Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ZER]🔐ZERO - Your Transactions Are Your Business ✅ - page 13. (Read 36897 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I think many people will participate in this plan. New concept with innovative technology and good scalability of the blockchain with the 0 fees transactions.
Activity: 103
Merit: 6
As block chain grows and develops, it becomes more useful. I dont see how ZER will ever be useful, or what makes the ZER block chain special.

Zelcash is the only useful block chain I know.
zel.cash
Activity: 338
When I opened the new window wallet it says " make sure server is running and you are connecting to the correct RPC port " How can I resolve this?

Have you left it 5 mins ? It should go past this and load up.

Its working great Smiley now just waiting for the fork

Great stuff!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
When I opened the new window wallet it says " make sure server is running and you are connecting to the correct RPC port " How can I resolve this?

Its working great Smiley now just waiting for the fork

Activity: 111
Hello Zero Community  Smiley

I have an important and exciting announcement. We are partnering with
StatX to power our online community.
There are two major benefits and advantages of StatX:

∙ A unique interface that allows us to share key compay metrics and info in a gorgeous
mobile dashboard that is always one swipe away from your chat. No more mad scrolling
to find the data you are looking for.

∙ A higher quality experience due to less spam and scammers being able to join our chat
room.

We are always looking for ways to improve your experience and we are pleased to have
StatX as a new partner in our journey together. From your mobile phones, please  Click https://s52jj.app.goo.gl/pWJQ to follow Zero in StatX

Activity: 139
Non stop development for Zero!
Looking forward to the fork.

🚨🔐We advise pre-fork, anyone holding $ZER on a exchange to please transfer to a wallet https://zerocurrency.io/#wallets , making sure you own your private keys. THIS IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Thanks🔐🚨
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hi;

About pre-fork, do we need to move our coins from mining pool to wallet or are we safe there?

Kind regards

always better to move them to your wallet
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

About pre-fork, do we need to move our coins from mining pool to wallet or are we safe there?

Kind regards
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

thanks - keep it up and they will come  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

I am happy to see each and every day new improvements or development news by the development team. Have you considered about make a youtube video for the monthly achievements? I now, it will be another big workload to team and maybe it will be not reflecet to current momentum but it will be more understanable for the future newcomers.

Kind regards
Pages:
Jump to: