Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 183. (Read 656153 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
September 25, 2014, 05:26:12 PM
There is no topic, do you not understand that?
You mean, I could even ask whether the Eastern mistletoe of North America has sticky pulp inside its berries, like the European mistletoe?
You definitely could do that. The problem is do you think you would get an answer?
It would be very naive of me to expect that, wouldn't it?
But was that a real reason of your naiveness?
Hm... could it be that, sub-consciously, I was expecting an aswer to that question?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
September 25, 2014, 05:14:28 PM
You mean, I could even ask whether the Eastern mistletoe of North America has sticky pulp inside its berries, like the European mistletoe?
You definitely could do that. The problem is do you think you would get an answer?

But was that a real reason of your naiveness?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 25, 2014, 04:53:28 PM
Why don't we start a quote pyramid?

Why should we?

Ok, but am I first or is ineededausername first?

Can someone ask dayfall to define first?

dayfall, can you define first?

What are the chances of dayfall defining the word 'first' in the form of a question, let alone supplying his answer within the boundries of this newly created quote pyramid?

Who is Dayfall?

I guess you didn't read the pyramid building manual, did you, netrin?

Oh shiznitz, did I fucznitz up the world's greatest pyramid?

Let's go with that for a moment, do you feel like shiznitx contemplating a fucnitz of the world's greatest pyramid? Or was it from your childhood?

Could you ask one question at a time?

isn't this question repeated on every page at least once?  Tongue
September 25, 2014, 04:44:04 AM
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
September 25, 2014, 04:27:13 AM
You definitely could do that.
The problem is do you think you would get an answer?

September 25, 2014, 03:55:28 AM
DFS
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 25, 2014, 03:42:48 AM
legendary
September 25, 2014, 03:38:59 AM
What the hell is the topic anymore?

Why not?

can't YOU just, please, stay on topic?
you
Activity: 14
September 24, 2014, 09:44:09 PM
Why not?

can't YOU just, please, stay on topic?
Activity: 19
September 24, 2014, 09:11:26 PM
Why not?
legendary
September 24, 2014, 07:55:56 PM
Is it fun in the off topic area?

Is it because people (like you in this instance) feel like they can pick and choose any post to answer, when they are only supposed to "Answer the question above with a question"?  Roll Eyes
Why would I follow the rules of the game and not just pick and choose any post to answer, when there's no government to coerce me? Grin
Are there rules for off-topic threads?
Do you really believe your posts can't be deleted by a mod for being off-topic even though this the off-topic section of the forum?
Hm, do you think that there a market for a forum devoted entirely to off-topic posts on off-topic threads?
Do you mean like this Totally Off-Topic thread?
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
September 24, 2014, 05:52:21 PM
Is it because people (like you in this instance) feel like they can pick and choose any post to answer, when they are only supposed to "Answer the question above with a question"?  Roll Eyes
Why would I follow the rules of the game and not just pick and choose any post to answer, when there's no government to coerce me? Grin
Do you really believe your posts can't be deleted by a mod for being off-topic even though this the off-topic section of the forum?
Hm, do you think that there a market for a forum devoted entirely to off-topic posts on off-topic threads?
Do you mean like this Totally Off-Topic thread?
September 24, 2014, 05:46:59 PM
I like boobies
September 24, 2014, 03:52:57 PM
September 24, 2014, 03:44:03 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 24, 2014, 03:22:54 PM

Why would I follow the rules of the game and not just pick and choose any post to answer, when there's no government to coerce me?

Grin
I like boobies
September 24, 2014, 03:02:05 PM
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
September 24, 2014, 02:46:45 PM
Can it be unseen?

Why do people who go to the forest preserves bitch about the scenery?

Why was my question skipped?
I like boobies
September 24, 2014, 01:06:51 PM
You should be able to tell yourself.
Why can't you?

Im not sure could u tell me??

Isn’t it obviously because "you" is offline, but (more importantly) is there even a user named “yourself”?
legendary
September 24, 2014, 12:55:26 PM
You should be able to tell yourself.
Why can't you?

Im not sure could u tell me??
Jump to: