Pages:
Author

Topic: another site like BTT. Where everyone can be hero rank - page 2. (Read 431 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 106
do you guys know any kinds of crypto related sites that promoting a good altcoins aside from bitcointalk?
While I am browsing I saw this site https://www.altcoinstalks.com/
I found out that this has similarity with bitcointalk, this site offers bounty as well and every altcoins that has a good rating has its own subsection.

Do you have any to suggest for another source of altcoins information.

There is almost no sense from these sites, because they do not have 1% of the content that is in BTT and the number of people there is ten times less .
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
In website there is various types of website to help you but bitcointalk in one of the good one most of them follow this site based on this its regularly updated so you should trust this site but if you wants another then you can search in internet for better result.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
The link is same as Bitcointalk, a good alternate to read more about cyrptocurrency just hope it become successful like Bitcointalk. Best regards, for me reading is wealth. I'll stick to Bitcointalk. Trusted.
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
maybe you find a source other than the bitcoin forum but it can be believed but in my opinion as a suggestion to you this forum is the most trusted and I do not suggest to you this bitcoin forums because this forum I think is more than enough for all information of bitcoin
Activity: 266
There are so many sources available in internet. You just need to search properly. But I do believe that bitcoin is the most popular and somewhere it is the source of other forums as well.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
You can find all the info in other platforms such as reddit, YouTube and medium. However, you must know specific channels and that could be cumbersome if you want to find specific projects. In bitcointalk, the info is grouped very well. I do not recommend any other blog apart from this one.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
do you guys know any kinds of crypto related sites that promoting a good altcoins aside from bitcointalk?
I found out that this has similarity with bitcointalk, this site offers bounty as well and every altcoins that has a good rating has its own subsection.

Yeah i know that site altcointalk and many more site want to copy like bitcointalk forum style, cryptoville community before i start joining herein bitcointalk i discover the community site for altcoins but no one can copy the onigunal forum of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

Maybe you can use Google to find other alt coins forums but I don't think that they have more info than this forum. Although this is more of a bitcoin sort of forum, but alt coins discussions thread here are very alive plus the bounty are popping up everyday that you don't know what bounty you gonna join. So for me, there's no one out there more informative than this community. Although you have to filter out every discussions because some of them includes a lot of FUDs.
Activity: 168
Well there can be some such sites. You can search over internet and you will find them. But for this purpose I think this forum i.e bitcointalk is the best.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I searched for this sort of forum few days before. But, any of them barely maintains the quality like this forum does. Here people are more open about their thoughts and perceptions and the rules and regulations are strictly organized. It also has different sections of topic.  Besides,  people has become a family over here. However, if you are  looking for only altcoin discussion, this forum has that too!
Activity: 160
Some investors, yes, but some will find their advantages in this. It is best to continue your business, since time is above all criteria for a good profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
Seems like a cheap copy of bitcointalk. There were many unsuccessful copies of bitcointalk, some receive partial reorganization like bitcoingarden but being a bitcointalk's alternative as their sole purpose and failing on that.

For me bitcointalk.org is still the best forum I've ever browse because of its simplicity and compatibility to any devices that you may have. An addition to this are the people that keeps this forum a fun place to give opinions and suggestions that helps a lot in the development of some projects.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
another source what?Huh why dont you change your topic to another copy of bitcointalk forum??? there are so many copies of bitcointalk forum for example cointalks, altcointalks, bitcoingarden etc. You know what you will be wasting your time searching for another source. Bitcointalk Forum is the best and it will remain best in terms of knowledge sharing, ICOs ANN & Bounties.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am not sure if thats the legit source or not because whatever is listed over the bitcointalk forum is also sometimes ambiguous. And getting ourselves engaged with some alternate source would be really disaster one I think.

I am on bitcointalk because it is first of its kind and is also having the highest trusted members here. If you have any problem then it get resolved immediately with the managers here and thats why this is the only source that I am looking after.
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
As far as I know bitcointalk is currently the biggest forum for cryptocurrency and also the best. But if you want to find other forums like bitcointalk you can visit https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/. But my advice just stay here on bitcointalk forum. Sorry for my bad englsih and Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Some bounty campaigns used to be posted at bitcoingarden.org
I don't know how up-to-date it is, since Bitcointalk is still the main source.
Also some of the altcoins have their own forum or their reddit, but to get all that, you still have to come to Bitcointalk and read the ANN Smiley
I checked the bitcointalkgarden and seems like good to be one of a source but still bitcointalk is the best one.

If you are trying to find something better than Bitcointalk you can stop searching and save your time. You won't find any. Bitcointalk is better than anything you can find.
The only close competitor could be Reddit, but the information there is too spread out and many useful things get buried because of the way Reddit works. So yeah, just stick with Bitcointalk and you're fine.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
The main doubt is a necessary read much sources. With that forum I have all info in the one place. But in the discord or slack I should be invited and after that I can something read. And do you named it availability?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
There are so many sources it is ridiculous and impossible to list them all.  However, from time to time I do find myself looking over articles or messages in various forums or websites.  A lot of time it either starts by finding discord invites here in these forums or by simply doing an internet search for something I am interested in.

One forum I found that has some interesting discussion is jkcrypto.com 

But there are just too many to list.  Best bet is to join all the discord servers you think are interesting (and then leave the ones that get stale since you can only have up to 100) and keep doing internet searches while you find various sources of info.
Activity: 49
Thank you for sharing this with us , I also did not know that some page like this exists so I will take a look there, one more question are the bounties of here and there separated?
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
The number of bitcoin views can not be compared with any of the sites. A huge number of users visit the site every day. Why look for an alternative to such a huge sources of information. There's everything you need.
Pages:
Jump to: