Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 213. (Read 656153 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
Did you know that Alexandre Dumas was writing a running novel for a magazine and being paid according to the number of lines he wrote each week, so he came up with a character whose sentences were just one word long, but  when the magazine editor decided to pay only for full-width lines, that character met a sudden and untimely death?
Who is alexandre Dumas?
isn't that a dumbass named Alexandre?
do you know him?
What does he look like?
Something like this, perhaps?
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Did you know that Alexandre Dumas was writing a running novel for a magazine and being paid according to the number of lines he wrote each week, so he came up with a character whose sentences were just one word long, but  when the magazine editor decided to pay only for full-width lines, that character met a sudden and untimely death?
Who is alexandre Dumas?
do you know him?
What does he look like?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Who is alexandre Dumas?
do you know him?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Who is alexandre Dumas?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Who is alexandre Dumas?
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
don't we all have one purpose?
BTC

You think we are a single-minded collective with virtually no individuality, is that correct?

Perhaps this user is an ant whose colony somehow figured how to use the internet and want to take over the world with the power of cryptocurrencies?
Haven't the Fascist States of America (FSA) already taken over the world?

seems like they didn't conquer Russia yet, am I right?

They?

FSA?

Obama?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
BTC

You think we are a single-minded collective with virtually no individuality, is that correct?

Perhaps this user is an ant whose colony somehow figured how to use the internet and want to take over the world with the power of cryptocurrencies?

They?

FSA?
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
BTC

They?
legendary
Freedom&Honor
BTC

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
freedomainradio.com
BTC

Activity: 462
Merit: 253
BTC

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
BTC

legendary
Freedom&Honor
BTC
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Do you have a purpose....what is it?   Smiley
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
what if we're not actually rolling them and this is a dream?
But if nothing that we build lasts forever, what is the difference between dream and reality?

I think it is what you agree on that counts, is it not?

Honestly, these is-it-not type questions should be disallowed, should they not?

I suppose we could, but what would be the purpose?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
But if nothing that we build lasts forever, what is the difference between dream and reality?

Honestly, these is-it-not type questions should be disallowed, should they not?
Activity: 544
Merit: 500

Why don't you give me a call and I will let you know?
What is your phone number?
How could he possibly answer that with a question?
Don't you think he would just type it?
You mean, the phone number with a question mark at the end?
Jump to: