Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 265. (Read 656153 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 253
What metaphorical value?

Canines, incisors and molars; the mark of the carnivores and the herbivores. This might be a symbol that what makes someone human, is its capacity to adapt and thrive in many diverses situations?

The only symbol to show that they are human is to check out free-bits.com right? Grin Grin

So you're saying that what makes someone human is his ability to solve captchas? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
What metaphorical value?

Canines, incisors and molars; the mark of the carnivores and the herbivores. This might be a symbol that what makes someone human, is its capacity to adapt and thrive in many diverses situations?

The only symbol to show that they are human is to check out free-bits.com right? Grin Grin
What metaphorical value?

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
freedomainradio.com
Am I worthy enough for you?

How do we define the value of an human being?

I think most human beings are not very "human" at all when the chips are down, so why do we need to go there?

What are the attributes that are the most important to define if someone is truly a human being?

Canines, incisors and molars?

Am I wrong for seeing a metaphorical value in your answer? Cheesy
What metaphorical value?

I think most human beings are not very "human" at all when the chips are down, so why do we need to go there?

What are the attributes that are the most important to define if someone is truly a human being?

Am I wrong for seeing a metaphorical value in your answer? Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Activity: 306
Merit: 102
What truly is "News" worthy thou?

Is "worthy" even worthy at all?
Is this thread still worthy of our continued posting effort?

Who among us is "worthy" to make such a call?

Who among us is "worthy" to make such a call?
Activity: 697
Merit: 501

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
freedomainradio.com
Wouldn't that also be the case if governments wouldn't exist?

That might help indeed, but for that to happen, we would need all of those controlled by them (policemen, but also litteraly everyone), to stop blindly following their orders. How can we get that to happen?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zq4f6WYmHU
Does this video seem helpful to you?

Is it a good video?

I don't know because I do not get my news via video; don't have time; the printed word rules; could someone who does not value their time on this Earth waste some of it, watch the video and get back to me?
Didn't you notice that this video is not about news?
Activity: 140
Just Do It!

That might help indeed, but for that to happen, we would need all of those controlled by them (policemen, but also litteraly everyone), to stop blindly following their orders. How can we get that to happen?

Is it a good video?

I don't know because I do not get my news via video; don't have time; the printed word rules; could someone who does not value their time on this Earth waste some of it, watch the video and get back to me?

What printed word rules?

Is it a good video?

Activity: 140
Just Do It!

Is it a good video?
freedomainradio.com

Jump to: