Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Zugcoin cryptocurrency with PoS and in GAME!! - page 4. (Read 20708 times)

copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
More performing the Swap for this new chain of blocks, will it keep the same balance that it had in the old chain? Is it the 1: 1 Zugcoin swap?

Hello, to swap your old zugcoin you have to contact us on discord or by sending me a private message here

Are you sure this token has a good prospect for the future?

With our previous games we reached 6 millions players, the forecast for CryptoRun is very good, the retention is amazing.
We have already really good statistics for CryptoRun, so yes we are sure to have a good future.

With our next games CryptoRace and CryptoWar, the amount of players will increase, they will spend more zugcoin to buy virtual Asset, so the value will increase.
Activity: 79

What is wrong with it? The ANN design is not the best but that should be no problem as you still can edit it. But the idea of mining Coins is very good. I don´t khnow any other Coin that makes the distrubtion through gaming. Some try to but failed.
More performing the Swap for this new chain of blocks, will it keep the same balance that it had in the old chain? Is it the 1: 1 Zugcoin swap?

It´s a completly new blockchain and not a copy from the old. You need to dm the devs to swap your old Coins. You can´t just use your old privat key that will not work.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Activity: 36
Great news! Keep going ahead team!
Zugcoin website is 90% finished.

http://zugcoin.org

Activity: 14
Hello team!
I suppose it's a great project! Witting website,  promising design!
copper member
Zugcoin website is 90% finished.

http://zugcoin.org
2nd exchange : Escodex

The 3rd exchange will be Crex24

Crex24 will bring some volume. Did place some buy orders on Escodex too but will not use BitExBay as I got kicked from discord for asking for help with activating my account. And there is kyc verification if you want to withdraw a bigger amount of coins. If you make the mistake to desposit too much Coins on the exchange without kyc verification your Coins are stuck I think. I would recomme to use Escodex but you can choose on yourself.
copper member
2nd exchange : Escodex

The 3rd exchange will be Crex24
copper member
Bitexbay.com is a scam exchange. Do not deposit coins there.
Before to announce BitexBay was our first exchange, we tested BitexBay deposit with ZCN, BTC, then withdraw with ZCN and BTC, and no problem.
The only problem I had, was for half hour, impossible to receive verification code, but after I received my ZCN in my Wallet.

Can you explain here your problem please ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What can you support your statement? I never believe in simple words, and I always require only confirmed facts.
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
Great project, I played many hours already and even got my first stake. Looking forward for the iOS version for my friends. This project is one of the first where you can really make Coins through gaming. I can only say nice job I will be with you Smiley
Hope we find some good exchanges in the near future for creating some valvue and finish the blockexplorer and whitepaper.
The Team really work good and is always helping.
Happy gaming to all Smiley
Activity: 131
Wayting exchange  Smiley
And how to play? I have now an iPhone and I do not have an android.
And why so many coins per game?
I collected one L3 + less per hour!
So it's not honest! 200 coins a day is too much! Shocked

Hello,
Next week the Cryptorun game will be 95% finish, we will submit the game to Apple next week.
We know in advance Apple needs 2 weeks to review a game, and Apple is really strict about security, crypto-currencies, IPV6, we cannot give you a release date.

About the amount of coins collected in the game, it's easy at the moment because we have only 100 players per days, with 1000 players you will collect less coins for sure  Grin
It's exactly the same when you are mining a coins with only 5 miners.

Nice some friends are already waiting to play and asking me many times Smiley Hope there will be many many new Player in the near Future.
copper member

Hello,
Next week the Cryptorun game will be 95% finish, we will submit the game to Apple next week.
We know in advance Apple needs 2 weeks to review a game, and Apple is really strict about security, crypto-currencies, IPV6, we cannot give you a release date.

About the amount of coins collected in the game, it's easy at the moment because we have only 100 players per days, with 1000 players you will collect less coins for sure  Grin
It's exactly the same when you are mining a coins with only 5 miners.
Activity: 32
Activity: 131
Good news !!! Waiting new game and exchange  Smiley Good luck !
Pages:
Jump to: