Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 349. (Read 656153 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Why are we posting images in this thread ?

Why should we not?
Why should we ?

Adds a bit of spice to life, does it not?

Do images make life spicy ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Why should we not?
Why should we ?

Adds a bit of spice to life, does it not?

Why should we not?
Why should we ?

Why should we not?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
Don't you prefer Bentley than Rolls Royce??

The Cricklewood cars yes, the Derby cars not so much because Cricklewood cars were the best, were they not?

Is that a picture of your ride?

No but wish it was; that car is worth well over USD $1 million; I drove one once though about 30 years ago when an old friend, long since passed had one when they were not really valuable; impressive for sure and why should it not be?

Lack of basic features such as on star, AC, doors, and A ROOF???

The Cricklewood cars yes, the Derby cars not so much because Cricklewood cars were the best, were they not?

No but wish it was; that car is worth well over USD $1 million; I drove one once though about 30 years ago when an old friend, long since passed had one when they were not really valuable; impressive for sure and why should it not be?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
don't you prefer the new RR Ghost? I do

There are no longer any "real" Rolls Royces; since the sale the Spirit of Ecstasy has flown away, has it not?
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
don't you prefer the new RR Ghost? I do
sounds like fun Smiley what are your drugs? Cheesy can you give me a phone number of your dealer? Cheesy

dude it's real, just google how to achieve astral projection, I actually heard this from one of my female friends, you can even go to other peoples houses and see their astral projections Cheesy

will you not google it? Cheesy
Is astral projection related to Aliens?

Maybe..
I know about astral something from few books. As I was enthusiast (in theory) for a quite a lot of time... but I think this is just too crazy and in my culture playing with astral might be too hard for my brain as it is raised in a world of "real" things Smiley and astral might be not needed.
I like my world like it is. I do not need to talk with ghosts. Do you want to meet some ghosts (this is possible if astral exist) in the astral?

why would I want to meet some ghost <.< ?

I drove a Ghost once and was it not fun?

sounds like fun Smiley what are your drugs? Cheesy can you give me a phone number of your dealer? Cheesy

dude it's real, just google how to achieve astral projection, I actually heard this from one of my female friends, you can even go to other peoples houses and see their astral projections Cheesy

Maybe..
I know about astral something from few books. As I was enthusiast (in theory) for a quite a lot of time... but I think this is just too crazy and in my culture playing with astral might be too hard for my brain as it is raised in a world of "real" things Smiley and astral might be not needed.
I like my world like it is. I do not need to talk with ghosts. Do you want to meet some ghosts (this is possible if astral exist) in the astral?

why would I want to meet some ghost <.< ?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Maybe..

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

legendary
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
probably, but it is not only Christians that belive in the spiritual world, don't the natives believe in ghosts too?

What are you defining as "natives"?

the ones that were here before us, that believed in many gods, don't you understand what I'm talking about? Cheesy

Oh, the even more primitive and superstitious ones than found here today, right?

yes, I mean, have you ever heard of astral projection?
I used to be an atheist before I got one, after it I went back to being a catholic with lots of suspicion of Gods existence, I think that most probably there is no God but there might be some spiritual thing involved

Have you ever heard of "The Twilight Zone"?

yes, but it's just a show, what do you think about astral projection?

it is real, but scary as shit seeing your body lying down when you're actually out of it Cheesy
Have you seen this? Yourself lying and you out of it?
I heard it is really hard to move in astral, can you tell us something about it?

as soon as I got outside my body I looked at myself and it's so fucking scary, tried to go back to my body immediatly, I succeded and never wanted to do it again, it's a bit scary because before you achieve it you can feel like something is pulling your hair and you feel like your body is becoming elevated before it happens, don't you think it's scary?
legendary
probably, but it is not only Christians that belive in the spiritual world, don't the natives believe in ghosts too?

What are you defining as "natives"?

the ones that were here before us, that believed in many gods, don't you understand what I'm talking about? Cheesy

Oh, the even more primitive and superstitious ones than found here today, right?

yes, I mean, have you ever heard of astral projection?
I used to be an atheist before I got one, after it I went back to being a catholic with lots of suspicion of Gods existence, I think that most probably there is no God but there might be some spiritual thing involved

Have you ever heard of "The Twilight Zone"?

yes, but it's just a show, what do you think about astral projection?

it is real, but scary as shit seeing your body lying down when you're actually out of it Cheesy
Have you seen this? Yourself lying and you out of it?
I heard it is really hard to move in astral, can you tell us something about it?
Jump to: