Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 335. (Read 656153 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Is reality not worth discussing these days or have we moved past that need?
But penis discussions give a lot more stimulation to the human brain, don't you agree?!

yes! penises are reality, we are reality, therefore we're penises, we're dicks, do you agree?

I agree that a lot of people are dicks, but not all dicks are people. Interesting, isn't it?

are you assuming animals can be dicks too?

You came to the conclusion that "not people" referred to animals rather than actual penises (who evidently aren't people)?

animals, didn't I say that in the first place? Cheesy
Activity: 224
But penis discussions give a lot more stimulation to the human brain, don't you agree?!

yes! penises are reality, we are reality, therefore we're penises, we're dicks, do you agree?

I agree that a lot of people are dicks, but not all dicks are people. Interesting, isn't it?

You came to the conclusion that "not people" referred to animals rather than actual penises (who evidently aren't people)?

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
What other thing would be as interesting and fun to discuss?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
of course they are, minimalist stuff is the future, except for our penises, troughout history mans penis is becoming bigger and bigger, do you think it's because females tend to pick the partner with the larger P?

Nowadays they pick the male with the larger W not P, dont you agree?

that is true but how come a gorillas penis is in avg. 6cm and a human one depending from the country from 9-17 avg.? Cheesy
something had to cause such growth, I think it's the females Smiley

Why are you guys so interested in penises?
of course they are, minimalist stuff is the future, except for our penises, troughout history mans penis is becoming bigger and bigger, do you think it's because females tend to pick the partner with the larger P?

that is true but how come a gorillas penis is in avg. 6cm and a human one depending from the country from 9-17 avg.? Cheesy
something had to cause such growth, I think it's the females Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 501

Activity: 770
Do you think nanobots are the future ?
No it's not as you never know what new direction someone will take it on. What new direction do you fancy this thread taking now?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Is this some kind of Science Fiction thing?

Isn't this whole thread like a kind of a Sci-Fi series? Cheesy
Is this some kind of Science Fiction thing?
others who

The other others ; don't u know the others ?
Activity: 686
others who
I am not  , what about others ?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
arent you guys tired with this thread?
Jump to: