Pages:
Author

Topic: Anti-spam Merit Giveaway - For Junior Members Only - updated - page 4. (Read 2524 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 18
Well, I don't know if I deserve it, but I never spammed here tbh
Just take a quick look

Have a nice day
Activity: 210
Merit: 119
Have you read about these suggestion?
Suggestion 1 and Suggestion 2
Give me your comment about these please :3.
Ok, I’ll bite.

- Write short and to the point. If this isn’t feasible, use headings and maybe even a headnote or abstract. Avoid walls of text.
- Don’t set font size, colour etc.; it’s annoying.
- If the purpose of your text is to convince someone to do something,  put yourself in their shoes and plan how to motivate them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
I KNOW I deserve member rank, read my posts!  Cool

will you merit me ?  Kiss  Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 16
Begone junkers!
To be fair.. let's demoted 2 rank to all ranks so they must reach their Merit to get their previous ranks before the system update.
But I still can't find a way to prevent spammer/shitposter/famer with this method alone.
Oh yes this will become CHAOS for the impact of new system has reached to everyone without exceptions :3.
Legendary become Sr.Member, Hero become full member and Sr.member become member and so on.
So the system will be accepted without any rejection in unfairness method that happened.

Or... Have you read about these suggestion?
Suggestion 1 and Suggestion 2
Give me your comment about these please :3.
Merit: 0
I have 56 activities, not enough 4- and was run merit. My posts in Russian, I can only hope for your kindness! I want to be useful for this forum!
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
i will not ask for giveaway merit you give me, i just want to be better.
please see and give value to my post so that I get the impetus to be able to make a quality post.  Smiley
Actually, your last thread did not contribute anything to the topic on Anti-spam merit giveway. Can you see that? Will it receive merits for such a low-quality, off-topic thread? I think it won't. You should improve your quality of each posts first, then merits will automatically come by chance.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
i will not ask for giveaway merit you give me, i just want to be better.
please see and give value to my post so that I get the impetus to be able to make a quality post.  Smiley
Activity: 118
I have read the topic by chance, which is a little bit interesting, innovative ideas inside.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-about-merit-measurement-scale-2841364

Let's discuss about this Scale. Theymos might pay him attention and adjust both the current ranking system and merit system.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Hi!

I would like to test my posts, can you check them? Are there merit-worthy posts? Any suggestions for my self improvement? Thanks!
Activity: 196
Merit: 274
Please check my posts and If you consider I am a member who deserves merit.
Thank you!
Activity: 616
Merit: 279
I like your initiative!
Please check my posts and If you consider I am a member who deserves merit don't be shy in sending some Smiley
Activity: 156
Merit: 15
You may want to look at these Junior Member's profiles: SanderM2 and Anti-Cen

They both deserved some merits but doesn't even bother to ask one.

Good catch. I gave them both merits. I think others will as well
How about me, TMAN? I have tried to improve my posts in terms of quality, rather than quantity, to help others.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
~
I like avatar. No one has ever made me one  Cry
Small suggestion - bumping megathreads, not discussing with others or anything probably won't get you anywhere.
A self-appointed moderator. Good for you.
Don't be a dick.
~
not from me
~
read rules
~
I can't find your posts.
~
I agree.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

Activity: 126
I have 69 65 76 72 68 merits to share so if you are junior member with activity 60/close to 60/above 60 and you feel that you deserve member rank post here and I will send you merit (I will share up to 10% my smerit per junior member account, hopefully other members will follow)

Rules:
Your last 30 post has to be constructive and not spam.
Don't send me PM!

Copy/paste this line:
Code:
I KNOW I deserve member rank, read my posts!  8)
Or write something constructive.

1)Should I move this somewhere else? Beginners and Help? Services? Hm.
2)As for subject, this is not really giveaway, right? I am not braking forum rules with this, right? This is right thing to do.

edited  Roll Eyes
I like your idea, you seems to be one of the most generous members in the forum. I also know that you have nothing from keeping your sMerits. If you have time, you should check membership applications, and give them sMerits as much as possible. You don't have time to scan all topics,, all threads in the forum to find good posts, so this is great way to use sMerits.
Activity: 658
I KNOW I deserve member rank, read my posts!  Cool
This is good idea to help any forum member, it's difficult to get merit from stranger people.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 5531
Self-proclaimed Genius

Activity: 126
Merit: 16
Escrow
Head over to my profile and see the latest post I started and do a vote, 👍, just let me know you view about this system I suggest
Merit: 119
I do not know what I deserve here given a merit, I just want to ask, does the legendary also still need merit? I see their merit so much, and their rank that I know already has the highest rank.
Legendary members can't rank any higher, at least for now. But they can still spend merit ('smerit') points. Also, I guess a lot of legendaries are merit sources anyway, i.e. able to create smerit (spendable merit, not merit for themselves) out of nothing. So for legendary members, merit would probably be mostly a status thing.
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I do not know what I deserve here given a merit, I just want to ask, does the legendary also still need merit? I see their merit so much, and their rank that I know already has the highest rank.
Pages:
Jump to: