Pages:
Author

Topic: Antminer Monitor - page 3. (Read 31027 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 17
June 13, 2018, 03:32:11 PM
I managed to connect to the API and retrieve some data. A friend gave me access to his miners. Maybe in the next release we will add support for them.

What do you mean with pool restrictions?

T1s only works in a couple of pools (that supports AsicBoost).
Activity: 74
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 03:05:39 PM
You mean those who got suckered into buying T1's and were unaware of it's pool restrictions Wink
Of course you need support from your users because Halong Mining could care less about providing any sort of support for developers, pool operators, or users. As an aside, AFAIK the T1 does not support any sort of SSH so all coms must use the API.

I managed to connect to the API and retrieve some data. A friend gave me access to his miners. Maybe in the next release we will add support for them.

What do you mean with pool restrictions?
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!
June 11, 2018, 02:00:02 PM
Im using this, best so far
Do you plan to add DragonT1s to the asics suported?
Hi there. We are planning to add support for DragonMints but it will take some time. We need support from users who own those.
You mean those who got suckered into buying T1's and were unaware of it's pool restrictions Wink
Of course you need support from your users because Halong Mining could care less about providing any sort of support for developers, pool operators, or users. As an aside, AFAIK the T1 does not support any sort of SSH so all coms must use the API.
June 08, 2018, 05:59:56 PM
Good day!
Are you finalizing the program? any news ? the idea itself interested me - I think it is interesting for many miners

I am still maintaining the software and try to add more features. So far the software is working great in production and can handle  a lot of mining machines
June 08, 2018, 05:50:20 PM
Im using in my little farm (101 asics) and no problems, I can copy the data from excel and make some studies of temps and hashrates x time.

https://imgur.com/a/JhcFmRt
May 26, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

Hi there. We are planning to add support for DragonMints but it will take some time. We need support from users who own those.
May 26, 2018, 01:08:17 PM

May 10, 2018, 01:31:32 AM
If you are familiar with programming you can check the code at the projects page. The code is pretty straight forward.

Look at this line https://github.com/anselal/antminer-monitor/blob/498edf9265ae129bd2d038ed3ce88d01d1a3f269/app/views/antminer.py#L122
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 09:41:05 AM
Hi there,

you didn't follow the instructions. First you will have to install all the requirements with `python -m pip install -r requirements` and then start the app. The trailing dollar sign ($) is unnecessary.
Please read carefully the instructions at https://github.com/anselal/antminer-monitor/blob/master/README.md

looks like i missed it hiding under this line

This step apply only to Mac users. If you are a Windows or Linux user continue to step 5.

it's working fine now, thanks for the tip. is there a way to hide the high temperature warning?

Moderator's note: This post was edited by frodocooper to remove a nested quote.
May 09, 2018, 02:55:58 AM
i can't figure out how to run it.. tried python3 and python2 (made sure to install to path)

[...]

Hi there,

you didn't follow the instructions. First you will have to install all the requirements with `python -m pip install -r requirements` and then start the app. The trailing dollar sign ($) is unnecessary.
Please read carefully the instructions at https://github.com/anselal/antminer-monitor/blob/master/README.md

Moderator's note: This post was edited by frodocooper to trim the quote from phrostb.
Activity: 24
May 08, 2018, 03:06:00 PM
i can't figure out how to run it.. tried python3 and python2 (made sure to install to path)

Code:
C:\monitor>$ python manager.py runserver
'$' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\monitor>python manager.py runserver
'python' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\monitor>manager.py runserver
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\monitor\manager.py", line 1, in
    from app import manager
  File "C:\monitor\app\__init__.py", line 1, in
    from flask import Flask
ImportError: No module named flask

C:\monitor>

Moderator's note: This post was edited by frodocooper to add code tags.
April 30, 2018, 06:29:21 AM
Thank you for shearing the softwear with us but I will like to ask how to go about it as a beginner couse I am very much intrested. And I wan to thank you once again for giving us the platform ti invest the little we can to earn more

Thank you for using my software. The README file should cover all of your questions regarding installation and stuff https://github.com/anselal/antminer-monitor/blob/master/README.md
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
April 22, 2018, 09:47:23 AM
This is an interesting project.

Would adding a "search miner" and report writer function makes sense too?

Thank you very much. Searching will be part in the next releases. What exactly do you want the report to include? Please open an issue on Github if you like so.

Thanks for adding search function.

Example:
Search by worker name, pool name, miner type
>> output, IP address, Miner type/username/poolname/password/other details
Option to output to txt file.
The search function can double up as the Report writer - output to screen or text/log file.
April 22, 2018, 09:30:18 AM

Thank you very much. Searching will be part in the next releases. What exactly do you want the report to include? Please open an issue on Github if you like so.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
April 21, 2018, 08:41:25 PM

February 20, 2018, 09:30:22 AM
thank you - that worked!

BR Ralf

I am glad it worked out for you
Activity: 52
February 20, 2018, 09:27:02 AM
thank you - that worked!

BR Ralf
February 20, 2018, 09:10:41 AM
Hi there,

it didn't helped - sorry...

BR Ralf

I released a patch. Please update to the latest version following the instructions in the README file https://github.com/anselal/antminer-monitor/blob/master/README.md

Please be so kind and let me know if this fixed your issue
Activity: 52
February 20, 2018, 08:53:22 AM
Hi there,

it didn't helped - sorry...

BR Ralf
February 20, 2018, 08:22:14 AM
Hi there,

i changed the file - but no success - for your additional information: i checked the miner in the cgminer interface - i don't see any temperature in this miner-type - can i delete the entry out of the database?

BR Ralf

Can you please try to change the timeout to 5 seconds and be sure to restart the app after that. If this still doesn't fix your issue I will submit a patch immediately.
Pages:
Jump to: