Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ZNY] BitZeny [Yescrypt][CPU] LAUNCHING 2014/11/8 0:00 GMT - page 9. (Read 78942 times)

Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Is it true that BitZeny dev returned the activities? Is it just a person or a group? Why is the blockexpolorer in coinmarketcap not up to date? What can we expect from this coin? I'll buy some on CryptoBridge.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
So i have been mining for 20 hours or so on http://www.lycheebit.com and total earned is 0.00000000 ZNY but shares for the next block is several percent. Does that mean I will actually earn something when the next block is found? Thanks
Yep. According to their statistics it takes about 24h to find a new block. But you will get the reward, i had pretty the same situation.
Lycheebit is very slow; lapool was much better, but it rejects many miners now.
At least lycheebit seems to be working, I'm on this site now. I mined on lapool some time ago, it worked pretty well when they had just 1k - 1.5k workers. But with 6k - 7k workers it was really hard to connect to the pool. I faced the situation when my workers was trying to connect to the lapool during the whole day and failed to do that. So, I just lost possibilities to earn some coins on that day...

Zeny MD pool is available on http://n-zeny.mdpool.info/

So, which pool is the best for mining now?
cwl
Activity: 16
So i have been mining for 20 hours or so on http://www.lycheebit.com and total earned is 0.00000000 ZNY but shares for the next block is several percent. Does that mean I will actually earn something when the next block is found? Thanks
Yep. According to their statistics it takes about 24h to find a new block. But you will get the reward, i had pretty the same situation.
Lycheebit is very slow; lapool was much better, but it rejects many miners now.
Activity: 60
Activity: 29
has been updated with the most up-to-date mining pools, social forums, and exchanges
Yeah, updated - with links to lapool which is impossible to connect to, zenymdpool which is unavailable and BitZeny Graph at site which is no longer supported.

I'm sorry, you are correct. There are some links to pools which should have been removed during the recent update.
The others are working fine according to the jp community.

There were a few new tweets on the original developer's account in the recent days.
https://twitter.com/bitzeny
I cannot confirm the authenticity of the person behind the tweets, but according to the tweets he will be slowly getting back into development, little by little. Maybe he had enough sake, eh?
He also thanked the community for showing support for the coin all these years.

Let's not forget about the other community efforts, evident on bitzeny.info and activities which were outlined in the previous pages of this thread.

As for the valuation of the coin, I agree with you again. I believe it is currently fairly priced and has been mostly stable since the large and predictable correction from $0.60.
C-CEX's holiday mode is unfortunate, but it seems the community has already found a new home on Crypto-Bridge, as the trading volumes reflect.
cwl
has been updated with the most up-to-date mining pools, social forums, and exchanges
Yeah, updated - with links to lapool which is impossible to connect to, zenymdpool which is unavailable and BitZeny Graph at site which is no longer supported.

the current prices doesn't reflect the true value of ZNY community
I'd say that current stagnant prices completely reflect the state of ZNY: no effective pools, dev seems to be drinking sake.
NEWS!
The original website, http://bitzeny.org, has been updated with the most up-to-date mining pools, social forums, and exchanges!
is the project still alive?
Please don't be lazy and read the last few pages of this thread.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
is the project still alive?
NEWS!
BitZeny is now available on TradeSatoshi exchange!
https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=ZNY_BTC
Posted by: itbrnnet
Does anyone know if bitzeny/cpuminer is supported on Windows Server 2003 R2? I've recently tried to start it but got a message that normaliz.dll is not found. Tried to download it but there was no change in the miner's behavior.

Is there minimal requirements to the release of the OS?

P.s. I have a server with 4 x AMD Opteron 880 and win server 2003 r2 installed. Also it's possible to install Red Hat Enterprise 5.

Go for the linux. always choose linux... unless realy need MS or Apple BS...

you forgot to mention if 2k3 R2 (btw amazing os) is 64bit or 32bit (on this one you can not mine with precompiled minerd on older AMDs - cuz no sse4 on them...).
I do not now if you can compile it from source on or for 32bit Win OS win no SSE4, but if you can than you could run it.

Also I want know how minerd works on multi cpu systems with old OS (if manual CPU affinity assignment is required or not). -> just curiosity

Posted by: codeany
lapool is so sloooow and you are mining at 1% pool fee. try soup.misosi.ru, this pool does not apply fees and much more stable
lapool was more stable, steady and accurate in terms of hash detection and given works. dashboard info too.
in lapool I had 99% efficiency and 1% fee (in all 5 mined coins from beginning).
in misosi I have now mined only ~2 coins, with 80% eff. and no fee.  (~1 coin with 4threads, another one with 3 threads, cuz 4threads seems unstable)
also mining itself on misosi:16002  looks weird. on 16001 does not even mine , cuz my cpus (all have 4 threads each) are not strong. mining on all 4 threads is unstable. on 3 threads is more stable and reports same hashrate like on 4threads in both misosi and lapool.
which one is better (if both are runing xD)?
so if I will notice any significant and worth to mention changes. You will be posted.
I use Win Server 2003 R2 x64 and tried the precompiled version of cpuminer x64 without sse4 support from bitzeny.org

I'm a little afraid of compiling cpuminer on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 because it's the only linux officially supported by my HP DL 585 G1 and I didn't see any instructions how to compile cpuminer on Red Hat Linux. All instructions which I've seen were about compiling on Ubuntu Server, but it's impossible to install this OS on HP DL 585 G1 server.
I've resolved the problem. Just updated from IE6 to IE8 on win server 2003 r2 x64 and normaliz.dll was created in windows/system32/. After that cpuminer x64 no-sse works fine on 4 x amd opteron 880 with 1.56kH/s.
Hi everyone!
Why is so low price?
what do you think about the price in near future?
Thank you!

Hello and welcome to our thread!
I don't want to lie to you, and I encourage you to label anyone who claims they can "predict" the price of any coin, either via silly triangles on graphs or otherwise, a liar.
I have no idea what the price will be in the near future. There are various activities going on with the coin, see the previous page of this thread.
I would personally be happy for this coin to reach a stable $0.50 by next summer, maybe $1 by the end of next year! I'm just being realistic here.

Please remember that past performance does not indicate future returns, invest responsibly! Good luck Smiley
cwl
lapool is so sloooow and you are mining at 1% pool fee. try soup.misosi.ru, this pool does not apply fees and much more stable
lapool was more stable, steady and accurate in terms of hash detection and given works. dashboard info too.
in lapool I had 99% efficiency and 1% fee (in all 5 mined coins from beginning).
in misosi I have now mined only ~2 coins, with 80% eff. and no fee.
Same for me. But now miner shows error "stratum_recv_line failed" while connecting to lapool.
Activity: 7
Hi everyone!
Why is so low price?
what do you think about the price in near future?
Thank you!
Activity: 5
Does anyone know if bitzeny/cpuminer is supported on Windows Server 2003 R2? I've recently tried to start it but got a message that normaliz.dll is not found. Tried to download it but there was no change in the miner's behavior.

P.s. I have a server with 4 x AMD Opteron 880 and win server 2003 r2 installed. Also it's possible to install Red Hat Enterprise 5.
works fine even on winxp http://bitzeny.org/bin/cpuminer/cpuminer_win32_141104.zip

you forgot to mention if 2k3 R2 (btw amazing os) is 64bit or 32bit (on this one you can not mine with precompiled minerd on older AMDs - cuz no sse4 on them...).
I do not now if you can compile it from source on or for 32bit Win OS win no SSE4, but if you can than you could run it.

Also I want know how minerd works on multi cpu systems with old OS (if manual CPU affinity assignment is required or not). -> just curiosity

in misosi I have now mined only ~2 coins, with 80% eff. and no fee.  (~1 coin with 4threads, another one with 3 threads, cuz 4threads seems unstable)
also mining itself on misosi:16002  looks weird. on 16001 does not even mine , cuz my cpus (all have 4 threads each) are not strong. mining on all 4 threads is unstable. on 3 threads is more stable and reports same hashrate like on 4threads in both misosi and lapool.
so if I will notice any significant and worth to mention changes. You will be posted.
I use Win Server 2003 R2 x64 and tried the precompiled version of cpuminer x64 without sse4 support from bitzeny.org

I'm a little afraid of compiling cpuminer on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 because it's the only linux officially supported by my HP DL 585 G1 and I didn't see any instructions how to compile cpuminer on Red Hat Linux. All instructions which I've seen were about compiling on Ubuntu Server, but it's impossible to install this OS on HP DL 585 G1 server.
Activity: 12

in misosi I have now mined only ~2 coins, with 80% eff. and no fee.  (~1 coin with 4threads, another one with 3 threads, cuz 4threads seems unstable)
also mining itself on misosi:16002  looks weird. on 16001 does not even mine , cuz my cpus (all have 4 threads each) are not strong. mining on all 4 threads is unstable. on 3 threads is more stable and reports same hashrate like on 4threads in both misosi and lapool.

Activity: 5
hi,
anyone is mining on lapool.me ?
i was started to mine about two days ago. mined about 5 coins on lapool.me:3014 .
then server side had problems and it was mentioned on website after couple of hours, when i noticed that minerd was sending stratum_subscribe send failed.
so i did not pay much attention for that.

i'm wondering what did gone wrong with pool and/or minerd that when notification was removed I still getting same message.

thanks in advance
cwl
Hi, fayrez

minerd was sending stratum_subscribe send failed
I still getting same message
I've got the same problem - so the error is definitely on their side.
Pages:
Jump to: