Pages:
Author

Topic: another site like BTT. Where everyone can be hero rank - page 3. (Read 431 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 1
There are 3, 4 good forums aside from this one. But just like Bitcoin is the leader in the cryptocurrencies, this forum rules all the forums of cryptocurrencies.
But yes i have seen that forum that you mentioned too. Its also a good forum and there are other out there but i don't think you can have enough time to be part of all of them. So my suggestion is to stick to the very best.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
do you guys know any kinds of crypto related sites that promoting a good altcoins aside from bitcointalk?
While I am browsing I saw this site https://www.altcoinstalks.com/
I found out that this has similarity with bitcointalk, this site offers bounty as well and every altcoins that has a good rating has its own subsection.

Do you have any to suggest for another source of altcoins information.

Any other forum that looks like bitcointalk is just a lame trying hard copycat. They serve no credibility. Look where the devs and veteran are present. Including Satoshi itself, Vitalik Buterin, Gavin, and all the founding individual that is present since forum's inception.

In other forum, no such important crypto-enthusiasts was present. This is why Bitcointalk is still the best forum for everyone.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
do you guys know any kinds of crypto related sites that promoting a good altcoins aside from bitcointalk?
I found out that this has similarity with bitcointalk, this site offers bounty as well and every altcoins that has a good rating has its own subsection.

Bitcoin itself had also a fork, therefore, anything that links to the popularity bitcoin will have a copycat but still the original will get the enormous support in the crypto community.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100

I met the bounty of the company, which tried to promote another forum. Weekly reports were sent to him. But believe my experience, such decisions do not bear fruit. This forum is the first and best for the Cryptocurrency theme.
Activity: 161
Merit: 0

Some bounty campaigns used to be posted at bitcoingarden.org
I don't know how up-to-date it is, since Bitcointalk is still the main source.
Also some of the altcoins have their own forum or their reddit, but to get all that, you still have to come to Bitcointalk and read the ANN Smiley
I checked the bitcointalkgarden and seems like good to be one of a source but still bitcointalk is the best one.
Activity: 39
it is true there are several many forums such as bitcoingarden, cryptocointalk and others. but the quality remains in this forum I think
Activity: 182
Merit: 8

I'm not sure you have given an appropriate heading for this discussion. But I checked out the website, it looks pretty decent. I'm not sure if it has got the same level of community and engagement as that of BitcoinTalk but we'll see.
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
Seems like a cheap copy of bitcointalk. There were many unsuccessful copies of bitcointalk, some receive partial reorganization like bitcoingarden but being a bitcointalk's alternative as their sole purpose and failing on that.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

Some bounty campaigns used to be posted at bitcoingarden.org
I don't know how up-to-date it is, since Bitcointalk is still the main source.
Also some of the altcoins have their own forum or their reddit, but to get all that, you still have to come to Bitcointalk and read the ANN Smiley
Activity: 161

Pages:
Jump to: