Author

Topic: ANTMINER S3+ Discussion and Support Thread - page 515. (Read 709802 times)

Activity: 906
Merit: 657
Do due diligence
You had mentioned prior that previous buyers of Antminer S1 and S2 miners would be able to upgrade. Can you provide any details on the upgrade pricing/process?

I am interested in learning more about the s1 and s2 upgrade kits as well.

Interested as well.
Will you have an upgrade kit for the S1 and will there be a minimum order requirement for those too?
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
You had mentioned prior that previous buyers of Antminer S1 and S2 miners would be able to upgrade. Can you provide any details on the upgrade pricing/process?

I am interested in learning more about the s1 and s2 upgrade kits as well.

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
I have updated the profitability calculator with the new numbers.

After the next 3 difficulty target's I expect network difficulty to be 10%. Then again if btc value goes up who knows.

This link below is for those who may wish to view the other tabs in the document and make a copy for their own use.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmeuPljmUNHCdEpqX2RmMDFwemJyLURVUWFtZ3J3aGc&usp=docslist_api
Activity: 658
bought 2
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'

good one.  I have two on the way.  Hoping for the btc price to move up to 700 it is at 623 right now.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
Two ordered, hope for fast delivery after release. Thank you Bitmain, my life as miner starts to be interesting again Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
good
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
YAY ! Ordered 6 units ! Thanks Bitmain !!!
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Was able to get on and order 3
legendary
Merit: 1002
What time do these go on sale?

It begins at 10PM Beijing time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
Activity: 857
Anger is a gift.
And the website is down....
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023
Mine at Jonny's Pool
Reserved for updates and FAQ

1. Will S3 support p2pool?

The simple answer is we will. Bitmain has a very sincere interesting with p2pool, and we have invest human resource into this area. Sadly our firmware may not be able to give you a firm yes that we support p2pool right now, but we promise we will contribute much more to the p2pool mining idea than most of those who support p2pool mining well already.

For the short term, our core developer has already been looking into the p2pool problem. We think we might be able to solve it in another week or two.
Excellent!

Edit: Just purchased 2 (MOQ is 2 for anyone who's ordering).
Activity: 434
For P2pool lovers, the 2nd floor of this thread has been updated. Wish the answer make you satisfied, or at least enough for you make a decision. We will make a great contribution to the p2pool chain very soon.

Thank you Bitmain - this is very good & promising news indeed!!  Smiley Grin

i'm in for one two, now, can you just speed up the bitcoin blockchain so that these don't sell out before I can get my btc to you lol
Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....
For P2pool lovers, the 2nd floor of this thread has been updated. Wish the answer make you satisfied, or at least enough for you make a decision. We will make a great contribution to the p2pool chain very soon.

Thank you Bitmain - this is very good & promising news indeed!!  Smiley Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I just drank a redbull....because I was about to pass out from working all night......

but I'm not missing this for anything!
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com

in 14 minutes.
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Activity: 379
Welcome to dogietalk.bs
Jump to: