Pages:
Author

Topic: Anonymous PLN Mastercard cards - page 9. (Read 50282 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
December 13, 2012, 04:59:51 PM
tried another atm today. still cudnt withdraw. very strange. this was my way to cash out bitcoin. anyone know any other way?
ive never used these cards to purchase online, can you use anywhere, amazon, e.t.c.?
also never actauly used these to pay in store. do they work everywhere?
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1001
December 11, 2012, 10:33:22 AM
Did you try another atm? Can you still use it for online shopping?
December 09, 2012, 02:37:46 PM
I created a new name, address e.t. c for the card that ive been withdrawing from. ive since discovered this isnt the problem as ive had another wbk card arrived, transfered money to it and  it shows the balance, but like on the other card. i cant withdraw. this is from an atm ive always used. either this atm is blocking these cards now and i need to try another atm. or wkb are blocking these cards in u.k. anyone else in u.k able to withdraw?
regards
legendary
December 07, 2012, 07:43:14 AM
Ok so had one of these WBK cards for a month or 2 no problems withdrawing. transfered some money to it the other day but lost my fake polish, name, addres e.t.c. so made another. money has showed up in my account, but cant withdraw, reckon ive been blocked?tried couple of ATMS. anywya round this. can i register my WBK card online and bank transfer the funds out?
any help appreicted
regards
what do you mean by "you made another"? You registered a new card or a new fake name for the same card?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
December 06, 2012, 05:02:39 AM
I question the anonymity aspect of the reloadable cards aside from the possibility of the OP knowing the number and CVV. I tried a reloadable Visa but to use it I needed to give Greendot my social security number and would have had to fax proof of residence (or something along those lines) i.e. bank statement, electric bill etc. So that wasn't what I would consider anonymous they ended up sending me a check for the balance I had loaded on the card.

I have since used a few non reloadable gift debit cards from AMEX and Visa without problems, only thing you need to tie to those cards is a zip code so that's not bad IMO.
AMEN
December 05, 2012, 02:04:19 PM
Ok so had one of these WBK cards for a month or 2 no problems withdrawing. transfered some money to it the other day but lost my fake polish, name, addres e.t.c. so made another. money has showed up in my account, but cant withdraw, reckon ive been blocked?tried couple of ATMS. anywya round this. can i register my WBK card online and bank transfer the funds out?
any help appreicted
regards
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
December 03, 2012, 05:57:22 PM
If you need some help please PM me (send me private message).
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 23, 2012, 01:38:46 PM
@chrcoe01
It works in US correctly. I think you would like it if you try 1.

/

I still offer PLN cards for as low as 1.7btc. Or send me your best offer via PM.
First "card for a try" for 1.3btc with free shipping.
November 04, 2012, 05:36:10 PM
Activity: 147
October 31, 2012, 03:08:47 PM
just finished reading through all of this thread, interesting stuff for sure!

I am kicking around the idea myself, anyone who uses it in US able to give a bit more detail on how useful it is?  It seems to be purely a way to get money from an ATM basically.  Is it useful to pay bills and such or is that a bad idea?
Activity: 15
October 31, 2012, 09:09:45 AM
Just thought I'd chime in here also.

I spend much time in the UK and have bought one of DeanC's cards to see if it is a option for future use.

Delivery was very quick. Dean sent it Friday and I think I got it the following Tuesday or Wednesday. The card envelope was sealed with all the relevant information inside.

I ran into difficulties in getting the card loaded, but this was due to the exchange I chose to use (Mt Gox). Though their support guys were very helpful, Gox refunded my Zloty's in full as they wouldn't process my request without a Polish address.

Hmmm.... "Bullshit" I thought to myself, since this is SEPA, a system for inter-European transfers.

A couple of posts back here (thanks Bitcats!) and some further exploration reveals that there are many exchanges outside of MtGox and Intersango that will do what I require.

With the new exchange located, I placed the withdrawal request on late Wednesday PM and it confirmed loaded onto the card by 12pm Friday.

One quick trip to the atm and I was holding some fresh GBP.

About to do some work on a spreadsheet to figure out how financially viable this method is, but no doubt, it is on the expensive side.

The flip side is that these could be a real godsend in a pinch. Will be ordering more post Christmas if they are still about.

/salute DeanC
legendary
October 30, 2012, 12:51:22 PM
If get one of these in PLN can I use in UK? Will it just do exchange rate at time of sale to convert to GBP?

Can they be funded with SEPA transfer or only polish zloty? If zloty do you know if i can transfer direct from intersango to this card without needng a polish bank account?
You can use them in UK and load them by SEPA in EUR, GBP or PLN but the exchange loss (conversion rate) is quite high.
You can withdraw from intersango to the card (within the card limits) and you dont need a bank account.
October 28, 2012, 03:34:53 PM
legendary
October 24, 2012, 12:58:00 PM
PKOPPLPW is correct (PEKAO Bank)
October 24, 2012, 11:34:36 AM
Guessing it is PKOPPLPWXXX, in reply to myself...
October 24, 2012, 11:26:33 AM
Thanks bitcats. Gave them a try, but funked up my login and there is no password reset button. Doh.

Going to try bitstamp but does anyone know the BIC code for these cards?

I had a look on one of the websites that list them, but there are several, one it seems for each branch. Unless I am missing it, I can't see which branch the card is tied to.
legendary
October 24, 2012, 09:55:16 AM
Well, I just got my money returned from Mt Gox.

They are saying that I have to have a Polish address to be able to process the request, otherwise I can use an International Wire.

Could anyone recommend an exchange that will get this lovely card ticking over for me?  Smiley
https://bitcoin-24.com ?
October 24, 2012, 09:17:02 AM
Well, I just got my money returned from Mt Gox.

They are saying that I have to have a Polish address to be able to process the request, otherwise I can use an International Wire.

Could anyone recommend an exchange that will get this lovely card ticking over for me?  Smiley
Activity: 80
October 19, 2012, 11:17:34 AM
Ok i buy one.
October 19, 2012, 08:37:48 AM
@sirjocky

I replied to you via PM.

Pages:
Jump to: