Pages:
Author

Topic: Antimatter Official Development and Release - page 2. (Read 3883 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Release is in 24 hours

I don't see any release?!
Release is in 24 hours

I still don't understand how buy-in will work? We will just send coins from Tradecoin(as example) wallet to ANT wallet ? or there will be some exchange or something?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Release is in 24 hours
legendary
i have been working tirelessly on getting a dispensation method, but all escrow services have not replied, ergo with the communities' permission, we would elect five individuals to handle dispensation for each coin. I have sent multiple emails and pm's but it seems they are not interested. The client is ready and functional, all i need is a automatic way for people to buy in, if i do it manually, it may take time.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
any news?
This will be like jumping on an ants nest .
legendary
ANT incoming, testnet being tested at this moment. please vote in the coins you want.

ready to get this party started!

our party!!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
ANT incoming, testnet being tested at this moment. please vote in the coins you want.

ready to get this party started!
legendary

I don't know if this is a good name for a coin?

Honestly I would just call it Ant  , drop all coin ref .  As for just me , I just witnessed a topic in which you called for praying to Jesus that goldcoin gets listed to mtGox , these are all the signs of a sick person.

So with that in mind ,  I'd call the currency Ant , it will be shortened to that anyhow.

But in the end itsva great idea .
legendary
The devs are deciding on the algo right now. As things stand we want to make it more lucrative to buy in in the beginning so that people focus on mining traded coins without having to divert their miners, they essentially mined their way in by mining the old coins. it was suggested that we use a cpu friendly algo to limit growth in the beginning but we all know how that goes, instead i believe graduating rewards from 1- 50 depending on nHeight will resolve the issue. once these decisions are made it becomes a matter of hours before launch. And because of the buy in factor, there is no "instamining" the premine was done by the entire community...unless you are really new and missed the altcoin showdown last month.
legendary
intial poll to see which coins are liked for the idea... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/select-the-first-5-coins-for-antimatter-248974

i can add anycoin you feel should be in the running
we are still on the technical stuff but two weeks is a good guess. The name can be changed if the majority wants a different one. i was thinking of removing the "coin" part and just leaving it as antimatter

how bout this for a slogan

Anti

If you don't
MINE
then it don't

MATTER.
legendary
we are still on the technical stuff but two weeks is a good guess. The name can be changed if the majority wants a different one. i was thinking of removing the "coin" part and just leaving it as antimatter
Any word on when this might happen?
This looks interesting ,release time ?

wondering about this as well. looks exciting.
This looks interesting ,release time ?
Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’
what happpens to the coins that are traded in?   will they be destroyed?

good question and this relates a little bit to part of the answer :

Inside the Ant legs are two types of currency :

A) Traded Currency (apparently from Crytsy and Virx)

B) "Toxic Assets"  anything that is considered = "No chance to exchange"

The Ant is derived from the sum of all these so:

A) would be able to be taken from the Ant Leg and traded however you want i assume at market price / but you can also trade the Ant as a whole.

B) when a user submits "toxic Assets" i suppose they can take them back to their inherit value of 0 , they will have to exist inside the client "Ant Leg" as a number to be tracked.

To solve the problem of The whole Ant number i think is solved with the non traded currencies , because as per the reverse pyramid  :

The first batch :

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 <  

Each "1" here represents the value of a whole currency , so whatever that number ends up being represents the theoretic currency Cap so you would you only ever see a whole "1" in the ant leg if theoretically every unit of that currency was in there  this solves the block reward issue.

A - large block reward submits 5,000,000 units (which is 20%) of its total Cap

B - Low block reward submits 5 units (which is 20%) of its total Cap

both go in at 0.2  sticking to the "1" scenario of the first batch.

Now for Traded currencies with crazy block rewards , not sure have to think more -
Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’
It will only be a success if I can explain it to my mother.

Too complicated, I think.
You guys?

does your mother know what an Ant is ?

as per , this is the technical thread.
what happpens to the coins that are traded in?   will they be destroyed?
Pages:
Jump to: