Pages:
Author

Topic: ANX New Debit Card Offerings, Updated Mobile App and STR Relaunch - page 3. (Read 9795 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
You just said paid for a card. Once you verify the card is free the card plus and is you have express delivery they upgrade the card to the black one. You should not have paid for a card when the offer is till the end of the month. They should just upgrade the card with your express delivery :-)

I paid for express and ordered the premium card, I was hoping to get an additional card, the plus, so I can have two cards.

Just got an email; "Thank you for submitting your verification documents.

We have sent you via registered post and a free ANX Plus card, a unique passcode to the address stipulated in your KYC documents. Once received, please login"

Am I getting the plus on additional to premium?

To answer your question about payment: The cards was really cheap, the shipping cost more than the cards.
Yes, I believe that you actually got 2 cards then, what is the status for the premium card?  Has it shipped as well?

Cheers,
monbux

I havent received any status. I sent a mail, and in the mail they asked me to pay more for the Premium. I think there is a big misunderstanding.

I just woke up in the midle of night to match your time zone, so I can disscuss this with support in a effecient way.

Here is my new question: I paid for Premium and express shipping, will they include the free card and the verification note in the express shipping?

Btw: I think this misunderstanding stems from my lack of English, and im sorry for that
Hello SamedamnBTC,
This seems to be a special case.  You paid for a premium card AND express shipping?  One of the offers for our campaign was that you could get your card upgraded to premium for FREE if you chose express shipping, in which you did.  Anyways, you should be getting another ANX Plus debit card IF you had just verified during this "freecard" campaign.   It will be sent out with the verification code, but I'm not sure if you'll receive the cards both at once.  If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask. Smiley

Cheers,
monbux
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
You just said paid for a card. Once you verify the card is free the card plus and is you have express delivery they upgrade the card to the black one. You should not have paid for a card when the offer is till the end of the month. They should just upgrade the card with your express delivery :-)

I paid for express and ordered the premium card, I was hoping to get an additional card, the plus, so I can have two cards.

We have sent you via registered post and a free ANX Plus card, a unique passcode to the address stipulated in your KYC documents. Once received, please login"

To answer your question about payment: The cards was really cheap, the shipping cost more than the cards.
Yes, I believe that you actually got 2 cards then, what is the status for the premium card?  Has it shipped as well?

Cheers,
monbux

I havent received any status. I sent a mail, and in the mail they asked me to pay more for the Premium. I think there is a big misunderstanding.

I just woke up in the midle of night to match your time zone, so I can disscuss this with support in a effecient way.

Here is my new question: I paid for Premium and express shipping, will they include the free card and the verification note in the express shipping?

Btw: I think this misunderstanding stems from my lack of English, and im sorry for that
legendary

Cheers,
monbux

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

WHERE IS THE HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT!!
Just applied for verification and paid for a card, how do I get the free card? I also picked express delivery!
legendary
legendary
Ken Lo, the CEO and Co-Founder of ANX, introduces ANX and our debit cards to Max Keiser on the Keiser Report!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjH7a2dZi_o
legendary

Happy New Year everyone!  This offer is still up until the end of January!
legendary
Hello,

question;

Do you send reports to authorites about the these cards? Or do I have to do it myself?

Hello, What do you mean? Like, do we send your spending report to the authorities?

Yes.

I don't know for sure, but I doubt it as for this card works pretty much worldwide.  I'll ask and get back to you ASAP!
Cheers,
monbux

Did you get anything back?

Hello,

As a matter of fact I did!  The answer is:
We do not typically send any reports to authorities, if you are required to do that then you must do it yourself.  Please keep in mind that ANX is licensed with a Money Services Operator license issued by the
Hong Kong Customs and Excise Department. We might need to comply the
AML/ KYC law. Please refer to
https://eservices.customs.gov.hk/MSOS/download/guideline/AMLO_Guideline_en.pdf

If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask!
monbux
Hello,

question;

Do you send reports to authorites about the these cards? Or do I have to do it myself?

Hello, What do you mean? Like, do we send your spending report to the authorities?

Yes.

I don't know for sure, but I doubt it as for this card works pretty much worldwide.  I'll ask and get back to you ASAP!
Cheers,
monbux

Did you get anything back?
legendary
Hello,

question;

Yes.

Cheers,
monbux
Hello,

question;

Yes.
legendary
Hello,

question;

Hello,

question;

legendary
i wanted to try your website yesterday but site was offline...

Really?  We were probably fixing some small problems, or maybe it was only you.  I'm not quite sure.  Anyways, it's online now! Smiley
http://www.anxintl.com/
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
i wanted to try your website yesterday but site was offline...
legendary
This looks interesting but how much does debit card cost?

The ANX debit card costs will vary depending on the mail delivery method:

Regular Mail    Registered Mail       Express Registered Mail
0.04 BTC          0.06 BTC              0.12 BTC

We can ship the cards in bulk for an additional 0.02 BTC per card in addition to the delivery costs up to maximum of 5 cards total.

E.g. 3 x ANX debit cards delivered by registered mail = 0.06 BTC + 2 x 0.02 BTC = 0.1 BTC Total

Please note that ANX will not be held responsible for delayed or lost mail. We strongly recommend customers to order their ANX Bitcoin Debit Cards with recorded delivery.

There are also additional fees and charges when using the card.  If you have anymore questions, please ask here or check the ANXBTC FAQ. Smiley
https://anxbtc.com/faq#tab4
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I love bitcoins.
This looks interesting but how much does debit card cost?
Pages:
Jump to: