Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 261. (Read 656153 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Will you answer no to this question?
how can answer no to that question if the rule here is to answer the question with a question?
Couldn't you simply break the rules?

Study a few of my posts and will you not learn the art of phrasing questions?
That wasn't my point, I was wondering why the thread rules have such a strong control over us?

Are you not capable of playing by the rules?
Clearly, you should be able to tell, haven't you noticed that I am in fact following them?

It would seem that I misunderstood you, did I not?

I don't know, did you?
Who will be the judge?

There will be no judge, right?

Wny should one not judge; we make judgements every day about all sorts of things, do we not?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
how can answer no to that question if the rule here is to answer the question with a question?

That wasn't my point, I was wondering why the thread rules have such a strong control over us?

Clearly, you should be able to tell, haven't you noticed that I am in fact following them?

I don't know, did you?
Who will be the judge?

There will be no judge, right?
Merit: 256

I don't know, did you?
Who will be the judge?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

I don't know, did you?

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Of course I think. What sort of lame question was that?

If your avatar (or his avatar, if someone else answers) is your actual brain, then how do you maintain any balance in your moods and thinking?  Cheesy

I'm quite sure the other half was removed to, with many kinds of wires, connect it so it will be able to directly browse Bitcointalk; would you too believe that it's with that missing half he's communicating with us?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!

If your avatar (or his avatar, if someone else answers) is your actual brain, then how do you maintain any balance in your moods and thinking?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Activity: 196
Merit: 101

Well, since you are posting on a forum, the primary language of which is English, does it not behoove you to learn it?

Why do you assume He's a cow?

I do not remember reffering to anyone as a cow, so I would be grateful if you could show me where I did and is this request not reasonable?

Why did you talk about his hooves then?  Cheesy

I didn't; I did suggest that you learn English, did I not?

English is one of the most widely spoken language in the world but how about learning Chinese, maybe in the future it will be useful, don't you think?

Well, since you are posting on a forum, the primary language of which is English, does it not behoove you to learn it?

I do not remember reffering to anyone as a cow, so I would be grateful if you could show me where I did and is this request not reasonable?

Why did you talk about his hooves then?  Cheesy

I didn't; I did suggest that you learn English, did I not?
Activity: 490
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

Why did you talk about his hooves then?  Cheesy

Activity: 490
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

Jump to: