Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 278. (Read 656153 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
freedomainradio.com
Isn't your "structure" difficult aswell?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Just Do It!
Should you not, you will anyway; this is a very weird sentence,isn't it?

It's takes a lil bit to get used to the structure of LostDutchman's questions; anyone else agree?

My replies are formatted as questions in all cases, so why should there be any problem?
Lucky Cris does have a problem with it, doesn't he?

Were I to write that he may have more problems than that, might I be correct?

More of us could end up with problem's if LostDutchman attempt's more difficult structure's, my 2s, am I correct?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

It's takes a lil bit to get used to the structure of LostDutchman's questions; anyone else agree?

My replies are formatted as questions in all cases, so why should there be any problem?

Were I to write that he may have more problems than that, might I be correct?
freedomainradio.com

Activity: 280

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I have one question for everything above me, why the hell all I am seeing here is this sad fox?

Because you cannot read the text?

Or are you way involved in deeper thinking?

Deeper thinking than about half the people on this forum, don't you agree?
Are you saying more than half people here are dumber than you?

You should read into my post whatever you like, should you not; you will anyway?
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I have one question for everything above me, why the hell all I am seeing here is this sad fox?

Are you saying more than half people here are dumber than you?

Activity: 140
Just Do It!

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★

Does this appeal to your soul?

It appeals to my intellect and sense of justice and isn't that better than saying it appeals to a thing which is the product of superstition?

How would I know?

Because I said so, right?
Who says that you are right?

I do and considering that I possess superior intellect and extensive life experience, you should not question me, right?

I do question it, are you mad?

Ah, yes!; the ubiquitousand inevitable naysayer and are not naysayers only envious?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

It appeals to my intellect and sense of justice and isn't that better than saying it appeals to a thing which is the product of superstition?

How would I know?

I do and considering that I possess superior intellect and extensive life experience, you should not question me, right?

I do question it, are you mad?

How would I know?

freedomainradio.com

How would I know?

How would I know?

Activity: 169

How would I know?

Jump to: