Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✸✸✸ZETA2COIN✸✸✸ [ZET2] |✸✸✸ Q-U-A-R-K ✸✸✸|POS 99,52% | ICO BURNED NOW CHECK - page 11. (Read 18187 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 250
yobit ico with 0% buy wall Huh Huh

100% buy wall i think ...
who will pay 3-4btc just for listing...?   i maybe worng ..but it seem no sense for 3-4 on yobit rather bittrex..
Activity: 292
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Nice graphics but can you make coin real and make investors money. Why use yobit. They scam too much you should go bittrex or ccex for trustworth.

Lol c-cex and bittrex trustworthy. Gotta smile at that shit
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
Nice graphics but can you make coin real and make investors money. Why use yobit. They scam too much you should go bittrex or ccex for trustworth.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I like the graphics more than anything. Any chance this will pump?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1022
Looks like someone really thought this through and still consider the crypto community to be 'MUGS'

Zero buywall, well done dev and well done yobit for letting that shit happen!
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Nice looking graphics in the OP and that's all about it nothing else is new.
Activity: 484
1.Dev should send 10k coins to the one who informed him (woke him up actually) about Gox,oh sorry,Cryptsy!
2.0% buy wall.Good luck everybody!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I can not find the link to zeta2 wallet ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
I can't believe how many people are simply commenting on the quality of the ANN graphics

No wonder apple makes so much profit - the company all shits in a huge pile, sprinkles some confetti on it, and markets it to people whom don't know any better. 

"Look at this wackbook! No usb ports make you the hippest! 1 GIGAWATTS of RAM - RAM is the best! It makes the wackbook speed up your daily iDingles and iDongles updates! Ask your parents for $5,000 NOW!" 

...and instantly, all the hackey sacks drop; the iStores are filled with iSheep trading in their iDingle 5s for the NEW IMPROVED iDingle 5t because why wouldn't you shell out the price of two month's worth of weed to obtain the same exact piece of shit with a new look?

That's what all these scamcoins are equivalent to.  APPLE.  And that's saying a lot.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
theres not even a dl link for a wallet lets start there can we get a damn download link for the wallet that would help in a decision here lol

I think is good , and buy some , Good Luck  Smiley
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Growthcoin Developer and Crypto Geek Since 2009
theres not even a dl link for a wallet lets start there can we get a damn download link for the wallet that would help in a decision here lol
Pages:
Jump to: