Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 129. (Read 656153 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

why you ban people when you have to question ?

Why he no question above question and instead ban people?!?1

too many question from you, you are out, banned !!!!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

If asked, "How do you know I’m mad?", would "You must be or you wouldn’t have come here" also be a good answer?

Cat not allow here, you are banned, thanks

Why he no question above question and instead ban people?!?1
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

If asked, "How do you know I’m mad?", would "You must be or you wouldn’t have come here" also be a good answer?

Cat not allow here, you are banned, thanks

Activity: 29
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Mmmh mhmhh mmmm.

Activity: 42
do you know that idea is more important than theory, dream is more important than reality and  faith is more important than life ?
Do you think that comes close to the worst bullshit that has ever misused electrons on the internet?
Would you say that https://twitter.com/MLKsIHaveADream is a good use for electrons on the internet?
What now ?  Why no one ask any question anymore, do you afraid of making the worst bullshit that has ever misused electrons on the internet?
What price for Bitcoin at the end of 2015?
"Why do you want to hear the guesses?"
I suppose it is no use complaining about the drastic rewind of the question chain, is it?
Can I quit replying to this chain now?
Didn't you know you've had the power to go home all along?
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/modal_800/2011/12/rubyslippersstillcopy.jpg

When did movies get logic?
legendary
do you know that idea is more important than theory, dream is more important than reality and  faith is more important than life ?
Do you think that comes close to the worst bullshit that has ever misused electrons on the internet?
Would you say that https://twitter.com/MLKsIHaveADream is a good use for electrons on the internet?
What now ?  Why no one ask any question anymore, do you afraid of making the worst bullshit that has ever misused electrons on the internet?
I suppose it is no use complaining about the drastic rewind of the question chain, is it?
Didn't you know you've had the power to go home all along?
Activity: 267
Merit: 252
Squirtle squirt.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
[email protected] is the ONLY way to buy!

what now ?  why no one ask any question anymore, do you afraid of making the worst bullshit that has ever misused electrons on the internet?

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
do you know that idea is more important than theory, dream is more important than reality and  faith is more important than life ?

what now ?  why no one ask any question anymore, do you afraid of making the worst bullshit that has ever misused electrons on the internet?

legendary
Activity: 1456

Is it possible that these two gals mistaken cowbell for cow balls for their early morning cock-a-doodle-do?

Is this the 'bottom' everyone has been talking about?

How much lower can you go?

What do you think this is - Limbo dancing? Tongue

What do you think this is - not Limbo dancing? Tongue

whatever it is im sure it is bullish, dont you think so?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ROAD TO HEAVEN...

Is it possible that these two gals mistaken cowbell for cow balls for their early morning cock-a-doodle-do?

What do you think this is - not Limbo dancing? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Is that slang for something that I do not really want to know, or do you actually mean, more of that thing that one hangs from a cow's neck so that she can go "dong dong" about?
Wait, is this it?
Why would we need cowbell?
Maybe to wake us up?

legendary

Is that slang for something that I do not really want to know, or do you actually mean, more of that thing that one hangs from a cow's neck so that she can go "dong dong" about?
Wait, is this it?
Maybe to wake us up?

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

Wait, is this it?
Maybe to wake us up?

Activity: 826

Wait, is this it?

Wait, is this it?

Jump to: