Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][ZER]🔐ZERO - Your Transactions Are Your Business ✅ - page 7. (Read 36851 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
entered this, thanks for the opportunity
Activity: 188
Merit: 84
Hi;

It seems to be we lose hash power on "Team Ƶero Official Pool" Where did everyone go?

Kind regards
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
Where are the differences and descriptions of these desktop wallets?

Simple wallet vs swing wallet vs arizen???

I have tons of currencies and have never heard of a "swing" wallet.  Need to explain what these are.  Put it in the ANN and on the site's main page.

Edit:

Ultimate??

Zelcore?HuhHuh

What the heck?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
It's not as if they wouldn't know you if the name was changed. In fact more would know you.
Having both the name and ticker being phonetically read the same or abbreviated in a clearly distinguishable way, in my opinion, is crucial.
The coin should have one spoken name, not two. It's never too late to make a positive change and a simple one at that.
I apologize to anyone who takes offence to this notion but I can't be the only one who feels this way about zer.

That'll be all from me, just wanted to share that.

(I understand ZER was used due to ZEC, but that's not a recognizable feature (to the common person) and their usage makes more sense (ZEe-Cash). I assume ZERO was unavailable which is why I suggested ZRO.)
Activity: 338
Why not use ZRO as the currency unit instead of ZER? It would give the market ticker a better appearance.

When ZER was created it was given this ticker symbol. Everybody knows Zero as ZER.
Activity: 23
Why not use ZRO as the currency unit instead of ZER? It would give the market ticker a better appearance.
Activity: 3
Activity: 4
Waoooo! Another anonymous coin. I really love the way the team are running the project. Listing ZER on exchange is a massive achievement and I hope the team are looking forward to list ZER  in big exchange soon

the team is actively promoting its project and developing it. I like the fact that the team does not let us forget about the project and constantly reminds us of it in the news. I see an update, I see improvement, I see performance.

Wow, this team work's so fast!  Grin Tongue
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Waoooo! Another anonymous coin. I really love the way the team are running the project. Listing ZER on exchange is a massive achievement and I hope the team are looking forward to list ZER  in big exchange soon

the team is actively promoting its project and developing it. I like the fact that the team does not let us forget about the project and constantly reminds us of it in the news. I see an update, I see improvement, I see performance.
Activity: 149
IOST is currently available on all top 5 exhanges: Upbit, Binance, Bitfiniex, Huobi, and Okex. You can also trade IOST on other 20+ major exchanges! Receive your free tokens now! https://[Suspicious link removed]/2P6r8jl (don't forget to verify at least one social media account!

What is Advertising? Anu ushol from here with his shit !!! Sick person advertising in Zero topic. You as a meat seller, you know that it will soon spoil, you are going to sell it to a vegetarian man. We don't need your coin  Roll Eyes Shocked Angry
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
IOST is currently available on all top 5 exhanges: Upbit, Binance, Bitfiniex, Huobi, and Okex. You can also trade IOST on other 20+ major exchanges! Receive your free tokens now! https://bit.ly/2P6r8jl (don't forget to verify at least one social media account!
The price of ZERO looks high at nearly 6k satoshi.
How many coins I can get if I use one AMD 470 4GB to mine ZERO?
Thanks.

Please follow this link - https://www.coincalculators.io/coin.aspx?crypto=zero-mining-calculator
ZER recognised as Advanced Technology Partner by Amazon Web Services.

📖 ZER Has been featured in blockjournal 📖👏🤝Big thanks to @CryptoGodfatha who is also supporting Zero💎

Activity: 207
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Crypto Swap Exchange
Is this another ANN thread for the same Zero (ZER) project? There is already two others, it's getting quite confusing!
What's new anyway? Why has the price doubled recently? Is it just the privacy coin boom that's currently notable?
Pages:
Jump to: