Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ZNN] ZENON • The Network of Momentum - page 5. (Read 3937 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 110
Nice website. How will distribution work?

ZNN will be generated through the distribution cycles with the ZX Distribution Algorithm using Bitcoin. Each distribution cycle last 24 hours and they will end at block 20160, or when the maximum supply of 4,500,000 ZNN is reached, whichever comes first.

This is hilarious. ZX algorithm is banned from use by the Federal Commonwealth of Cryptography and Supersymmetric Delineation via the statute 6.1 of General Susceptible Cryptography and EDSA codex. It is well known that technological and computer science populists have the industry and also development of associated branches of FintTech under their iron hands and control the flow of information on various fronts.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Interesting project...
Lookin to info...from a quick look now the only way to get coins is spend btc right?

We are currently in the distribution phase. You can create your own ZNN by using BTC.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Interesting project...
Lookin to info...from a quick look now the only way to get coins is spend btc right?
copper member
Eight distribution successfully completed.
copper member
Seventh distribution successfully completed.
copper member
Sixth distribution successfully completed.
copper member
Fifth distribution successfully completed.
copper member
Fourth distribution successfully completed.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014
Got my ZNN from distribution. I don't understand why some pleople complain about team not going public. I'd much rather see tehnical work being done than public faces and CEOs going at conferences on our money while the token goes down 95%.

Ever been scammed by an anonymous team that you now can't hold responsible? Hope it happens to you soon and then you know why it feels better if you know who is behind a project.

Fortunately I did not, a lot of successful crypto projects started anonymously and this is crypto after all, you need to respect people's desire for anonimity and value work rather than public figures. Sorry it happened to you.

anonymous projects have high chance of screwing investors. very rare that you can find a sincere anonymous team focusing on developing their platform. and if you find one, it would be a valuable coin in the future. very true that crypto projects started anonymously, but the scammers found out fast how to use this strategy to grab money from naive users. so with our current situation, it is better to have teams showing their faces and true identities, in order to build the integrity of their project.

looks like there was a lot of work involved with this project.. why bother with such image, scientific papers new distribution algos when you just want to scam people

you don't know if the promised Features down the Road, really exist. if the BTC will ever be distributed thru Xstake is questionable.
Only the Admin has Control, and possible after distribution he could run with all BTC.
The likeliness that this is a scam is quite high.
If the Dev has only Good intention he can reveal his identity, I guess.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Got my ZNN from distribution. I don't understand why some pleople complain about team not going public. I'd much rather see tehnical work being done than public faces and CEOs going at conferences on our money while the token goes down 95%.

Ever been scammed by an anonymous team that you now can't hold responsible? Hope it happens to you soon and then you know why it feels better if you know who is behind a project.

Fortunately I did not, a lot of successful crypto projects started anonymously and this is crypto after all, you need to respect people's desire for anonimity and value work rather than public figures. Sorry it happened to you.

anonymous projects have high chance of screwing investors. very rare that you can find a sincere anonymous team focusing on developing their platform. and if you find one, it would be a valuable coin in the future. very true that crypto projects started anonymously, but the scammers found out fast how to use this strategy to grab money from naive users. so with our current situation, it is better to have teams showing their faces and true identities, in order to build the integrity of their project.

looks like there was a lot of work involved with this project.. why bother with such image, scientific papers new distribution algos when you just want to scam people
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

Activity: 7

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

copper member
Third distribution successfully completed.
copper member
Second distribution successfully completed.
Activity: 7
copper member
First distribution successfully completed.
copper member
Zenon Network is currently at block 3516, everything running smooth.

Join the community on Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/MLyPehLIbJj1nw1XOOOltg
Pages:
Jump to: