Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 334. (Read 656153 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
What's wrong with being edgy ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Yup I don't think it was anywhere said that the reply should end with a question mark

so anyway why are you so edgy Sad ?
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
What do you thing will happen when people know who's Nakamoto?, I'd bet he'll be a target because of his fortune
Can't you make sure that the last statement you make in this thread ends with a questionmark?

no, why would he do that?

he doesn't have to do that Cheesy
Activity: 224
What do you thing will happen when people know who's Nakamoto?, I'd bet he'll be a target because of his fortune
Can't you make sure that the last statement you make in this thread ends with a questionmark?
So you believe quantum mechanics or general reletavity and not god? isn't it the same

Isn't science's capacity to provide us with the ability to predict how the world around us works fundamentally different to believing in an invisible man in the sky that offers no answers we can use about the world?

what if god is a missinterpreted alien?
What if you've watched too many episodes of Ancient Aliens on History Channel?

I did, it's too damn far-fetched and filled with bullshit but we shouldn't dismiss it's basis because of the other crap don't you think?
Don't you think the whole concept is based on that they were bored of telling people aliens were coming in the FUTURE, and when the date they set was reached people noticed there were no aliens, and instead changed to the concept that they've already BEEN on earth, because it's impossible to prove they weren't?

no I do not, do you think Satoshi Nakamoto is an alien sent from the future the put human race on the right path? Cheesy
So you believe quantum mechanics or general reletavity and not god? isn't it the same

Isn't science's capacity to provide us with the ability to predict how the world around us works fundamentally different to believing in an invisible man in the sky that offers no answers we can use about the world?

I did, it's too damn far-fetched and filled with bullshit but we shouldn't dismiss it's basis because of the other crap don't you think?
Don't you think the whole concept is based on that they were bored of telling people aliens were coming in the FUTURE, and when the date they set was reached people noticed there were no aliens, and instead changed to the concept that they've already BEEN on earth, because it's impossible to prove they weren't?

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

Why would I trust a complete stranger?

let me answer with a counter question, why would you trust someone you know?
When did I say that I did? :O

you did not, but that means you trust no one
do you believe God? Cheesy
I believe nothing that I have no reason to believe in. Isn't that a healthy attitude?

I believe nothing that I have no reason to believe in. Isn't that a healthy attitude?

Is reality not worth discussing these days or have we moved past that need?
But penis discussions give a lot more stimulation to the human brain, don't you agree?!

yes! penises are reality, we are reality, therefore we're penises, we're dicks, do you agree?

I agree that a lot of people are dicks, but not all dicks are people. Interesting, isn't it?

are you assuming animals can be dicks too?

You came to the conclusion that "not people" referred to animals rather than actual penises (who evidently aren't people)?

animals, didn't I say that in the first place? Cheesy
I don't know, isn't it impossible for me to hear what you're saying?

But just exactly what is he saying?

I'm saying what I'm typing, do you trust me? Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
But penis discussions give a lot more stimulation to the human brain, don't you agree?!

yes! penises are reality, we are reality, therefore we're penises, we're dicks, do you agree?

I agree that a lot of people are dicks, but not all dicks are people. Interesting, isn't it?

You came to the conclusion that "not people" referred to animals rather than actual penises (who evidently aren't people)?

But just exactly what is he saying?

Jump to: