Pages:
Author

Topic: Anti-Israel protesters rally across France - page 3. (Read 3141 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

I think you need to investigate a little more before you draw conclusions and to hear both sides, I can tell you that Israel does rightly seizes Gaza, because it could give the citizens live in fear.
Activity: 406
Merit: 257
BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
All of which should not be allowed to detract from the fact that Israel is legally and morally on thin ice here

Israel can literally do whatever it wants. Why because It has a big brother watching over it and no one wants to fuck with the little bro because they'll have to deal with the big bro. Shocked
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
No offense but that sounds like a totally made up number. There are more and more Latinos in the US but it's not like they are the majority, yet. Although I think whites won't be greater than 50 percent in the next few decades. Depends what region you live in too I guess

Latinos are already approaching the majority mark in several of the big US states, such as Texas and California. And as of 2013, white births were less than 50% of all the American births.

Coming back to France, the 15% mark will surely go up in the next few decades. It may not reach 40%, but 25% to 30% is possible by 2050.
Immigrants really are taking over the modernized world.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
All of which should not be allowed to detract from the fact that Israel is legally and morally on thin ice here
Activity: 139
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
The France shoudn't let the Palestinian ppl increase too much otherwise some social problems will arise. The immigration should mix.
I don't think the problem is immigration throughout europe but rather that people are very misinformed.
Activity: 588
No offense but that sounds like a totally made up number. There are more and more Latinos in the US but it's not like they are the majority, yet. Although I think whites won't be greater than 50 percent in the next few decades. Depends what region you live in too I guess

Latinos are already approaching the majority mark in several of the big US states, such as Texas and California. And as of 2013, white births were less than 50% of all the American births.

Coming back to France, the 15% mark will surely go up in the next few decades. It may not reach 40%, but 25% to 30% is possible by 2050.

People tends to easily forgets the origins of the immigration in France. Such as 1- Africans including north-africans (arabs) that helped liberate France and Europe at the cost of their lives, and the ones that survived and lived in France made several generations
2- the reconstruction of France after world war II and the economic boom of France in the 60 required a lot of working force, hence a lot of people were brought from African and north african countries to help with this
3- the part of youth you see on the street the ones that are from arab ethnicities, are mostly a third 4th or even  5th generation from an immigrant family, and they are totally French but some people seems to forget these parts.

But this whole point is derailling from the thread
"Anti-Israel protesters rally across France" I personally find the abbreviation of this title misleading and partially wrong : the demonstrations are not ANTI-Israel , as in they don't want the existance of Israel or it destruction, but they are against the Politics of Israel towards palestinians and the massacre happening in Gaza.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
The France shoudn't let the Palestinian ppl increase too much otherwise some social problems will arise. The immigration should mix.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

Activity: 700
Irony how most of the protesters are Muslim. I still dont know why france didnt kick them out.

And they are most likely on welfare and keep spreading like wildfire. In 10-20 years, that 15% going to become at least 40%.

Activity: 152
Irony how most of the protesters are Muslim. I still dont know why france didnt kick them out.

And they are most likely on welfare and keep spreading like wildfire. In 10-20 years, that 15% going to become at least 40%.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
Aww cute, the French Muslims took time out from blowing up synagogues to have a protest!
The protest is a bit over. Why not peacefully express their condemnation.  Their protests actually are causing another violence in France.
Activity: 154
Calling out scams, one HYIP at a time...
Aww cute, the French Muslims took time out from blowing up synagogues to have a protest!
I assume you are kidding, they was very few people from other community who are show to the media to prove there isn't just Arab. Also most people i know don't liked the street were busy cause of pro-palestinian protest.

We have a lot of problems in France, most people don't give a fuck about ME, except some Arab on welfare and communist.

"arabs on welfare"  if they are on warfare they French no matter what's their origin is. but it seems that you have a problem with the right of expression once opinion and the right of being different
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I assume you are kidding, they was very few people from other community who are show to the media to prove there isn't just Arab. Also most people i know don't liked the street were busy cause of pro-palestinian protest.

We have a lot of problems in France, most people don't give a fuck about ME, except some Arab on welfare and communist.
muslim or not they are French and they have the right to voice their opinion, also during the desmonstration there people from every community including jews,  but hey the propaganda is that only Muslim people that demonstrate against Israeli war crime ! keep going at it

I think this shows that the Hammas strategy of using civilians as human shields has worked as there has been a lot of collateral damage in Palestine, but the reason for the collateral damage is because Hammas is putting it's weapons in places like hospitals and schools.
Human shields ? how about posting some picture and video of Hamas members using human shields and shooting at Israelies ?
Let's see if you can post pictures like these : (by the eyes these are soldiers from the most noble army in the world according to some...) and these pictures are the safest I found there are some horrofiying picture that I will not post in respect to people reading this thread and forums rules
http://crushzion.k0nsl.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/humanshield-jew.jpg
http://www.dci-pal.org/english/doc/press/sabri.jpg
http://crushzion.k0nsl.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/palestinian-boy-as-human-shield-by-jews.jpg
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
That might very well be true, but these demonstrations have been going on a little all over: France, UK, Germany, Turkey, US, New Zealand, Norway, Argentina, Sweden and Australia, last I checked - I'm sure these aren't all just Muslims making up the demonstrators either.
I think this shows that the Hammas strategy of using civilians as human shields has worked as there has been a lot of collateral damage in Palestine, but the reason for the collateral damage is because Hammas is putting it's weapons in places like hospitals and schools.

That's a fallacy - even if Hamas is doing so, what gives Israel the right to attack anyway? No, the reason for the incredible loss of life that has been going on there, on a daily basis, is that the people in Gaza are being slaughtered by Israel. Don't get me wrong, there is a lot wrong with Hamas, but no one is forcing Israel to attack Gaza - there are other ways to solve this conflict, like for example, Israel ending the 47 year old occupation and lifting the blockade on Gaza, that has left the people there on the verge of an humanitarian crisis (and purposefully so, as we've learned from leaked American-Israeli documents, and later officially admitted).

And the line that Hamas is using civilians as human shields left and right just doesn't add up to the more than 700 people killed, 80% civilian casualties (before the ground invasion - it's anyone's guess how many it is now), the constant Israeli attacks on vital infrastructure each time it bombs Gaza, the missile attack on a busy intersection near the market, the attack on the beach cafe while people were watching the World Cup and the recent attack on the beach where the other kids were playing.
Activity: 126
France has sizeable Muslim population. Muslims would mostly support the Gazans.

That might very well be true, but these demonstrations have been going on a little all over: France, UK, Germany, Turkey, US, New Zealand, Norway, Argentina, Sweden and Australia, last I checked - I'm sure these aren't all just Muslims making up the demonstrators either.
Merit: 250

They are French now, but we need to stop import new and take Europe people, Arab are a so big minority if we don't mix with other there will be huge problem here...

I support immigration and have nothing against stranger, but i think import every time the same people will polarize too much our society.

Arab bring middle east here as usual...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bgW8-0o6po#t=113
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
France has sizeable Muslim population. Muslims would mostly support the Gazans.

You are right, muslims wouldn't support Israel. It's not likely Israelis would join in this demonstration  Wink.

Oh sorry, I completely missed it; yes, there were anti-war demonstrations even in Israel, which is a good sign: http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/07/pro-peace-protests-are-sweeping-israel-right-now-and-israeli-jdl-fascists-are-freaking-out/ - unfortunately, never very far from counter demonstrations, it seems.
Pages:
Jump to: