Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ZNN] ZENON • The Network of Momentum - page 2. (Read 3937 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Got my ZNN from distribution. I don't understand why some pleople complain about team not going public. I'd much rather see tehnical work being done than public faces and CEOs going at conferences on our money while the token goes down 95%.

Ever been scammed by an anonymous team that you now can't hold responsible? Hope it happens to you soon and then you know why it feels better if you know who is behind a project.

Fortunately I did not, a lot of successful crypto projects started anonymously and this is crypto after all, you need to respect people's desire for anonimity and value work rather than public figures. Sorry it happened to you.

You are talking nonsense and you know it. It started out with anonymous teams, but that is not standard anymore for a very good reason. All the strong teams are known these days and don't argue with Satoshi Nakamoto. I bet all core developers for Bitcoin are known.

Instead of making a bet, you should research.

I stick with my bet. Point is that the risk is significantly higher for investors when teams start out anonymously.

Not that simple. Should we talk about all those well known teams that went bankrupt in 2018 - 2019 ? Fusion (Funds are in ETH, the team speculated on the project money. Probably rekt. VeChain (China scam). ALQO (Germany scam). Wanchain (Useless scam). Thundercore (Elaine Shi left after the project suddenly pivoted to a dPos crap, promises broken). Having names to play with isn't a guarantee anymore, especially in this space where everyone can more or less fake intentions and sell magic coins withut being bound to any legal obligations - since no, we're not investors.

I'm not saying this project is or will be an absolute winner but this idea to rely on a bunch of people names on a website seems to not work too often.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Got my ZNN from distribution. I don't understand why some pleople complain about team not going public. I'd much rather see tehnical work being done than public faces and CEOs going at conferences on our money while the token goes down 95%.

Ever been scammed by an anonymous team that you now can't hold responsible? Hope it happens to you soon and then you know why it feels better if you know who is behind a project.

Fortunately I did not, a lot of successful crypto projects started anonymously and this is crypto after all, you need to respect people's desire for anonimity and value work rather than public figures. Sorry it happened to you.

You are talking nonsense and you know it. It started out with anonymous teams, but that is not standard anymore for a very good reason. All the strong teams are known these days and don't argue with Satoshi Nakamoto. I bet all core developers for Bitcoin are known.

Instead of making a bet, you should research.

I stick with my bet. Point is that the risk is significantly higher for investors when teams start out anonymously.
That's a great project, any social media bounty promotion Sir? What algo is this? This is mineable coin right? I didn't see algo information.

Thanks

Best Regards

Okane Satoshi
https://coincircle.com/l/_lXfG9PfaO

Every informations are on the ann. Nobody is going to click on your ad "sir".
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
That's a great project, any social media bounty promotion Sir? What algo is this? This is mineable coin right? I didn't see algo information.

Thanks

Best Regards

Okane Satoshi
https://coincircle.com/l/_lXfG9PfaO
This project is more and more intriguing. I'm tracking down the money.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
You do not have specific dates or time frame to achieve the different milestones on your roadmap. Please, can you explain why they are not stated?

Most importantly, when do you intend giving the details about your team?
I do not know if I am the one missing something out, I cannot found your white paper.

Thats not feasible. People come here for revenge, many come back with new accounts to hunt coin teams and scammers who robbed the most investors. This is the primary reason why it became a common practice to not give out personal infos. Everything and everyone must stay anonymous on the internet, and its best to have a firearm handy in case your neighbor finds out what servers u access with your internet connection.

That's a little bit paranoid is 't it ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
You do not have specific dates or time frame to achieve the different milestones on your roadmap. Please, can you explain why they are not stated?

I do not know if I am the one missing something out, I cannot found your white paper.

Thats not feasible. People come here for revenge, many come back with new accounts to hunt coin teams and scammers who robbed the most investors. This is the primary reason why it became a common practice to not give out personal infos. Everything and everyone must stay anonymous on the internet, and its best to have a firearm handy in case your neighbor finds out what servers u access with your internet connection.

Can you share the btc addresses that were used for the funding? It's all about community and transparency right?

The lightpaper is on the website, the whitepaper is due in December.
Pages:
Jump to: