Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 127. (Read 656153 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Such typical male arrogance,  look what you have done stolfie  Tongue ?
And if you are calling out male arrogance, would you be implying yourself to be a female?
Sant i imply myself to be gentlemen ?
Did you know that questions in this thread are allowed to be moot, rhetorical, or... even sarcastic?
One rule : Answer the question above with a question. Did you get it?
Wow the question rolled back... how do you call this, if this this thing happen in blockchain ?
A Gavin Event, perhaps?  Cheesy
What is Gavin Event at all? Tongue
Would that be a fitting name for a hard fork, which Gavin is calling for?

Does a hard fork come complete with a reach-around?

why it was called hard fork if there is no such thing as soft fork ?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
And if you are calling out male arrogance, would you be implying yourself to be a female?
Did you know that questions in this thread are allowed to be moot, rhetorical, or... even sarcastic?
Wow the question rolled back... how do you call this, if this this thing happen in blockchain ?

Does a hard fork come complete with a reach-around?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
legendary

wow the question rolled back... how do you call this, if this this thing happen in blockchain ?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

legendary
such typical male arrogance,  look what you have done stolfie  Tongue ?

cant i imply myself to be gentlemen ?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

legendary
Do you guys realize? that i was the one before who started this epic by questioning 'the best psychopath's movie' and even right now!, because of whom you are addicted to this tread.  Cheesy
Do you realize Shrishti is the name of a woman ? And just like a woman you are trying to seek attention ?
Oh please ..m a female alryt, didnt you see it in my profile before asking such a stupid question?  Huh
So you think you are that important that everyone will check your profile before communicating with you ? What are you a teenager or something ?
No but cant you really now check my profile before even questioning i am a teen? Why?..why cant u just?
But how could you possibly teach Paul Krugman economics, laugh at Warren Buffett's competence in business, or even undestand what "CCMF" means, without the full intelligence of a twenty-something MALE php programmer?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Do you guys realize? that i was the one before who started this epic by questioning 'the best psychopath's movie' and even right now!, because of whom you are addicted to this tread.  Cheesy

Do you realize Shrishti is the name of a woman ? And just like a woman you are trying to seek attention ?

Oh please ..m a female alryt, didnt you see it in my profile before asking such a stupid question?  Huh

So you think you are that important that everyone will check your profile before communicating with you ? What are you a teenager or something ?
No but cant you really now check my profile before even questioning i am a teen? Why?..why cant u just?

legendary
so what if he is a woman ?
since when has that been a problem on the internet, right ?
OK for the internet, but is it true then that there are women in bitcoin?

oh dear...
Jorge... is that mean that you aren't a woman ?
OK for the internet, but is it true then that there are women in bitcoin?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems

www.V.systems

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

legendary

www.V.systems

Jump to: