Pages:
Author

Topic: Antimatter Official Development and Release - page 4. (Read 3883 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
I don't really understand. How do you know exactly was is the price for altcoin1 ... altcoin2 ... altcoinxx ?

we consider 1) Volume mined 2) level of premining 3) distribution 4) how much interest was shown 5) if the chain was forked or any other deal breakers

who decides ?

i didn't even think of that , i think i just asked the deal breaking question -

there will be a one off poll 24 hours before launch where people will vote the coins in. That way the community part  is satisfied in a free manner.

you will have to run continuous votes as new coins will be wanting to be added all the time , not that this is a bad thing , I'm just saying , also make sure there is large market participation otherwise the obvious will happen, but however that will be equaled out by the exchange of Ants in the future, ha ha interesting flow of electrons here.   
‘Try to be nice’
If you can lock them into things like multisig escrows and merge them into Open Transactions, you will have viable derivatives.

You mean using an escrow service to distribute the coins? wow, thanks. I'll look around for a trustworthy guy, any suggestions?

the part i don't get is the merging into Open transactions.
he's basically talking about Nashx - and Nash equilibrium , but he probably/maybe doesn't realize it .

merge into open transaction i'd say just means - "automate the process and make it seamless"

I brought it up in Netcoin - but the Nashx guy done it first - , but i don't think it needs to be done ?

if Ant goes to Cryptsy Ant is being exchanged so the value of the derivative is being exchanged .

he is talking about a P2P exchange .
legendary
Activity: 882
If you can lock them into things like multisig escrows and merge them into Open Transactions, you will have viable derivatives.

You mean using an escrow service to distribute the coins? wow, thanks. I'll look around for a trustworthy guy, any suggestions?

the part i don't get is the merging into Open transactions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
What do you call a fish with no eyes? A Fsh!
So it's like a whole BASKET of shitcoins Smiley
I'm in for sure, got a plethora of muppet coins taking up space on my hard drive.

its like taking dung and making usable fuels.

Yes, indeed
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
legendary
I'm in for sure, got a plethora of muppet coins taking up space on my hard drive.

its like taking dung and making usable fuels.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
I don't really understand. How do you know exactly was is the price for altcoin1 ... altcoin2 ... altcoinxx ?

we consider 1) Volume mined 2) level of premining 3) distribution 4) how much interest was shown 5) if the chain was forked or any other deal breakers

who decides ?

there will be a one off poll 24 hours before launch where people will vote the coins in. That way the community part  is satisfied in a free manner.
‘Try to be nice’

who decides ?

Activity: 476
What do you call a fish with no eyes? A Fsh!
legendary

Activity: 392
legendary
hehe, we just ordered our own enterprise class just to hover around. All i want is one last person to hop aboard and let me use his platform.
‘Try to be nice’
I can lend

Plasma rifle

and a

Turbo plasma rifle

for base security, I've been collecting caps for a while -

how many bases need to be secured?

Antimatter Rifle -
legendary
i'm still consulting a few people but if their responses come, we can be a go in 24 hrs. all i need to do is secure the bases
‘Try to be nice’

The ANT Derivative

I really like this idea .

It will be hell fun to mine all this crap and jam it into a single derivative  - all i can say guys is watch out for Malware -
‘Try to be nice’
also can we call it ANT and can it have an Ant symbol as i suggested , everyone seemed to like that  and I'm going to want it so much more if that happens.

Also how far away are you ?  from the ANT derivative ?
‘Try to be nice’
I think this is a fantastic idea -

will you only include the non traded coins , or can we also back ANT with some Caps or some precious gem like nibble ?

: D
legendary
wait a sec... is this like Ripple for Abstract Coin?

i have honestly no idea about how ripple works, does it act as a unifying currency?
Pages:
Jump to: