Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Zugcoin cryptocurrency with PoS and in GAME!! - page 3. (Read 20708 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hello ZugCoin Addictors

I have some exciting News for you  Cool

- The Whitepaper is almost done, I already saw it and it looks very good, still some things to be done before we publish it.
- Security Improvements were made on our games.
- The last but not least  Shocked
- I wanted to show you some Pictures of new Maps on CryptoRun but because im a newbie in Bitcointalk which i am Cheesy  i cant post them
  I posted them on Discord so dont forget to check it out

Social media
# Twitter
https://twitter.com/ZugCoiN
# Discord
https://discord.gg/59fm6rZ
# Telegram
https://t.me/Zugcoin
# Steemit
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@vonboss/zugcoin-cryptocurrency-with-pow-and-in-game
Activity: 12
Hello ZugCoin Addictors Smiley

First, I want to thank you for playing our games and hopefully you will stay with us because we still have a lot to offer

About Me: Zugsoft mentioned some Time ago that a new Guy joined in his Team. Thats me  Grin
My Name is André Santos 27 Years old and i live in Zug
I came into the Cryptospace because of the BTC Price, after that i focused on the Technology since then I am addicted and fascinated what the Blockchain Technology can do to make the World a better Place.
Me and Cedric met a couple times at a crypto conference in Zug. One day I saw Cedric and Patrick talking about ZugCoin and that same evening I played the game and tried the wallet and I was fascinated how easy
and fun it was to play CryptoRun. Since then I'm in the team and Im helping as much as I can so that the Project become a success

Me, Patrick Kosek and Amandine Perrin will do the Marketing.
Cedric *Founder* and Christophe *Co-Founder* dont have the Time to manage this Task because they are Working on the Blockchain and developing the Games
Amandine *Marketing* will start to work in Q4 in Marketing Phase

News:
- The Map on CryptoRun will be changed every 7 to 15 Days
-Some Highlights of CryptoRace:
- 40 different Blocks to design a unique Racetrack every 7-15 Days includes Random Trees, Rocks and Obstacles
- 8 different Cars for the 1st Release
- A Game Wallet which will allow Players to transfer ZugCoin from a exchange to your Game Wallet
- The same Wallet can be used on multiple Devices for example to share your ZugCoin Wallet with your Sister
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
Peбя. ecть y кoгo aктивныe нoды, для cинx. кoшeлькa ?
///
Guys. there are at whom active nodes, for synchronization wallets
Бeз дoбaвлeния нoд нopмaльнo cинxpoнитcя. No need add node, this normal sinc.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Peбя. ecть y кoгo aктивныe нoды, для cинx. кoшeлькa ?
///
Guys. there are at whom active nodes, for synchronization wallets
copper member
Activity: 65
The next racing game, based on zugcoin is 80% finished.
-Multiplayer done
-Zugcoin Wallet done
-UI 70% done
-Shop 70% done

Vote for Zugcoin here, to list zugcoin on a new exchange :
https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b7f55d67bbdb90c08f393ff
Activity: 75
a lot already are saying that this is a great project. i have reservations on every project. i will consider it great if the platform is already up ad running as well as successful operations
Very good news! Wait update and new game relise  Wink
copper member
Today Amandine, Patrick and me were to a meeting to meet people.
Africa market is growing very fast, we have to install a game server in Africa.
We discussed with a investor from China/Korean,  people are crazy about Games, they would love our concept, he likes the zugcoin projet , and believe in this projet because everything work : ProofOfGame->Wallet->Exchange->Fiat
He will show CryptoRun to a partner, and we have to give more detail about the project
One more guy joined the zugcoin team
He will help us to translate the games, whitepaper, website in Portuguese en English, then market, bounties...

copper member
Yes this game will support zugcoin.
This video is a wip, early stage, the first release for 1st of September will have polished design, better physics.
This game will be multiplayer, 4 players in competition, no rules, random weekly track.
Do you think a Formula 1 is the best car to drive ?  Grin

Our next game will be really fun, available 1st of September.

Good designed! Nice truck model. This game support collect ZUG  coin?
copper member
Do you think a Formula 1 is the best car to drive ?  Grin

Our next game will be really fun, available 1st of September.

Activity: 79
Are there any new pool to mine zugcoin. Because i found some old pool but seems always dead. As i understood from messages blockchain has been changed. so If you guys suggest some pools to mine would be very nice.

Like you already readed blockchain has changed ! No PoW anymore only PoS and gaming how you could read on the first page. You can buy Coins and stake them with an yearly intrest of 50% or you can play Cryptorun and collect some Coins. You can withdraw that Coins to your wallet and stake them too if you want or buy some ingame characters.
Activity: 9
Are there any new pool to mine zugcoin. Because i found some old pool but seems always dead. As i understood from messages blockchain has been changed. so If you guys suggest some pools to mine would be very nice.
copper member
Activity: 29

This coin has been added on channels Start exchanges / CryptoTeam
https://t.me/cryptoteam_exchanges
https://discord.gg/UC4fwdk

Start exchange on
crex24
crex24.com/exchange/ZCN-BTC

On discord you can: vote for coins, see rating coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.
I recomme everone to try the game and earn some Coins. The guys behind this project are really doing good work and not much coins do the mining through 100% gaming. You can easily mine some coins as long there are not that much players. The valvue of the coins will increase fast as playerbase grows. Better collect now or you will have less coins in the future. Hope I could motivate some people to take a look at this project. The project is still new and there was no big marketing better join now Smiley
copper member
Play to CryptoRun on Android, it's free, and really easy to earn Zugcoin.

We are working on the next game using Zugcoin, the physics is already very good.

Bitexbay.com is a scam exchange. Do not deposit coins there.

This person is a liar. He has been telling lies. I don't know what he wants to do. He always said that BitexBay is not credible. It is ridiculous. The BitexBay exchange is developing rapidly. It is very disgusting to this kind of slander. Please stop this shameful behavior.
So trustful that I got kicked from discord for asking for help and never got an activation Email and as I got kicked After the first 2 sentences I will not join that exchange. First Experience with that exchange and it was not nice...
Activity: 13
Bitexbay.com is a scam exchange. Do not deposit coins there.

This person is a liar. He has been telling lies. I don't know what he wants to do. He always said that BitexBay is not credible. It is ridiculous. The BitexBay exchange is developing rapidly. It is very disgusting to this kind of slander. Please stop this shameful behavior.
copper member
Swap request end

We don't accept old zugcoin anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: