Pages:
Author

Topic: [ ANTMINER U2 ] THE NEW ANTMINER USB MINER = 2.0GHs {USA - .0385 LOWEST PRICE} - page 2. (Read 19857 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
SCAM ALERT!

I'm posting for record keeping.

DO NOT SEND BTC TO WINTERPARKER!
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
For those who can wait I will see what I can do to possibly get you an extra free if you ordered 10 or more originally.
According to your OP, no single person ordered 10+ U2s from you...
(4 U2s is the most a single user purchased, me being one of them)

I would still like the units, but is there anything that you can do for us?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/antminer-u2-the-new-antminer-usb-miner-20ghs-usa-0385-lowest-price-505465
MEMBER NAME                         QUANTITY                               PAID

CHESHYR                            4                            YES + SH1 
TWIG123                            4                            YES + SH2
DOCGONZZO                       2                            YES + SH2
NHYTFDSA                          2                            YES + SH2
MUTTLEY-1973                    2                            YES + SH1
COINS4FUN                         3                            YES + SH1
BYGAUDIO                          2                             YES + SH1
PRINGULAS                         2                             YES + SH1
Activity: 168
Activity: 420
Looks like he updated the original post.  Seems he had shipping problems and had to send them back for replacement, but should get the new shipment by the end of the week.

Too little, too late.  He hasn't updated other threads, responded to PM's, etc., for a while now and quite frankly others have raised many reasons why not to trust right now.  Updating OP while not doing any of these other things doesn't give folks the warm fuzzies.

I'm starting an actual group buy here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-bitmain-u2-group-buy-ship-to-uscanadaintl-03029-btcea-528801

Yeah, neither group buy thread has had replies from WinterParker in them, and I have received no replies to PMs or e-mail despite a 1+ BTC order. I really should have used escrow, lesson learned, even if someone appears trustworthy and a member of the community for a long time, just use escrow. If you're listing WinterParker, your trust is on the line, and we would really appreciate it if you could maintain the lines of communication with us in both group buys. My name doesn't even show up on the U2 group buy page!

Yup, neither does mine and I paid in advance as well.  Not cool.  That's why I figure starting a no-risk until we're ordering group buy would be the next best thing.  Ahh, bitcointalk.
Activity: 123
Looks like he updated the original post.  Seems he had shipping problems and had to send them back for replacement, but should get the new shipment by the end of the week.

Too little, too late.  He hasn't updated other threads, responded to PM's, etc., for a while now and quite frankly others have raised many reasons why not to trust right now.  Updating OP while not doing any of these other things doesn't give folks the warm fuzzies.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-bitmain-u2-group-buy-ship-to-uscanadaintl-03029-btcea-528801

Yeah, neither group buy thread has had replies from WinterParker in them, and I have received no replies to PMs or e-mail despite a 1+ BTC order. I really should have used escrow, lesson learned, even if someone appears trustworthy and a member of the community for a long time, just use escrow. If you're listing WinterParker, your trust is on the line, and we would really appreciate it if you could maintain the lines of communication with us in both group buys. My name doesn't even show up on the U2 group buy page!

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Do you have a link to a setup guide for the U2s? I'd like to be ready for when they arrive.
Good Idea ill find one and post a link.
Any update on this and/or news of shipments?

I still haven't received them, but they should be in any day now!  I am already making out the postage labels and getting prepared to do all these shipments to you ladies / gents.

Let me know if you have any special instructions prior to me sending the packages please!

It's been 4 days since your last update, any news WinterParker?
Activity: 355
Merit: 276
I have a question. If u had to choose between Antminer U1 and U2, which one will you buy and why? thanks
having owned mined and sold lots of u-1's  I don't see a big attraction to the u'2s for me uses.

why? I have  good cooling set in place.

if you don't mind fans I like the smaller u-1's

Activity: 294
Merit: 251
I have a question. If u had to choose between Antminer U1 and U2, which one will you buy and why? thanks
Bro, we saw you logged on 3/20 but haven't provided an update or answered PM's.  Can we get an update on both your group buys?
Gettin a little antsy, I was hoping to receive these before Sunday... as they are for gifts.
Hopefully they won't be belated. Let us know if you have any updated info on ETA.

Yeah, some of us are waiting for info on these and the GridSeed units. :/

Tell me about it. I'm okay with delivery delays, but if there's one thing people should have learned from Mt. Gox is the value of communication. I send some of these updates from my phone, surely even traveling he could keep us apprised of the situation, or better still, post the tracking information that he received.
Gettin a little antsy, I was hoping to receive these before Sunday... as they are for gifts.
Hopefully they won't be belated. Let us know if you have any updated info on ETA.

Yeah, some of us are waiting for info on these and the GridSeed units. :/
Activity: 164
Activity: 22
I'm down for one.  PM sent.
Do you have a link to a setup guide for the U2s? I'd like to be ready for when they arrive.

I still haven't received them, but they should be in any day now!  I am already making out the postage labels and getting prepared to do all these shipments to you ladies / gents.

Let me know if you have any special instructions prior to me sending the packages please!

I sent you a special request, if you can't do it, it's no problem. I just thought I'd put it forward! Have a great evening.
Activity: 1
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Have they shipped from bitmain yet?
Pages:
Jump to: