Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✸✸✸ZETA2COIN✸✸✸ [ZET2] |✸✸✸ Q-U-A-R-K ✸✸✸|POS 99,52% | ICO BURNED NOW CHECK - page 6. (Read 18186 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It's the tactics of those 'Devs' to simply ignore the legit questions or problems and post as much as they can so the "bad news" are soon to be on an older page so users don't see that anymore...

It's done with many coins this way... once they have a fresh page they keep on doing there thing. ..

Lots of errors in the code:

1) Max coinbase / supply is not 5 million, but unlimited. There is no limited on the total amount of coins.
2) Block mature time is not 10 confirmations, but 20 confirmations
3) PoS max coin age is not unlimited
4) Difficulty calculation does not fit the Quark algoritm
5) DNS seed node is described as local ip address
6) How do you explain the 1000+ blocks that are already mined? Premine?

Please explain all

1.Max coin supply  6.250.000
2.Block mature 20
3.Max stake age 1000 years
4)for quark diff. system wirte.
we not concern about pow we are more concern about pos .....
and this system will work fine...
5.DNS is VPS or 178.33.64.238:25589
6.POW started from 1000+ block , someone stole my code from Github, and decided to start yesterday, I see That someone Mining,  I mined for only 80+ block for test
my address premine Sf1xBgLJFkjQmHHeLdGQSPF2cqWgi5Xasu

I answered questions for keesdewit , what you still want OC. My project is serious, and do not have to believe me, you'll see later how it will work, Regards
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
It's the tactics of those 'Devs' to simply ignore the legit questions or problems and post as much as they can so the "bad news" are soon to be on an older page so users don't see that anymore...

It's done with many coins this way... once they have a fresh page they keep on doing there thing. ..
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
so silent... boring

maybe when kees will get up online he and the dev will start again debating on the fact that the dev refuses to clear the suspects

"Debating" you say?  Grin

In my opinion, immature and unprofessional rantings, on both sides. Devs acting as such, are hurting the image of their own coin, and the image of alts in general.

I wasnt very friendly I have to admit. But he could just answer the questions in the first place.

Likewise, you could have stepped out. It is commendable by pointing out flaws, though at some point one would have to let it go in my opinion.

If the dev of this coin was serious about it, he would have embraced it, or any other comments regarding.

Yes, think your right.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
so silent... boring

maybe when kees will get up online he and the dev will start again debating on the fact that the dev refuses to clear the suspects

In my opinion, immature and unprofessional rantings, on both sides. Devs acting as such, are hurting the image of their own coin, and the image of alts in general.

I wasnt very friendly I have to admit. But he could just answer the questions in the first place.

Likewise, you could have stepped out. It is commendable by pointing out flaws, though at some point one would have to let it go in my opinion.

If the dev of this coin was serious about it, he would have embraced it, or any other comments regarding.
copper member
so silent... boring

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
so silent... boring

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
1. He does not care - he is just after the ICO funds.
2. He does not care and also has no clue how to fix it.
3. He just doesn't care
copper member

1) Max coinbase / supply is not 5 million, but unlimited. There is no limited on the total amount of coins.

Please explain all

1.Max coin supply  6.250.000
2.Block mature 20
6.POW started from 1000+ block , someone stole my code from Github, and decided to start yesterday, I see That someone Mining,  I mined for only 80+ block for test

Your coin supply is unlimited!

You say that it is limited to 6.250.000 but it is not. BTW Thanks for finally answering my questions.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

But it should work on all the models or only the Pi 2 B? All the times i see a coin having a raspberry-pi version of the wallet seems limited to the 2 B
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

Please explain all

1.Max coin supply  6.250.000
2.Block mature 20
6.POW started from 1000+ block , someone stole my code from Github, and decided to start yesterday, I see That someone Mining,  I mined for only 80+ block for test
Now is "blocks" : 2064
end POW 3000 Blocks
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
so silent... boring

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
This is nice coin.

I smell like spirit that moves into high level.

I'm IN...

regards

-okane--
Pages:
Jump to: