Pages:
Author

Topic: Antminer Monitor - page 4. (Read 31027 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 08:06:20 AM
Hi there,

i changed the file - but no success - for your additional information: i checked the miner in the cgminer interface - i don't see any temperature in this miner-type - can i delete the entry out of the database?

BR Ralf
Activity: 74
Merit: 11
February 20, 2018, 07:55:18 AM

Does the error fix after a refresh?  I think this is due that the app cannot retrieve the miner's temperatures for some reason. It turns out that sometimes it has to do with the socket timeout I have set (1 second).
I can tell that you are running an older version. I did some updates and moved some files around.
In your current version the file `pycgminer.py` should be located inside the `pycgminer` folder.
Please try to increase the timeout in the file `pycgminer.py` to eg. 3 seconds.

the line you should change is the following:

`sock.settimeout(1)`

just change it to:

`sock.settimeout(3)`

PS: In the latest versions the file `pycgminer.py` is moved inside the `lib` folder

(Moderator's note: This post was edited by frodocooper to trim the quote from ralf007at.)
February 20, 2018, 07:20:34 AM
Hi there,

after i added a S9-14TH i only get Error-Messages:

Code:
ValueError
ValueError: max() arg is an empty sequence

Traceback (most recent call last)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1997, in __call__
return [Suspicious link removed]gi_app(environ, start_response)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1985, in wsgi_app
response = self.handle_exception(e)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1540, in handle_exception
reraise(exc_type, exc_value, tb)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1982, in wsgi_app
response = self.full_dispatch_request()
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1614, in full_dispatch_request
rv = self.handle_user_exception(e)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1517, in handle_user_exception
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1612, in full_dispatch_request
rv = self.dispatch_request()
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1598, in dispatch_request
        # request came with the OPTIONS method, reply automatically
        if getattr(rule, 'provide_automatic_options', False) \
           and req.method == 'OPTIONS':
            return self.make_default_options_response()
        # otherwise dispatch to the handler for that endpoint
        return self.view_functions[rule.endpoint](**req.view_args)

def full_dispatch_request(self):
        """Dispatches the request and on top of that performs request
        pre and postprocessing as well as HTTP exception catching and
        error handling.
File "C:\Python27\app\views\antminer.py", line 138, in miners
if max(temps) >= 80:
ValueError: max() arg is an empty sequence
The debugger caught an exception in your WSGI application. You can now look at the traceback which led to the error.
To switch between the interactive traceback and the plaintext one, you can click on the "Traceback" headline. From the text traceback you can also create a paste of it. For code execution mouse-over the frame you want to debug and click on the console icon on the right side.

You can execute arbitrary Python code in the stack frames and there are some extra helpers available for introspection:

dump() shows all variables in the frame
dump(obj) dumps all that's known about the object

do you have an idea?!

BR Ralf

(Moderator's note: This post was edited by frodocooper to add code tags.)
February 17, 2018, 10:34:39 AM
Anselal, nice software bud. If you could incorporate some sort of notification by email or sms/text of over temp or under hash speed conditions.. that would be a great tool to have in our pocket. Also, if the miners go above temp, what indication does the webpage show? Do the temps values show up in red, or does it just show a message in info section? I'll send you some bitcoins in a moment. Thanks for the work from you and your team.

Thank you for using AntminerMonitor and for the support, I really appreciate it and it keeps us going.

Email notifications are currently tested and we hope to be part of the next releases. We are currently trying to close some older issues.
In the next release we will probably see per miner settings, like temp warning/errors.
Currently the threshold is hardcoded for all miner and you get an in-app notification if the temp reaches 80 degrees Celsius, which actually raises an error and besides the notification the row of the miner turns red.

PS: I got your donation. Again, thank you very much !!!

If you want to stay updated you can follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/AntminerMonitor
February 02, 2018, 06:31:43 AM
it is there

What do you mean by `it is there` ? Did you run it ? Please follow the instructions at https://github.com/anselal/antminer-monitor/blob/master/README.md or pm me so I can assist you
February 02, 2018, 01:57:49 AM
it refused to start
i tried to run the command stated in your previous post

what can be done here?

Did you run 'python create_db.py' ?
Activity: 5
February 01, 2018, 06:36:25 PM
it refused to start
i tried to run the command stated in your previous post

what can be done here?
January 31, 2018, 05:43:15 PM
Code:
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1540, in handle_exception
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1614, in full_dispatch_request
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1517, in handle_user_exception
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1612, in full_dispatch_request
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\flask\app.py", line 1598, in dispatch_request
File "C:\Users\HP Server\Downloads\antminer-monitor-0.3.0\app\views\antminer.py", line 44, in miners
miners = Miner.query.all()
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\orm\query.py", line 2726, in all
return list(self)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\orm\query.py", line 2878, in __iter__
return self._execute_and_instances(context)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\orm\query.py", line 2901, in _execute_and_instances
result = conn.execute(querycontext.statement, self._params)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\engine\base.py", line 948, in execute
return meth(self, multiparams, params)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\sql\elements.py", line 269, in _execute_on_connection
return connection._execute_clauseelement(self, multiparams, params)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\engine\base.py", line 1060, in _execute_clauseelement
compiled_sql, distilled_params
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\engine\base.py", line 1200, in _execute_context
context)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\engine\base.py", line 1413, in _handle_dbapi_exception
exc_info
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\util\compat.py", line 203, in raise_from_cause
reraise(type(exception), exception, tb=exc_tb, cause=cause)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\engine\base.py", line 1193, in _execute_context
context)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\engine\default.py", line 507, in do_execute
cursor.execute(statement, parameters)
OperationalError: (sqlite3.OperationalError) no such table: miner [SQL: u'SELECT miner.id AS miner_id, miner.ip AS miner_ip, miner.model_id AS miner_model_id, miner.remarks AS miner_remarks \nFROM miner'] (Background on this error at: http://sqlalche.me/e/e3q8)

i did upgrade not sure whats goin on!

Well, it seems that you run the update script on a new installation where the database didnt exist. Why did you do that?

Are you sure there is a database at all ?
January 31, 2018, 05:36:22 PM
Code:
File "C:\Users\HP Server\Downloads\antminer-monitor-0.3.0\app\views\antminer.py", line 44, in miners
miners = Miner.query.all()
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\orm\query.py", line 2726, in all
return list(self)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\orm\query.py", line 2878, in __iter__
return self._execute_and_instances(context)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\orm\query.py", line 2901, in _execute_and_instances
result = conn.execute(querycontext.statement, self._params)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\engine\base.py", line 948, in execute
return meth(self, multiparams, params)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\sql\elements.py", line 269, in _execute_on_connection
return connection._execute_clauseelement(self, multiparams, params)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\engine\base.py", line 1060, in _execute_clauseelement
compiled_sql, distilled_params
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\engine\base.py", line 1200, in _execute_context
context)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\engine\base.py", line 1413, in _handle_dbapi_exception
exc_info
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\util\compat.py", line 203, in raise_from_cause
reraise(type(exception), exception, tb=exc_tb, cause=cause)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\engine\base.py", line 1193, in _execute_context
context)
File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\sqlalchemy\engine\default.py", line 507, in do_execute
cursor.execute(statement, parameters)
OperationalError: (sqlite3.OperationalError) no such table: miner [SQL: u'SELECT miner.id AS miner_id, miner.ip AS miner_ip, miner.model_id AS miner_model_id, miner.remarks AS miner_remarks \nFROM miner'] (Background on this error at: http://sqlalche.me/e/e3q8)

i did upgrade not sure whats goin on!
January 31, 2018, 05:15:07 PM
Hi there,

I tried runing the software and this is what i get? Undecided

0\app\__init__.py", line 1, in
    from flask import Flask
ImportError: No module named flask

any idea?
January 31, 2018, 04:39:04 AM

Hi there,

I updated the installation and upgrade instructions. This is caused because you didn't run the update script. Run `python update_db.py` and you are ready to go !!!

(Moderator's note: This post was edited by frodocooper to trim the quote from ralf007at.)
January 31, 2018, 04:30:28 AM
Hello Anselal,

thank you for your great software - i use it since a few weeks - today i installed your Version 0.3.0 (before running 0.2.0) then i added a T9 Miner - since then i only get Errors:

Code:
127.0.0.1 - - [31/Jan/2018 09:25:07] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 500 -
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Python27\app\views\antminer.py", line 95, in miners
    total_hash_rate_per_model[miner.model.model] += float(str(ghs5s))
KeyError: u'T9'

can you help me on this?

thank you!

(Moderator's note: This post was edited by frodocooper to use code tags for the log.)
Activity: 3
January 11, 2018, 02:24:14 PM
This looks awesome, I've tried to install it, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it, could anyone help me?
I get error "No module maned pip" when I type in "python -m pip install -r requirements.txt" Huh

I assume you are working on a Windows machine ? Uninstall python and reinstall the latest Python2.7 version https://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.7.14/python-2.7.14.msi

I’m using Ubuntu, and I have python 2.7

Install pip using the following command: `sudo apt-get install python-pip` Wink

ah lol, thanks!  Grin
January 11, 2018, 07:09:43 AM
Very impressive project.We want to know using this Flask, a python web micro-framework app,
is it compatible with regular operating systems as Windows, Linux, Mac, Unix, etc or does it select
specific operating systems.How about the processor speed required and minimum storage requirements?

Thank you very much for your kind words. This is tested to run on Windows, Linux, and Mac. It should run flawless on all OSs that support python Wink
I run this app on an old RaspberryPi model B, 1 core CPU, 512MB RAM and it runs very well. It runs a bit better on a RaspberryPi 3 meaning it loads the stats a bit quicker.
I think it can run on older machines too Cheesy
If you try it on older machines I would appreciate any feedback
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 07:05:20 AM
Very impressive project.We want to know using this Flask, a python web micro-framework app,
is it compatible with regular operating systems as Windows, Linux, Mac, Unix, etc or does it select
specific operating systems.How about the processor speed required and minimum storage requirements?

January 11, 2018, 06:29:55 AM
This looks awesome, I've tried to install it, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it, could anyone help me?
I get error "No module maned pip" when I type in "python -m pip install -r requirements.txt" Huh

I assume you are working on a Windows machine ? Uninstall python and reinstall the latest Python2.7 version https://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.7.14/python-2.7.14.msi

Install pip using the following command: `sudo apt-get install python-pip` Wink
January 11, 2018, 06:07:12 AM

January 11, 2018, 02:25:38 AM

January 10, 2018, 10:34:43 PM
Activity: 13
January 10, 2018, 07:15:38 PM
Hey!

Thank you for such great software.  Grin I have small issue, I cant and I dont know how to install this. Could you help with step by step install guide. I followed what you put in the Github but keep getting Systax error and Stgin kind of error.  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: