Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 276. (Read 656153 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
I'm not sure but if halfwits gathered in crowds would they not be dangerous?

Hence the crux of the question; if pairs of them form into fullwits, wouldn't they be safer to hang around?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Didn't that happen quite often in this thread?

It seems to but do not halfwits abound?

do you english?

Do you even dutch?

Do two halfwits make one fullwit?

I'm not sure but if halfwits gathered in crowds would they not be dangerous?
legendary

do you english?

Do you even dutch?

Do two halfwits make one fullwit?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer

do you english?

Do you even dutch?
Activity: 169
Merit: 100

do you english?

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
freedomainradio.com
What the hell are you guys talkin' bout now? Must I babysit this thread to keep up?

Uh, oh; two questions in a single post and is that not a violation of the intent of the thread?
Activity: 280
What the hell are you guys talkin' bout now? Must I babysit this thread to keep up?
It should surely count for something, but does anyone care?

Aren't those raising and discussing the issue already effectively caring about it?

Except for the trolls and whiners one would think so, wouldn't one?

legendary

Aren't those raising and discussing the issue already effectively caring about it?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Just Do It!
It contains a question, but it seems you can't spot it, were you distracted?

Ah but do you not realise that your reply came in two parts, the first being a question and the second being a statement and does not such a configuration violate the basic intent of the thread?

This thread was violated so many times before, trolled and cheated, so maybe it does not care anymore?  

As a heavy contributor to this thread I care and believe that should indeed count for something and why should it not?

Ah but do you not realise that your reply came in two parts, the first being a question and the second being a statement and does not such a configuration violate the basic intent of the thread?

This thread was violated so many times before, trolled and cheated, so maybe it does not care anymore?  

As a heavy contributor to this thread I care and believe that should indeed count for something and why should it not?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Man this thread is getting more and more stupid isn't it?

Actaully I think the thread demonstrates quite a bit of intelligence because people are learning and isn't learning always a good thing?
What can you learn from this stupid topic? Seems like some people here  coudn't even learn how to form a simple question.

Like yourself?

Bitgeek, shouldn't you try making a question instead of useless complains  Smiley?
You really can't see a question in my previous reply? Seems like you need a pair of glasses.

Bitgeek, your post ends with useless sentence not a question, aren't you the one who needs glasses?
Activity: 462
Merit: 251

Actaully I think the thread demonstrates quite a bit of intelligence because people are learning and isn't learning always a good thing?
What can you learn from this stupid topic? Seems like some people here  coudn't even learn how to form a simple question.

Like yourself?

Bitgeek, shouldn't you try making a question instead of useless complains  Smiley?
You really can't see a question in my previous reply? Seems like you need a pair of glasses.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Like yourself?

Like yourself?
Jump to: