Pages:
Author

Topic: ¤¤¤¤ antrun.de - Antrouter R1 Fun-Run - compare your share ¤¤¤¤ - page 36. (Read 97837 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Does the "Bestshare" column on the web page report best share for the round, or is it reading the best ever share value?  Hopefully it is reporting best round share so it will reset when someone at cksolo solves a block.  In all likelihood the 13G share will be the best for a long, long, long time - that is a better best share than my S5 or Avalon6 have pulled yet.  Smiley

good question, maybe he should add both best and bestever
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Does the "Bestshare" column on the web page report best share for the round, or is it reading the best ever share value?  Hopefully it is reporting best round share so it will reset when someone at cksolo solves a block.  In all likelihood the 13G share will be the best for a long, long, long time - that is a better best share than my S5 or Avalon6 have pulled yet.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
I have added a cron job to reboot the R1 every 444 minutes - just for the heck of it.

I guess, every little thing will appreciate a wakeup call, mining fresh frequently, flush out memory leaks, etc.

I know that this probably wouldn't make any difference but worth experimenting.

There is a tab in the system menu where you add scripts whenever you start the R1.
legendary
Any News about Ant777? He deleted his post?

Well he solo mines at antpool instead of using ck solo, so imho no harm lost in him going.  No one who care about bitcoin should mine at antpool.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Welcome back, ammi  Smiley

don't know what happend?
well ... his choice
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Welcome back, ammi  Smiley

just wanted to inform - i am back from vacation :-)
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
im runnning 5 gekkos on mine with cgminer-gekko cross-compiled for the r1.

cgminer-gekko crashes all the time, but i have a contrab job that notices when the hash drops and restarts everything. its been pretty stable.

but, the r1 uses its own cgminer.. and i cant get cgminer-gekko to detect it, even if i enable all the drivers.

i did compile bfgminer and i got it working, but bfgminer uses too much memory and the whole thing crashes after a short time. it uses the s5 driver pointed towards /dev/ttyATH0
this was the command i got working with bfgminer

-S antminer:/dev/ttyATH0 --set antminer:chip=BM1384 --set antminer:clock=125

i was going to try the newer bfgminer luke-jr just released
Activity: 2492
Merit: 621
That's what I thought. Cant figure it out. The gecko is running 235mhz on cgminer on the powered hub no problem, but couldn't get the U3's or gecko to run through the R1, so now the R1 is just a slave to the gecko and cooling it down.

If I had the know how to open it up and tweak the various doohickeys inside I would, but my heavy hand would probably mangle something or do something which would make it pop when it was fired up lol
Ever since I ran a Gekko stick on mine its not been happy running anything more than 131mhz. Anything more than that and it restarts constantly. So now it just runs a fan for the gecko stick that's in a hub with my U3's running on cgminer through the laptop. Id like to get the R1 to run more but haven't got the foggiest how to get more power to it.

That's strange. I'm running 6 Gekkos @ 144 MHz, no problems with restarting here. Are you all on Windows?

Was never added to the list. So went back mining at solo Antpool.
Please come back and don't support Antpool. I'm sure Ammi will insert you into the list.
Switch back and join the fun Wink make things more interesting Smiley
Ever since I ran a Gekko stick on mine its not been happy running anything more than 131mhz. Anything more than that and it restarts constantly. So now it just runs a fan for the gecko stick that's in a hub with my U3's running on cgminer through the laptop. Id like to get the R1 to run more but haven't got the foggiest how to get more power to it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Been away from Home for a Week now, so pleased that my R1 has kept running. The Cron Job generally keeps it running but sometimes a reboot is necessary.

The Top three has been steady for a while, what plan do people have to push the hash rate up?

Rich
lol cheers minibit. flicking between screens and always end up looking in the wrong column. Good thing im not an accountant as all my clients tax returns would be wrong  Cheesy
What freq you running Mike?
Well, not the 250MHz that was shown on the site, lol.  That must have happened when they added the "adjust you own freq" thing.

I'm at 137.5 like most of the folks.

Don't think theres anything wrong with your R1. Its still submitting shares equal to everyone else at that speed. Just it hasn't pulled a good bestshare out of the box yet. Im surprised mine got a 1M share lol

You have a bestshare of 17M not just 1M Wink
The column 'Shares' is the count (sum) of all shares delivered from your R1 to ckpool.

Well, not the 250MHz that was shown on the site, lol.  That must have happened when they added the "adjust you own freq" thing.

Don't think theres anything wrong with your R1. Its still submitting shares equal to everyone else at that speed. Just it hasn't pulled a good bestshare out of the box yet. Im surprised mine got a 1M share lol
Hi guys,

I will take a look at it asap.
I can't access a computer at the moment

Ant777 - thanks for joining.

When somebody on the list is missing it could be, that the refresh-script had an issue.
In this case you can run the refresh manully with this link: http://www.antrun.de/refresh.php normally the cronjob does this every 10 minutes

Greetings
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: