Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✸✸✸ZETA2COIN✸✸✸ [ZET2] |✸✸✸ Q-U-A-R-K ✸✸✸|POS 99,52% | ICO BURNED NOW CHECK - page 4. (Read 18186 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 266
Hey mate,

IMHO it doesn't matter, it's the same Dev as >10 other coins, mostly created by walletbuilders/coingen - he aborts them all after ICO has been sold.
Just check the threads from Osmiumcoin, Predatorcoin, DogeBC, Netcoin, Bitcoinhashcore... (and much more)

The Supply of this coin is unlimited, POW is not ending when you check the code - but the Dev doesn't care because he has no clue...
There are no checkpoint servers and there are several other flaws in the coin which remain unfixed ... Just check the first pages, it's all there already..

Save your money Smiley

>POW is not ending when you check the code ...

But POW really ended
POW blocks really not mined after 3000 block

Reality spits to the code )))
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Hey mate,

IMHO it doesn't matter, it's the same Dev as >10 other coins, mostly created by walletbuilders/coingen - he aborts them all after ICO has been sold.
Just check the threads from Osmiumcoin, Predatorcoin, DogeBC, Netcoin, Bitcoinhashcore... (and much more)

The Supply of this coin is unlimited, POW is not ending when you check the code - but the Dev doesn't care because he has no clue...
There are no checkpoint servers and there are several other flaws in the coin which remain unfixed ... Just check the first pages, it's all there already..

Save your money Smiley

can see that I did a lot of other graphic design for other people   [ZET2] it's not my coin I did graphic design for ZET2

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1235193.0;all
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Hey mate,

Save your money Smiley

Just like the famous Crave thread during the Fud patrol squad...you are the voice of reason!

I only bought 500 on yobit during the ICO for grins...

All the best with your investing!

Cheers Man!
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Hey mate,

Save your money Smiley
legendary
It's all mathematics...!

keesdewit

PoS Min. Coin Age : 4 Hour
PoS Max. Coin Age : Unlimited
Max coinbase 5.000.000
ICO COINS  1200000
50000 COINS
Bounty,giveaway,Pools,Game,Exchange
Total coin supply 6.250.000
0-1 block ICO 1250000 Coins
2-3000 block 10 ZET2 & END POW
Block Mature : 10 Blocks

Hey OC Miner, I read it back and please tell me if I'm wrong...

ICO coins 1200000
Only around 32k sold and Dev said he would burn the remainder of unsold coins.
 Dev has 50k and after giving out ruffly 3k he should have around 47k after the burn.

maybe I'm missing something...

Disclaimer:It's Saturday and I had a few drinks last night... Smiley
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
PPL are gun shy after all the scam Devs and bogus ICO's over the past year...

But if the Dev holds his 47k and does what he says...we could go much higher imHo!

Of course we could death spiral down the toilet if not... Cheesy

It seems you did not read the pages 2-5 of this thread.. lol Smiley

No I was chatting with him on Yobit... Cheesy
legendary

But if the Dev holds his 47k and does what he says...we could go much higher imHo!

It seems you did not read the pages 2-5 of this thread.. lol Smiley
legendary
It's all mathematics...!

legendary
It's all mathematics...!
I nibbled a little and bought 500 during the ICO...

If the Dev burns all the ICO coins like he said 500 coins gets you in the top 15 largest wallets...lol!
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2693
Merit: 1176
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
YoBit ZET2 wallet say:

DEPOSIT ZET2
Deposit for such currency is temporary off.

4 days ICO fund holding period (for devs) Depoist disable
Activity: 301
Merit: 266
YoBit ZET2 wallet say:

DEPOSIT ZET2
Deposit for such currency is temporary off.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: