Pages:
Author

Topic: Antminer S7 & PSU with warranty for only $320/miner - page 2. (Read 2263 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Hello all,

We have just opened sale for a limited stock of used Antminer S7 miners and PSUs. They come with a one-month warranty from Bitmain and cost only $320/miner. The MOQ is 50pcs.
Email us at [email protected] for further details or to place your order.

Regards,

the Bitmain team

I read this as $320 for both the used S7 and a used PSU.  Turns out it is $320 just for the used S7 and the PSU extra.  About $425 for both, not $320 as I thought. 
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
I have to admit that the warranty issues I have been reading lately have me more than a little hesitant to buy any other products from Bitmain. Too much BTC / USD at risk. Even with my good past experience with five various Antminer products.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
How about just the used S7 without the PSU how much for that?
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 8049
'The right to privacy matters'
  Lets face it  we all know about bitmaintech and the warranty issues they have.

@ bitmaintech  here is a suggestion offer no warranty option  and if a buyer takes it give he a coupon to use on a future miner.  If the buy wants the  warranty don't give them a coupon.

This way  the buyer will not take you up on the warranty problems you have.  Since you don't honor them anyway.

I certainly would rather buy an s-9 with no warranty  and you give me a 10% coupon on my next s-9.
Then no one is in suspense about the warranty.

I would think you see that ETH and ETC are doing pretty well.

Mostly many people like buying from
 intel
amd
 nvidia
samsung
western digital

to get mining gear with real warranties.

A very good   eth rig costs less then your s-9 ,uses less power ,earns btc faster , runs quieter, has a real warranty.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
23 days of real warranty is about 23 more days than most people were getting anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
...They come with a one-month warranty from Bitmain ...

One month warranty from shipping date means only 23-25 days real warranty,  not one-month.
Activity: 741
Merit: 514
https://www.bitmain.com
Hello all,

We have just opened sale for a limited stock of used Antminer S7 miners and PSUs. They come with a one-month warranty from Bitmain and cost only $320/miner. The MOQ is 50pcs.
Email us at [email protected] for further details or to place your order.

Regards,

the Bitmain team
Pages:
Jump to: