Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ZER]🔐ZERO - Your Transactions Are Your Business ✅ - page 12. (Read 36897 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 0
At a given moment, when the market is starting this very good business. After all, when the market is restored, all ideas make sense for a normal upward movement. Promising plan, no doubt

Thanks for your support!
Activity: 28
At a given moment, when the market is starting this very good business. After all, when the market is restored, all ideas make sense for a normal upward movement. Promising plan, no doubt
🚨🖥If you haven't upgraded your binaries yet, please do so. You will need the new binaries post fork to access your coins.🚨🖥

This is a great project, Is the platform open for testing, I would love to work with the API, What are the requirements I need to get started, also is there a bounty program for this idea?

Hey, please drop into our Telegram/Discord and we can help you out.
Let's take a look at Zero's completed task's. 👀

Activity: 14
I can see that this idea has a lot of good partners loke forbes and soke other rebutable companies. May we know what are your next plans in building a larger community for this idea?
Activity: 14
Could this business exist without tokens / coins? Why is token / coin inseparable from solution? I get that blockchain technology has a goal here but I'm challenged to see why the market for this token / coin will grow and why consumers will pay for it. Also, will commercial / industrial users buy and use the same token / coins offered to ICO participants or will Skynet license their blockchain technology to some people while finding issues for token / coin solutions for consumers / retail markets?
🚨🖥️If you haven't upgraded your binaries yet, please do so. You will need the new binaries post fork to access your coins.🚨🖥️

I start to mine today,  i belive this coin has future...

Awesome, Good Luck!
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
I start to mine today,  i belive this coin has future...
Activity: 77
Zero Currency - Fork Incoming - What happens next?

I see that total supply will be lowered from infinite to 17 Million - why such a low figure? I guess that's only meant for pumping its price, not for any real life use reason. Otherwise, please explain which is the reason.
Zero Currency - Fork Incoming - What happens next?

Pages:
Jump to: