Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 191. (Read 656153 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 12, 2014, 06:17:29 AM
Have you ever seen a longer question than this, considering you are asking already that if you haven't seen any other longer questions to the former poster, as this is one of the longest questions i have ever seen or asked myself while hopefully hopping to adquire an answer for the aforementioned question being questioned as I type slash speak slash ask?

Why are you guys not even answering each other's questions?

Why's the sky blue?

Well there's a suspect, you think he did it?

Any other potential suspects?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
September 11, 2014, 05:19:19 PM
Have you ever seen a longer question than this, considering you are asking already that if you haven't seen any other longer questions to the former poster, as this is one of the longest questions i have ever seen or asked myself while hopefully hopping to adquire an answer for the aforementioned question being questioned as I type slash speak slash ask?

Why's the sky blue?

Well there's a suspect, you think he did it?

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
September 11, 2014, 04:58:04 PM

Why's the sky blue?
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 10, 2014, 04:36:18 PM

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 10, 2014, 01:33:52 PM
Activity: 12
September 10, 2014, 01:03:49 PM
I do not think it is an overly long question.
Why is it few people actually answer them before asking their question?

Did the lost Dutchman get lost  he has been missing a while don't you know?
I haven't heard if he found Lost or not.  What did he do to piss off the Lost Dutchman?
Why do you care about him?
Does anyone else feel that many users who were very active six months ago have gone missing since then?
Did you know that accounts can be sold?
Why would someone buy an account then not use it?
Maybe he wants to resell it?
Or maybe he wants to scoop out its insides and sew shut its openings and smoke it out and stuff it with straw and hang it over the door of his hut to ward off evil spirits?
Did you purposely forget to include ", you think" at the end of your question?
Would that be sufficient, or should I have started the question with "Is it possible that" instead of "Or maybe"?
Why limit yourself to only two choices?
Why do you ask and how many choice do you want ?
Could he be thinking of questions like 'Well, dunno, ahem, does he want to, you know, scoop out its insides, you know, and kinda sew shut its, its, its openings, you know, and sorta like stuff it with straw, man, and hang it over the door of his thing, I mean his hut, to, say, ward off evil spirits or something, you think?'?

Wow, does anyone else think that is a long question?

Isn't it???
Haven't you seen longer questions?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
September 10, 2014, 12:59:33 PM
I do not think it is an overly long question.
Why is it few people actually answer them before asking their question?

I haven't heard if he found Lost or not.  What did he do to piss off the Lost Dutchman?
Does anyone else feel that many users who were very active six months ago have gone missing since then?
Or maybe he wants to scoop out its insides and sew shut its openings and smoke it out and stuff it with straw and hang it over the door of his hut to ward off evil spirits?
Would that be sufficient, or should I have started the question with "Is it possible that" instead of "Or maybe"?
Could he be thinking of questions like 'Well, dunno, ahem, does he want to, you know, scoop out its insides, you know, and kinda sew shut its, its, its openings, you know, and sorta like stuff it with straw, man, and hang it over the door of his thing, I mean his hut, to, say, ward off evil spirits or something, you think?'?

Isn't it???
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
September 10, 2014, 08:13:41 AM

Isn't it???
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
September 10, 2014, 04:35:35 AM

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
September 09, 2014, 09:45:10 AM
Activity: 14
September 09, 2014, 09:12:19 AM
Did the lost Dutchman get lost  he has been missing a while don't you know?
I haven't heard if he found Lost or not.  What did he do to piss off the Lost Dutchman?

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
September 07, 2014, 10:40:02 PM
I haven't heard if he found Lost or not.  What did he do to piss off the Lost Dutchman?

September 07, 2014, 05:34:48 PM
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
September 07, 2014, 04:40:43 PM

September 07, 2014, 03:58:47 PM
Activity: 14
September 07, 2014, 12:40:05 PM
Activity: 79
September 07, 2014, 09:57:48 AM
Activity: 42
September 07, 2014, 09:36:25 AM
September 07, 2014, 09:35:29 AM
Activity: 70
September 07, 2014, 09:09:36 AM
Jump to: