Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 350. (Read 656153 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 101
probably, but it is not only Christians that belive in the spiritual world, don't the natives believe in ghosts too?

What are you defining as "natives"?

the ones that were here before us, that believed in many gods, don't you understand what I'm talking about? Cheesy

Oh, the even more primitive and superstitious ones than found here today, right?

yes, I mean, have you ever heard of astral projection?
I used to be an atheist before I got one, after it I went back to being a catholic with lots of suspicion of Gods existence, I think that most probably there is no God but there might be some spiritual thing involved

Have you ever heard of "The Twilight Zone"?

yes, but it's just a show, what do you think about astral projection?

it is real, but scary as shit seeing your body lying down when you're actually out of it Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
probably, but it is not only Christians that belive in the spiritual world, don't the natives believe in ghosts too?

the ones that were here before us, that believed in many gods, don't you understand what I'm talking about? Cheesy

Oh, the even more primitive and superstitious ones than found here today, right?

I used to be an atheist before I got one, after it I went back to being a catholic with lots of suspicion of Gods existence, I think that most probably there is no God but there might be some spiritual thing involved

Have you ever heard of "The Twilight Zone"?

Im a Christian. Are you saying I cant lose weight?   Cheesy

I would think that you can do anything you want within the limits imposed by your belief in supersitions, can you not?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Im a Christian. Are you saying I cant lose weight?   Cheesy
of course not, they can kill me but they will never kill my typing soul, don't you agree?

Why do you think there is such a thing as a soul?

I read somewhere that when you die you instantly lose around 20 grams of weight, don't you think there might be some spiritual world?

An old myth promoted by fundamentalist Christians and I don't know why anyone would believe it, do you?
of course not, they can kill me but they will never kill my typing soul, don't you agree?

I read somewhere that when you die you instantly lose around 20 grams of weight, don't you think there might be some spiritual world?

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
I do agree, will this thread end before or after bitcoin?

Or maybe never? Will you stop posting here just because world ends?
I do agree, will this thread end before or after bitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
I hope it never ends.
It should not have to end not even in 2099. 
Don't you agree?

I think by the year 2099 absolutely > will you start a new one ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I think by the year 2099 absolutely > will you start a new one ?
Activity: 770
Will this thread ever end ?
I ignored Doge during the early days, did I "do it wrong?"

yes you did, would you be rich if you mined it in the early beginnings and sold at 1.7$/1000 doges? Smiley

edit:

god damn it, okay, answering to another one..

yes , u did it wrong . That's a clear answer. So did I go against the thread ?

no you didn't I think, how do you mean going against the thread?
Activity: 770

yes , u did it wrong . That's a clear answer. So did I go against the thread ?
Jump to: