Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 182. (Read 656153 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
September 26, 2014, 11:02:09 AM
Iam new here, what is ponzi and burglary?
How could one usefully answer that question without violating the only rule of this thread?

This thread has rules?

One rule, right?

How could one usefully answer that question without violating the only rule of this thread?

You can answer a question if you ask a question after, understood? Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 26, 2014, 10:48:28 AM

This thread has rules?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
September 26, 2014, 10:28:59 AM
Activity: 28
September 26, 2014, 09:38:00 AM
September 26, 2014, 08:40:58 AM
There is no topic, do you not understand that?
You mean, I could even ask whether the Eastern mistletoe of North America has sticky pulp inside its berries, like the European mistletoe?
You definitely could do that. The problem is do you think you would get an answer?
It would be very naive of me to expect that, wouldn't it?
But was that a real reason of your naiveness?
Hm... could it be that, sub-consciously, I was expecting an aswer to that question?
Is that why you asked that exact same question in a different thread?  Grin
What different thread?
You never heard of the totally off topic thread?
Does it mean our posts can have parallel lives in parallel threads, like parallel universes?
Or perhaps that thread has the answers to all the questions in this thread, in some order?
Are there answers to each and every questions that our vain philosophy would ever be able to dream of?
Do you demand correct answers, or would any answer do?
Do correct answers exist, or everything is but an illusion?
Are we making a quote pyramid?
Isn't it some kind of quote ponzi?
Some people got rich of ponzi. You dont like ponzi?
Did you know that some people got rich with burglary, too?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
September 26, 2014, 08:33:34 AM
You mean, I could even ask whether the Eastern mistletoe of North America has sticky pulp inside its berries, like the European mistletoe?
You definitely could do that. The problem is do you think you would get an answer?
Hm... could it be that, sub-consciously, I was expecting an aswer to that question?
What different thread?
Does it mean our posts can have parallel lives in parallel threads, like parallel universes?
Or perhaps that thread has the answers to all the questions in this thread, in some order?
Are there answers to each and every questions that our vain philosophy would ever be able to dream of?

Some people got rich of ponzi. You dont like ponzi?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 26, 2014, 04:22:54 AM
What different thread?

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
September 26, 2014, 03:49:10 AM
What different thread?

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Crypto Liberty
September 26, 2014, 03:32:18 AM
What different thread?

September 26, 2014, 03:09:43 AM
What different thread?
Activity: 44
September 26, 2014, 03:00:02 AM
What different thread?

September 26, 2014, 02:52:05 AM
What different thread?
Activity: 71
September 26, 2014, 02:49:32 AM
What different thread?

September 26, 2014, 02:36:40 AM
What different thread?
September 26, 2014, 02:33:13 AM
That gives me away, doesn't it?  Cheesy
By the way, would you like a bacon sandwich?
Was it ever clarified whether that primeval question refers to fried bacon, or to raw bacon?
Activity: 63
September 26, 2014, 02:09:25 AM

By the way, would you like a bacon sandwich?
September 25, 2014, 09:38:04 PM
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
September 25, 2014, 09:29:13 PM

What different thread?

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
September 25, 2014, 07:24:33 PM

What different thread?
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
September 25, 2014, 07:03:13 PM
Jump to: