Pages:
Author

Topic: Antshares/ NEO [NEO] - page 58. (Read 102838 times)

kc.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
uh-huh
August 05, 2017, 06:58:34 PM
The re-branding is pretty good and I like the design. It seems to have a strong community which is important.
Yes the community NEO has built is pretty impressive. The NEO reddit is a good place to browse and get involved in.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
August 05, 2017, 06:45:22 PM
Looks like a promising project, respect. The withdraw fee (bittrex) is a bit ridiculous in my opinion. Hoping NEO team would discuss this matter with bittrex in the near future. For now im holding my coins in the exchange.

Keep calm and HODL on.

how much is it? i haven't tried withdrawing my neo from bittrex-- maybe i should but i dont know a good wallet that support neo..
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
August 05, 2017, 06:31:24 PM
The re-branding is pretty good and I like the design. It seems to have a strong community which is important.
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
August 05, 2017, 06:20:35 PM
I am neo a few weeks ago and do not regret it. Have made almost a profit of 1 btc to date ...  Wink
Activity: 22
August 05, 2017, 05:50:13 PM
Looks like a promising project, respect. The withdraw fee (bittrex) is a bit ridiculous in my opinion. Hoping NEO team would discuss this matter with bittrex in the near future. For now im holding my coins in the exchange.

Keep calm and HODL on.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
August 05, 2017, 05:42:44 PM
Why has this coin jumped up so much in the last few days compared with other altcoins? Is it just a rebrand and new wallet or is there something else going on?
kc.
uh-huh
August 05, 2017, 04:51:51 PM
I believe they said they are releasing a updated wallet on aug 8th if im not mistaken im just waiting for that to get.
Do you know if it will be for Macbook or not? Huh
One of the co-founders mentioned in a video that they will not be focusing on a wallet for macs, but will be focusing their attention on the windows one. He said wants the community to get involved and well... the community did get involved and made one for the mac. There is a nice light wallet for the mac I saw on reddit. If you go here - https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/, you can see on the right under "Wallets" there is the "CoZ Neon Light Wallet". If you click on "Mac" it will download the light wallet for you.

Now why would the founders do such a thing? I am not such a tech or geek so I use Windows but I know plenty of people who never touched a PC. As shown by this community. Anyone experience NEO and is it as safe to use?
It's 100% safe to use. He did this so the community around NEO can grow and get involved with what they do. This clearly worked, look how much the NEO subreddit has grown and how active it is.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0
August 05, 2017, 04:25:40 PM
It was obvious that they will raise a lot. Better buy now or regret it in 1 week.
Activity: 400
August 05, 2017, 02:48:32 PM
they are part of looping project on ICO.
their token sale is here https://loopring.org/en/tokensale.html
Activity: 19
August 05, 2017, 10:48:48 AM
Buy it now before it is too late. Big news on 8th of August.
what will happen on 8th of August? Share with us

Launch of the new website. Don't know if there is more.
Is it such a big deal? I mean they already have one.

Another user mentioned an update of the wallet. But both things would not be that great to make a monster hype, but maybe a little one.

I think more big european / american platforms who sell it would bring a good hype. Kraken would be a dream.
Does anyone have news if there will be more platforms in near future?
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
August 05, 2017, 09:02:49 AM

Is it such a big deal? I mean they already have one.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
August 05, 2017, 08:53:13 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 255
August 05, 2017, 08:50:11 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 05, 2017, 08:41:05 AM
I believe they said they are releasing a updated wallet on aug 8th if im not mistaken im just waiting for that to get.
One of the co-founders mentioned in a video that they will not be focusing on a wallet for macs, but will be focusing their attention on the windows one. He said wants the community to get involved and well... the community did get involved and made one for the mac. There is a nice light wallet for the mac I saw on reddit. If you go here - https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/, you can see on the right under "Wallets" there is the "CoZ Neon Light Wallet". If you click on "Mac" it will download the light wallet for you.

Now why would the founders do such a thing? I am not such a tech or geek so I use Windows but I know plenty of people who never touched a PC. As shown by this community. Anyone experience NEO and is it as safe to use?
That is my concern too. Is it safe to use the CoZ wallet? Can we earn gas on this wallet. I sent few NEO to this wallet but still scared to send most of my coins.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
August 05, 2017, 02:16:09 AM

kc.
uh-huh
August 05, 2017, 02:08:49 AM
NEO was just jumping from about 8 to 10 usd.
It seems to have solid ground here.
I may say that it is safe to buy more now
Let's see if it can stay above $10. Hoping it can.
Activity: 157
August 05, 2017, 12:28:18 AM
NEO was just jumping from about 8 to 10 usd.
It seems to have solid ground here.
I may say that it is safe to buy more now
kc.
uh-huh
August 04, 2017, 08:51:08 PM

How safe is it to keep my coins in this "CoZ Neon Light Wallet" since it was not created by the Neo team?Huh Roll Eyes

I have been using it without any problem. CoZ is a trusted community among the NEO community.
I sent 1 NEO from my webwallet to CoZ wallet. How long does it take to receive the coin in the wallet. I will send the remaining coins later. I also have more on bittrex which i want to send there as well to earn GAS. How many do you own and how many are in your Coz wallet. Have you been earning GAS?Huh?
It shouldn't take long at all to receive your coins after sending them. Not everyone feels comfortable sharing how much they own, especially if it's a considerable amount Cheesy.

In regards to calculating how much GAS you are going to earn you can use this website - https://neotogas.com/
Activity: 246
August 04, 2017, 08:06:21 PM
fully speculative coin. pay attention to invest to this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 04, 2017, 08:05:56 PM

How safe is it to keep my coins in this "CoZ Neon Light Wallet" since it was not created by the Neo team?Huh Roll Eyes

I have been using it without any problem. CoZ is a trusted community among the NEO community.
I sent 1 NEO from my webwallet to CoZ wallet. How long does it take to receive the coin in the wallet. I will send the remaining coins later. I also have more on bittrex which i want to send there as well to earn GAS. How many do you own and how many are in your Coz wallet. Have you been earning GAS?Huh?
Pages:
Jump to: