Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 311. (Read 656153 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
woudn't you look up the real meaning of a question before asking one about questions?

Do you believe God knows the real meaning of your questions?

Do you believe that "God" exists?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
woudn't you look up the real meaning of a question before asking one about questions?

Do you believe God knows the real meaning of your questions?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
With lettuce? Tomatoes? Fish? Cat? Huh?
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Just Do It!
Understanding the question to answer the question is this the answer to questions ?

But this thread is about question about above question , not answer to the above question with another question , is this the question you asked or another question ?

To answer the question above with a question has me questioning this question thread, Am I adding my questions to the questions correctly?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Understanding the question to answer the question is this the answer to questions ?

But this thread is about question about above question , not answer to the above question with another question , is this the question you asked or another question ?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

lolwat?
Activity: 182
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Can a question be interpreted differently by different people ?

Yes it can. More likely is that someone just don't understand a question. Don't you think?
The question is who does and who doesn't understand the question?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Yes it can. More likely is that someone just don't understand a question. Don't you think?
Activity: 770
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
What did he meant exactly??
Activity: 574
freedomainradio.com
Who meant what?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
He might have meant that, are you sure that he did?
Activity: 798
Time is on our side, yes it is!
By "Do you see it now" I assume you mean because the rain is gone?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
The equation says:
What Part Of
"wax on wax off"
Do You Not Understand?   Cheesy

Do you see it now?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

Does anybody have a clue as to what image I posted, along with why my question doesn't related to the post above, whatever the fuck it is, for I've yet to read it?

EDIT: Nevermind about the image part of the question, for it just reappeared, or will it not format correctly again?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053
Please do not PM me loan requests!
did confuse this thread for something else?

Have you heard the joke about the Chinese Gov repeatedly making money from trading BTC based on their own rumors?  Cheesy

Do you believe that the whole current BTC market cap is interesting so that a government decides to do such a thing?

I consider this is possible, but aren't they too stupid to do that?

the chinese government stupid? i don't think so. china wants to be the US of the 21st century. haven't you read about how china almost refers to itself as the center of the world?

Don't you find that stupid?

I think it is. But it is what they used to called a "strategy", isn't?
Is strategy spelled strategically?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Have you heard the joke about the Chinese Gov repeatedly making money from trading BTC based on their own rumors?  Cheesy

Do you believe that the whole current BTC market cap is interesting so that a government decides to do such a thing?

the chinese government stupid? i don't think so. china wants to be the US of the 21st century. haven't you read about how china almost refers to itself as the center of the world?

I think it is. But it is what they used to called a "strategy", isn't?
Activity: 140
Just Do It!

Jump to: