Author

Topic: Answer the question above with a question. - page 463. (Read 656153 times)

Ean
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Do you mean that one where that girl does that thing with her you know and then makes that other thing pop right out?

Are you referring to this?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Do you mean that one where that girl does that thing with her you know and then makes that other thing pop right out?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Have you ever heard that song that ends?

When's the last time you heard this song live? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfM6nRVBvGs
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Have you ever heard that song that ends?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
Is that Lamb Chop meat or Shari Lewis meat?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
When will you stop this?

Do you think you could stop something that never ends?

Have you ever heard the song that doesn't end?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz6OGVCdov8
legendary
When will you stop this?

Do you think you could stop something that never ends?
legendary
I wonder how many people missed that the Raven/Writing Desk question was directly from Alice in Wonderland, and was related to the rabbit hole question?

Have you ever considered that the Carroll Myth might not actually be a Myth?

Didn't you realized that my question which forked from your question and referenced Poe, was sourced indirectly from the 1896 edition of AiW, for many people sought an answer at the time, but Carroll's response was not adequate for the masses, hence a campaign of sorts to hash the answer, one of which--one I asked here--is one of two offered up by the puzzle maven Sam Loyd? (breathe!)

Did you really type all that on one breath?

You want to smell it to confirm?
I wonder how many people missed that the Raven/Writing Desk question was directly from Alice in Wonderland, and was related to the rabbit hole question?

Didn't you realized that my question which forked from your question and referenced Poe, was sourced indirectly from the 1896 edition of AiW, for many people sought an answer at the time, but Carroll's response was not adequate for the masses, hence a campaign of sorts to hash the answer, one of which--one I asked here--is one of two offered up by the puzzle maven Sam Loyd? (breathe!)

Did you really type all that on one breath?
legendary

legendary
legendary
If somebody left off the question mark at the end of a question, is it still considered a question?
Ean
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
What's the difference between an orange?
Could it be the color?
What's the difference between an orange?
legendary
Why is a penguin unlike Rassah's coffee table?
Activity: 476
The first is by definition not flawed.
What do you mean with again?
legendary
Why are we doing this again?
legendary
Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012
howdy
Is this not a question?
legendary
Were you a racist bastard in a past life?
Weren't you?

If I change the subject, will you follow my lead?

Will you follow me down the rabbit hole?

Can you tell me why is a raven like a writing desk?

Is it because Poe wrote on both?
Jump to: