take time to do something right. But with your continious updates i dont see the problem.
All development hits bumps and often it takes longer than what one thought, the difference is if the community is updated Smiley
legendary
January 18, 2018, 03:31:04 AM
Secure Node earnings continue to accrue and will be paid in full.

https://blog.zensystem.io/secure-node-payment-update-1-15-18/
legendary
January 18, 2018, 03:15:41 AM
Is there an easy breakdown of the difference between a zencash 'secure node', and all the other random 'masternode' coins that are popping up all over the place?

As the name would suggest, I'm guessing the secure nodes are more secure and fundamentally different, but an infographic or description on how they are different would be useful - similar to the zencash one pager comparing it to zcash, monero etc.

In case of Secure Nodes traffic between nodes and wallets is encrypted (and traffic between nodes), it can't be sniffed and identified as a crypto transaction, and this is not the case with classic masternodes  which can be compomised under certain conditions.

Please read following text and you will get bigger picture:
https://blog.zensystem.io/secure-nodes-why-are-they-important/

ZenCash Secure Node System Overview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgTPy4D27Yg
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 01:38:40 AM
Is there an easy breakdown of the difference between a zencash 'secure node', and all the other random 'masternode' coins that are popping up all over the place?

As the name would suggest, I'm guessing the secure nodes are more secure and fundamentally different, but an infographic or description on how they are different would be useful - similar to the zencash one pager comparing it to zcash, monero etc.

Activity: 616
Merit: 167
January 18, 2018, 01:33:51 AM

Activity: 682
Merit: 540
January 17, 2018, 09:20:26 PM
I read a lot about this project, but I still do not understand why it is so cheap, given that it has quite serious prospects, it's worth much more expensive than now, so I think that in the near future the price for a coin should be about 200 $

It should easily be at ZEC levels. Everything about zen is superior. If you notice when people are doing twitter polls for anon coins Zen is always unmentioned or left out. That's how Dash was treated before it went on it's rampage.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
January 17, 2018, 05:03:18 PM
Zencash faucet getzen.cash is not working properly. Announces 50000 to 150000 but only gives away 25000.

I also noticed that.
The first days really was from 50000 to 150000...but every day passed by, the reward got smaller and smaller...
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
January 17, 2018, 04:59:29 PM
Zencash faucet getzen.cash is not working properly. Announces 50000 to 150000 but only gives away 25000.
legendary
January 17, 2018, 03:15:00 AM

Great news! Thanks!

Notice that we changed logo, use this one please.
Activity: 700
Merit: 294
January 17, 2018, 12:36:54 AM
Don't forget to upgrade your secure nodes.  There was an email that went out with the instructions and the link to git page.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 07:57:06 PM
Keep it coming. Great job.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 07:25:11 PM

Activity: 98
Merit: 37
Technologies Designed to Liberate the World
January 16, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

What happened to the promised payments? Non of my nodes are getting paid.

This end of the week some large batches will start to get paid. Wink

Batches didn't happen tho 
that's a bit sad Undecided

We released a couple more days of sec node payments this last week, which went much smoother but also were able to further refine process. Thanks to everyone for the patience, we'll get everything caught up soon.
legendary
January 16, 2018, 12:30:22 PM

Co-founder, Rob Viglione, speaking about new governance and DAOs at The World Crypto Economic Forum.
 Both topics are a big focus for ZenCash in 2018 and are part of our intrinsic values.
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
January 16, 2018, 09:08:19 AM

Thank you for the update. By the way, ZenCash new logo looks amazing! Much more modern than the old logo Smiley
Too bad i did not start the mining at the early days, i would had one of them Secure Nodes then Sad
legendary
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
January 15, 2018, 12:02:26 PM
Is there any specific guide on how to setup a node with the newly released New Arizen wallet v1.1.2 on a Windows system? Would be great.
legendary
January 15, 2018, 06:19:14 AM
Update

The manual challenge links sent from the securenodes tracking server have now been fixed.  
Before sending a new challenge.  Please stop your tracker completely, you can do this by running
Code:
pm2 stop 0
if you are using pm2,
Code:
wait 10 seconds
, and then restart the tracker using
Code:
pm2 start 0
.  Once you have done this, ensure that you do not have an open challenge in the wait state, and if the previous challenge is in the failed state then use the button on the details page to send an email with a challenge link for your node.

you can monitor your tracker while you do this by running
Code:
pm2 logs
Jump to: