Pages:
Author

Topic: antikonti - Scam with proof. - page 3. (Read 748 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 08:25:05 PM
said the scammer ? Cheesy who did I scam you brain dead twat ?
why there is no single proof about any of your statements useless retards?
how you can claim someone scammed you consider you can't prove it.
where you live ? Tanzania ? South Korea ? which idiots believe in words without proofs ?
why u keep ignoring requests for proofs ? Cheesy because all of you are retards who trash talk without single proof ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 267
HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!
January 19, 2018, 08:21:09 PM
No one with brain give a fuck what people without agree on.
Either connect me with any scam or prove I'm the one who scammed you or fuck off.
Prove us that I'm the one from the 12321321321321 people who can see your email public spoofed that email.
Show us single proof JUST SINGLE.
Don't show useless chat logs proving none of your statements.
Your statement is that I scammed you and I spoofed some email and I stole your coins.
PROVE AT LEAST ONE OF THOSE STATEMENTS.

said the scammer. are you mad, scammer? Cheesy

Edit: I know why you are mad antikonti, you just got an extra of 2 more negative feedbacks within one hour hahaha
January 19, 2018, 08:13:53 PM
No one with brain give a fuck what people without agree on.
Either connect me with any scam or prove I'm the one who scammed you or fuck off.
Prove us that I'm the one from the 12321321321321 people who can see your email public spoofed that email.
Show us single proof JUST SINGLE.
Don't show useless chat logs proving none of your statements.
Your statement is that I scammed you and I spoofed some email and I stole your coins.
PROVE AT LEAST ONE OF THOSE STATEMENTS.
January 19, 2018, 08:10:57 PM
I'm interested in how it's done as it is obviously a very sophisticated scamming technique. Successfully screwing someone while escrow is involved is the almost perfect scam.

Let me read up on this escrow spoofing story. Is this similar to those fake bank and PayPal emails with spoofed login links? How do scammers do this when it is easy to post on the escrow's official thread or even PM him to confirm the agreement?

afaik they are using fake escrow email that looks quite similar to the original one. and since the original escrows sometimes take days to reply to a single message, they step in and fill the void
Activity: 44
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 08:10:31 PM
I have put enough info on this case and most people here can agree on that.
Eventually you will be kicked,its a matter of time.The sooner,the better.
January 19, 2018, 08:07:33 PM
No.Essentially since you need to have to leave your emails to the escrow topic,
the scammer is spoofing the escrows email a dress but all emails are forwarded to another mail.
Also most escrows do it through PM here,not emails.

He/She played double agent and made me (and others)think that he is the escrow.
https://imgur.com/a/GCRY1
That's a nice story, now all you need to do is to prove it.
Sadly you wont be able to, its only in your fantasy world.
January 19, 2018, 08:06:17 PM
No.Essentially since you need to have to leave your emails to the escrow topic,
the scammer is spoofing the escrows email a dress but all emails are forwarded to another mail.
Also most escrows do it through PM here,not emails.

He/She played double agent and made me (and others)think that he is the escrow.
https://imgur.com/a/GCRY1
Activity: 896
Merit: 1082
January 19, 2018, 08:01:45 PM
I'm interested in how it's done as it is obviously a very sophisticated scamming technique. Successfully screwing someone while escrow is involved is the almost perfect scam.

Let me read up on this escrow spoofing story. Is this similar to those fake bank and PayPal emails with spoofed login links? How do scammers do this when it is easy to post on the escrow's official thread or even PM him to confirm the agreement?
January 19, 2018, 08:00:34 PM
Did leave feedback plus messaged a mod.Its high time scammers got kicked out.

you might want to edit the name of the thread as well since it seems like you have misspelled his name.
January 19, 2018, 07:56:02 PM
Did leave feedback plus messaged a mod.Its high time scammers got kicked out.
January 19, 2018, 07:42:59 PM
Why don't you PROVE at least SINGLE statement of ANY scam and then I will pm them myself all to tag me.
You cant? Obviously because I did nothing wrong.

"I did nothing wrong"  cry more...  everybody is picking up on you for no reason, right? the world is so unjust, right?
when multiple people are complaining about you and the patterns are similar it is quite obvious. you are clearly above the average scammer but still a scammer though.

again. I encourage everyone who got or almost got scammed by this character to pm Vod, ibminer, Lauda and ask for help regarding antikonti. and dont forget to leave him a negative trust https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1029755#newfeedback755
January 19, 2018, 07:13:07 PM
Why don't you PROVE at least SINGLE statement of ANY scam and then I will pm them myself all to tag me.
You cant? Obviously because I did nothing wrong.
January 19, 2018, 06:33:07 PM
antikonti you are a worthless piece of human scrap. everybody knows your a scammer. It is not the first time you are using the cheap excuse of" your email is public someone else scammed you" hahaha it seems that always when people are dealing with you and they're email is public they are getting scammed. LOL what a coincidence right?

I suggest to anybody that was affected by this cancer character to pm  Vod, ibminer, Lauda and ask them to do something about him

January 19, 2018, 06:12:21 PM
So.,...you sent me cards without getting money then?
https://imgur.com/of59AcN
Or were you lying all along?

?
Which part of "should be shipped".
Yes it was SEND TO OUR SENDER.
It was not SHIPPED.
Learn to read.
January 19, 2018, 05:45:02 PM
So.,...you sent me cards without getting money then?
https://imgur.com/of59AcN
Or were you lying all along?

?
January 19, 2018, 05:43:05 PM
Which part you don't understand from "Waiting confirmation from our sender" and "Should be shipped".
None of those means "It was send" or anything like that.
Soon as you start acting like that, I finally found there is something wrong with you and we delayed the sending.
January 19, 2018, 05:37:27 PM
So,you say you send them,now you say you didnt send anything,and the wallet wasnt yours.Funny story because of the chat we had:
https://imgur.com/3dg88dm

You are not a good liar.
January 19, 2018, 05:35:13 PM
You idiot...
You copy/paste some address saying that's escrow address and I said "okay, I will track the deposit to the blockchain".
Ofc I will send the goods if you deposit to the escrow because that's the next step when someone using escrow.
Thanks god I didn't send anything consider you were scammed by some retard and I was going to be fooled by the same way to send the goods for nothing...
Zero IQ

you also tried to scam me last night good thing im not stupid huh? saying you have never used escrow before? $2k per s9? lmao
For sure, we have 4 left 13.5TH used from months go for that price.
If we talk about the brand new ones 14th, they are 3.4k and above.
Everything depends what u want.
And show us how did I try to scam you ?
Show everyone our conversation you autistic fuck, let us see how and who tried to scam you.
Retard
Activity: 267
Merit: 4
jrc209
January 19, 2018, 05:31:46 PM
You idiot...
You copy/paste some address saying that's escrow address and I said "okay, I will track the deposit to the blockchain".
Ofc I will send the goods if you deposit to the escrow because that's the next step when someone using escrow.
Thanks god I didn't send anything consider you were scammed by some retard and I was going to be fooled by the same way to send the goods for nothing...
Zero IQ

you also tried to scam me last night good thing im not stupid huh? saying you have never used escrow before? $2k per s9? lmao
January 19, 2018, 05:25:16 PM
You idiot...
Zero IQ
Pages:
Jump to: