Pages:
Author

Topic: Anti-spam Merit Giveaway - For Junior Members Only - updated - page 5. (Read 2524 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 30
I hope I could ask some merit points through my constructive post and by creating you a merit avatar!

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
A self-appointed moderator. Good for you.

There's got to be a better way, though, right? I mean, helping people get 10 points is one thing. But when people want to go from 10 to 100? It seems like it'll become a beg-a-thon instead of a gradual appreciation of quality posts.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
I am very difficult in speaking English, therefore I am very difficult to make a quality post !
and my average post in indonesian language

You could apply to become a merit source for the Indonesian board:

If you want to be a merit source:

1. Be a somewhat established member.
 2. Collect TEN posts written in the last couple of months that have not received nearly enough merit for how good they are, and post quotes for them all in a new Meta thread.
 3. We will take a look at your history and maybe make you a source.

I am especially eager to have merit sources in sub-communities such as the local sections.

Edit: Thanks marlboroza, your merits totally made my day Cheesy

man - ill level you up - you seem cool, everyone needs a chance..
Activity: 210
Merit: 119
I am very difficult in speaking English, therefore I am very difficult to make a quality post !

You could apply to become a merit source for the Indonesian board:

If you want to be a merit source:

1. Be a somewhat established member.
 2. Collect TEN posts written in the last couple of months that have not received nearly enough merit for how good they are, and post quotes for them all in a new Meta thread.
 3. We will take a look at your history and maybe make you a source.

I am especially eager to have merit sources in sub-communities such as the local sections.

Edit: Thanks marlboroza, your merits totally made my day Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I have 69 65 76 72 68 merits to share so if you are junior member with activity 60/close to 60/above 60 and you feel that you deserve member rank post here and I will send you merit (I will share up to 10% my smerit per junior member account, hopefully other members will follow)

Rules:
Your last 30 post has to be constructive and not spam.
Don't send me PM!

Copy/paste this line:
Code:
I KNOW I deserve member rank, read my posts!  8)
Or write something constructive.

1)Should I move this somewhere else? Beginners and Help? Services? Hm.
2)As for subject, this is not really giveaway, right? I am not braking forum rules with this, right? This is right thing to do.

edited  Roll Eyes

I KNOW I deserve member rank, read my posts!  Cool

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Marlboroza,

I believe I have been constructive with my posts but it is up to you to judge

I would highly appreciate to be considered for your giveaway

Furthermore, I have hands-on experience with GPU mining, should I be able to be of help for you, just let me know

In any case, thank you for your generous gesture

Regards,

Gunny
Activity: 210
Merit: 119

Now with that out of the way, I don't think anyone 'deserves' anything on another person's privately owned system. But I'd be happy to be able to participate by rewarding good posts, and I don't think I'm going to earn much merit organically since I mostly hang out in the beginners' forum.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
When you say "deserve", you mean quoting 6 months old topic and all other similar "hit and run" replies?
I was a little bit of trouble getting my bitcoin, karna is still new, please help master Smiley
Of course you need a capital and always remember that the higher capital then the more profit that you will get. That's how the market works and it also depending on the season, You should buy when the value of coins is low and sell it again when it rise up.
No.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Activity: 350
Merit: 47
Ayyeeeee! I got 4 merits from marlboroza, thank you! Now i just need one merit to be a member! This merit system is pumping my hype up! Thought jr members would be ignored and left behind. Thank you for proving my thoughts wrong! I am really happy for these. Not only am pushing myself to be better and improve the quality of my posts, the feeling of achievement everytime someone is meriting(?) me is awesome! Thanks again!  Grin

There you go bud...  crack on have fun, learn and of course pay it forwards
I'll pay it forward by posting quality posts as much as possible and give my sMerit to those who deserve it! Thank you for the merits! Godbless!
legendary
I would like to participate. You can check my posts and decide. Thanks for this nice gesture.
It seems that you have 10 merits. Read rules.
~
~
~
Read rules.
Does this only apply to junior members? I'm already a full member but I do hope you take the time to read my past posts.
Yes. No. This topic - yes, in general - no.
~
sorry OP - didn't mean to hijack.. but someone needs to help you keep on top! ill chuck some merits in the pot to help out here when the posts are decent
I'll make some coffee.
legendary
Ayyeeeee! I got 4 merits from marlboroza, thank you! Now i just need one merit to be a member! This merit system is pumping my hype up! Thought jr members would be ignored and left behind. Thank you for proving my thoughts wrong! I am really happy for these. Not only am pushing myself to be better and improve the quality of my posts, the feeling of achievement everytime someone is meriting(?) me is awesome! Thanks again!  Grin

There you go bud...  crack on have fun, learn and of course pay it forwards
Ayyeeeee! I got 4 merits from marlboroza, thank you! Now i just need one merit to be a member! This merit system is pumping my hype up! Thought jr members would be ignored and left behind. Thank you for proving my thoughts wrong! I am really happy for these. Not only am pushing myself to be better and improve the quality of my posts, the feeling of achievement everytime someone is meriting(?) me is awesome! Thanks again!  Grin
legendary
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28901817

I thought I would get some merit for that but anyways am still a long way to reach member rank. I guess am good for a newbie, still in the learning curve.

nope.
Does this only apply to junior members? I'm already a full member but I do hope you take the time to read my past posts.

Taking a shot on this giveaway. Kudos to you, sir!

nope - not in my eyes - keep at it.
How about my post, do I deserve some merit.

I've tried to give a helpful post.

you either..

sorry OP - didn't mean to hijack.. but someone needs to help you keep on top! ill chuck some merits in the pot to help out here when the posts are decent
Activity: 686
Merit: 146

Taking a shot on this giveaway. Kudos to you, sir!
Hi!

I saw this thread linked in by another thread(this thread:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29015875).

In what i have read, you're helping all kinds of members to rank up(give merits) if their posts are merit-worthy. I would like to ask you a favor and do check mine.

If there are non, maybe an advise?

Thanks a lot!
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
How about my post, do I deserve some merit.

I've tried to give a helpful post.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28901817

I thought I would get some merit for that but anyways am still a long way to reach member rank. I guess am good for a newbie, still in the learning curve.
legendary
I'm sorry if my comments seem to come over a bit hard, and I can understand that you want to encourage good newcomers. What I am saying is that the Merit system is for the future, and not for the past. Lets encourage members to make new valuable posts, rather than reward them for past posts that have been buried.
Speaking of brand new valuable posts, was busy reporting this post https://archive.fo/BA8Mu with 2 merit to moderator for plagiarism. Grin
I am not rewarding anyone, I am just sharing little merit I have to users missed(or not missed but not enough merit) by everyone but have decent/honest/constructive/not spam posts. I sent earlier today 5 merit to newbie because he has found bounty abuser.
Lets encourage members to make new valuable posts, rather than reward them for past posts that have been buried.
Well, after reading your post, I was thinking to change topic to something like "last 30 constructive posts". What do you think? That will encourage new members to make good posts. I'll do that.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
I appreciate the effort you're trying to make.  This was one of the biggest concerns I had was that people will just horde merit and the newbies really won't have a chance to do much.  I've tried to contribute in a meaningful way, we'll see what happens as time goes on.

Thanks for trying to help us out!
Pages:
Jump to: