Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 210. (Read 656153 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
If it is true, as Naguib Mahfouz once wrote, that one can tell a clever man by his answers, but a wise man by his questions, what are we to think of a thread that never gave good answers, and has apparently run out of questions?
who says we ran out of questions?
Oops, was I mistaken?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
If it is true, as Naguib Mahfouz once wrote, that one can tell a clever man by his answers, but a wise man by his questions, what are we to think of a thread that never gave good answers, and has apparently run out of questions?
who says we ran out of questions?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
What's the topic now?

What question is it, are you blind?

Wouldn't a blind person still be able to know what the topic is, by using a software which reads out loud a page's text?

Are you referring to a sort of reverse Dragon?

Yes text-to-speech does exist. Would you like to know more about it?

Did you not read the eloquent post(s) about New York a few posts up prior to posting?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
www.CloudThink.IO
What's the topic now?

Wouldn't a blind person still be able to know what the topic is, by using a software which reads out loud a page's text?

What is the source of your intelligence about this?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
What's the topic now?

Activity: 476
What's the topic now?

Activity: 462
Merit: 253
What's the topic now?

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What's the topic now?

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
What's the topic now?
Been gone for a while and why should I not have been?
Weren't you banned?
Why would he be banned? He's a reasonable member and reputable member of this board. He offers his insight on many things and also he looks like a pirate. Is there anything wrong with that?
Isn't it time that the State of New York issued regulations on this thread, to prevent non-questions and multiple questions from jeopardizing people's humor and soiling the image of bitcoin as a reliable source of jiggles and laughs?

Indeed, surely people from all over the world wouldn't mind abiding to a few invasive measures if it's for the protection of the status quo of the honourable city of New York?

Why is everybody so obsessed with New York, anyways, it's not like it's a nice city, but merely a bunch of people who are unfriendly towards tourists and a lot of people who try to scam everyone, much like Bitcoin land, right?

Maybe it's because they think they can control the whole web and cryptocurrencies through their state's regulations?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is there life on Mars?
Weren't you banned?
Why would he be banned? He's a reasonable member and reputable member of this board. He offers his insight on many things and also he looks like a pirate. Is there anything wrong with that?
Isn't it time that the State of New York issued regulations on this thread, to prevent non-questions and multiple questions from jeopardizing people's humor and soiling the image of bitcoin as a reliable source of jiggles and laughs?

Indeed, surely people from all over the world wouldn't mind abiding to a few invasive measures if it's for the protection of the status quo of the honourable city of New York?

Why is everybody so obsessed with New York, anyways, it's not like it's a nice city, but merely a bunch of people who are unfriendly towards tourists and a lot of people who try to scam everyone, much like Bitcoin land, right?
Weren't you banned?

Weren't you banned?
Activity: 154
Is there life on Mars?

Weren't you banned?

Activity: 178

Weren't you banned?
Activity: 476
No hints? I have no idea what they're even asking for. I've tried 10 different dates.
Why don't you offer to pay to fuck her?
How much does she charge?
Are you willing to pay her in BTC?
If I pay in Doge, can I get doggy?

Why would you want doggy?

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
No hints? I have no idea what they're even asking for. I've tried 10 different dates.

Why would you want doggy?
legendary
Activity: 1019
Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa
Activity: 280
Jump to: