Pages:
Author

Topic: Antshares/ NEO [NEO] - page 53. (Read 102838 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 10, 2017, 04:34:36 AM
keep your Neo in the wallet to earn gas. If you put your coins in the exchange you wont get any gas. Make sure when you send Neo to the wallet you send only Whole numbers. If you send 10.99 NEO to the wallet, you will only receive 10 neo and 0.99 Neo will be lost. if you need to send 10 neo from bittrex, make sure to send 10.1 so that 0.1 is fees and 10 neo is sent.
But do I need to claim the gas daily or it accumulates?
How and where thos gas coins are kept, if I have the neo wallet? How I get the gas coins ??

the gas coins are kept in the same neo wallet. so you have 1 wallet with both currencies (NEO and GAS). the gas coins can be claimed inside the wallet. (you only have to click the claim button)

you can claim daily/monthly/yearly, doesn't really matter.
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
August 10, 2017, 04:10:58 AM
keep your Neo in the wallet to earn gas. If you put your coins in the exchange you wont get any gas. Make sure when you send Neo to the wallet you send only Whole numbers. If you send 10.99 NEO to the wallet, you will only receive 10 neo and 0.99 Neo will be lost. if you need to send 10 neo from bittrex, make sure to send 10.1 so that 0.1 is fees and 10 neo is sent.
How and where thos gas coins are kept, if I have the neo wallet? How I get the gas coins ??
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
August 10, 2017, 02:59:10 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 10, 2017, 02:40:21 AM
of curse you shouldn't, such transparent pump posting on this coin

NEO soon 0.01

then it will be huge pump - they are prepparing huge things  Grin
I will add more tomorrow, hope it drops few dollars before bouncing back towards $30.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
August 10, 2017, 02:38:31 AM

NEO soon 0.01

then it will be huge pump - they are prepparing huge things  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
August 09, 2017, 09:24:19 PM
August 09, 2017, 09:05:47 PM
Anyone buying more? i want to add more but i dont know if i should add more at this price or wait for price to drop.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
August 09, 2017, 05:40:35 PM

It accumelates. You can claim as often or rarely as you like.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
August 09, 2017, 05:08:06 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 09, 2017, 04:41:46 PM
is this wallet is faster than the previous one ?
The wallet must always be synchronized ? Is it long?
And also shows the wallet 100% fast  ?

Old wallet(Antshares) won't give U GAS but ANC. U need to download new wallet. U can just copy paste file from old wallet into new wallet for quick 100% sync. Search on youtube how to do exactly.

Do you believe that NEO will be a new ETH ? if so how long will it take ? i am going to invest some money on it because the market increasing daily with active traders .

NEO will be equal or even better than ETH imo. I'm also a lover of ETH and holding some, but NEO got technically some more potential and I believe also in Chinese financial support.
Activity: 145
HalommmmE is my LOVE
August 09, 2017, 04:32:05 PM
Do you believe that NEO will be a new ETH ? if so how long will it take ? i am going to invest some money on it because the market increasing daily with active traders .
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
August 09, 2017, 04:27:05 PM
is this wallet is faster than the previous one ?
The wallet must always be synchronized ? Is it long?
And also shows the wallet 100% fast  ?
August 09, 2017, 04:06:37 PM
NEO wallet --> download version v2.01 https://github.com/neo-project/neo-gui/releases

thanks for new wallet

it's awesome!

No problem m8. Thank the NEO team ;-)

What do you do to get gas in neo wallet? Is it just enough to have some neo in the wallet? Or do you need to lease it like in waves?

U can just claim GAS(for free) in your NEO wallet if u hold your NEO in there. I don't know anything about Waves.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
August 09, 2017, 04:04:33 PM
What do you do to get gas in neo wallet? Is it just enough to have some neo in the wallet? Or do you need to lease it like in waves?

You just let it sit in the wallet. The wallet does not even have to be open.
In the 'asset' tab you an see how much gas you have created.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 09, 2017, 04:02:50 PM
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
August 09, 2017, 03:45:29 PM
NEO wallet --> download version v2.01 https://github.com/neo-project/neo-gui/releases

thanks for new wallet

it's awesome!
August 09, 2017, 03:44:34 PM
August 09, 2017, 03:32:50 PM
Thanks for that information.  Which NEO wallet do you use? 

Also is there a way to buy NEO without an exchange account?  I only use shapeshift at the moment.

Okay so say you send 10 NEO to your wallet.  When will you receive the 1.6 GAS?  So if you have 10 NEO in your wallet for the year to make it simple, you will get 1.6 GAS at the end of the year etc?  So assuming NEO stays the same price which is impossible but let just say that to make simple, you are basically getting 9.6 GAS every year for free?  Thus obviously you want GAS to be higher price then. 

This is interesting because if someone buys say 1000 NEO, wouldn't that mean they get 108 GAS?  So that means assuming NEO price stays same, they are essentially getting 108 GAS free a year?  Let say GAS price is 10 dollars to make it simple. So one is essentially getting 1100 dollars or close to it free as a dividend a year etc?

Because if this is true, that makes lot of sense to buy NEO.  When did they offer this free GAS?  Ever since NEO came out?  Because if so, why wouldn't anyone just immediately buy it etc?

calculate the gas received here https://neotogas.com/ but i dont think it shows accurate amount of Gas earned.
I dont know when it started but i bought most of my NEO last week at $8.5 and i have been earning gas.
I use the web wallet and use NEON wallet to check gas earned.
for more info check https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6qpdfn/neon_wallet_alpha_release_is_now_live/
Activity: 659
Zepher is scammer!:)
August 09, 2017, 03:30:52 PM
Can someone explain the GAS thing really quick?  So if you buy antshares now... even though the price has went up... what do you mean you get gas as dividend?  How much gas do you receive?  Is the dividend paid how long?  Like every what?

So if someone buys 100 NEO... then how much gas will they get?

100 NEO gives u 10.8 GAS approx. 160usd a year (8,45% atm). Calculate here: https://neotogas.com/.

Hi there.  So if i buy 100 NEO now... when do i get the gas? 

The price of GAS show 14.88 now.

Does the neo/gas percentage change all the time?  Im confused why someone mentioend 8.2 percent and then you mention 8.45 percent now.

So basically if someone pays 100 NEO now which cost around 19 dollars each so 1900 total approximiately, when do they get the 10.8 gas? 

Gas is some kind of like dash masternode? If U hold some amount of neos U get some gas? where?
Activity: 770
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
August 09, 2017, 03:23:31 PM
Thanks for that information.  Which NEO wallet do you use? 

Also is there a way to buy NEO without an exchange account?  I only use shapeshift at the moment.

Okay so say you send 10 NEO to your wallet.  When will you receive the 1.6 GAS?  So if you have 10 NEO in your wallet for the year to make it simple, you will get 1.6 GAS at the end of the year etc?  So assuming NEO stays the same price which is impossible but let just say that to make simple, you are basically getting 9.6 GAS every year for free?  Thus obviously you want GAS to be higher price then. 

This is interesting because if someone buys say 1000 NEO, wouldn't that mean they get 108 GAS?  So that means assuming NEO price stays same, they are essentially getting 108 GAS free a year?  Let say GAS price is 10 dollars to make it simple. So one is essentially getting 1100 dollars or close to it free as a dividend a year etc?

Because if this is true, that makes lot of sense to buy NEO.  When did they offer this free GAS?  Ever since NEO came out?  Because if so, why wouldn't anyone just immediately buy it etc?
Pages:
Jump to: