Pages:
Author

Topic: Anonymous hacker's group fight against Russia - page 7. (Read 832 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1267
Lightning network is good with small amount of BTC
http://When i watched this video of  Russian soldier surrenders to Ukrainian public who feed him and tears begin to drop from my eyes that why are we humans the cause of our problems? another report coming in says Russia will begin to loose hold to withstand starting from Sunday.
I hope Russia will one day understand that Putin is only fighting for himself and power. What do you expect in an autocratic government, they have the power to dictate with little rights given to their citizens. Putin and his god fathers are the cause of the problem. If this sanctions continue, this will result to Russia to fall from one of the countries with the best economy

Must Russia (Putin) remain adamant in proving to the world its ability and last resort?
Even if the war ended, I hope US and EU to continue sanctioning Russia in a way it will not be capable of producing and funding nuclear, biological and other weapons that humanity against in war. Only what should remove this sanction should be a Russian government that will support US and EU.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Must Russia (Putin) remain adamant in proving to the world its ability and last resort?

The army is the modern way of selling your soul. At least in theory, one has to obey superiors' orders no matter how wrong they are.
Of course, Russians were (and are) lied, brainwashed, and if that doesn't wok, they are beaten and locked up.
Russian soldiers, even worse: they don't get information, they get only propaganda and orders.

Still, Russian people are still our best chance to (stand up and) end this stupid war. Russia is not Putin, but they may have to prove that, for themselves and for the entire world. Else both their economy (Russia) and ours (most of the rest of the world) goes into trouble, at least for short-medium term.
Activity: 952
Merit: 555
Anonymous hacker's group fight against Russia

Russians are obviously passing through alot at this trying time as a result of it government invassion of Ukraine, this brings about the interference of one of the world's known hacker's group "anonymous" declaring waging war against Russia by hacking into their government official websites, Russian Tv channels releasing the footage of their invasion on Ukraine to the world.
Anonymous has also taken responsibility for several other cyber attacks, including shutting down the Kremlin’s official website, hacking the Ministry of Defence database and taking down 300+ Russian media and bank websites.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/insider/anonymous-hacker-group-russia-war-russian-tv-hacked-b986733.html%3famp

Considering the magnitude of the implication caused as a result of Putin engaging war against Ukraine, the Innocent Russians have suffered much in the areas of: sanction and swift ban placed, economy downsize, denied access to international freedom trade, inflation, devaluation of RUBBLE against USD, loss of military personnels, denied access to social media (Facebook and Twitter), ban of about 25,000 coinbase users accounts and pause in other crypto exchanges, shutdown in Kazakhstan bitcoin mining and crypto related activities, Mastercard, Visa and PayPal service shutdown, loss of innocent lives among others with the threat to also release one of it deadliest nuclear weapons.

When i watched this video of  Russian soldier surrenders to Ukrainian public who feed him and tears begin to drop from my eyes that why are we humans the cause of our problems? another report coming in says Russia will begin to loose hold to withstand starting from Sunday.

Pages:
Jump to: