Pages:
Author

Topic: Anxiety and Depression - page 5. (Read 2217 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
July 29, 2017, 11:31:14 AM
That is normal, we all undergo anxiety and depression, the only solution to that is dont worry about anything. Calm down and enjoy the life.

Yeah its normal but OP created age limits which OP I think want to know what age depression hits human will for me I think I remember age 14 because that the time I cant handle bullies and I want it to stop lucky for me I have my teachers.

As a person and student who study hard I cant stop depression but not that much. So as student we need to study and graduate so I cant just sit and dont get worried for my grades. Depression in studying and less sleep when its exam day, so yes we cant stop depression but its up to that person on how will he get his life with no depression.

Early Adulthood is the most difficult part of life. This is the stage where we experience all the hardships in life. Ranging from the stress from studying up to the stress from a family, Early Adulthoods life is very unsatisfying, we hardly enjoy anything we do. we can relax once in a while but after that, it's back to the repetitive cycle of Stressful life.

Plus this one user right here had gotten my attention  his totally right

Plus if you are parent you will definitely get but I already seen how to be a parent.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
July 29, 2017, 03:10:29 AM
Early Adulthood is the most stressful..Its the time when you realize that things arent that simple..
That life's not all unicorns and rainbows.You just eat work sleep
Time kinda moves faster than you
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
July 29, 2017, 01:07:14 AM
That is normal, we all undergo anxiety and depression, the only solution to that is dont worry about anything. Calm down and enjoy the life.
The fact is that modern life brings more and more new problems for man. These problems are very poorly solved, and everything is almost entirely related to money, especially when it goes beyond the capabilities of the common man. Life is expensive, And there is practically no money to earn.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
July 29, 2017, 12:56:37 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
July 28, 2017, 09:41:19 PM
Early Adulthood is the most difficult part of life. This is the stage where we experience all the hardships in life. Ranging from the stress from studying up to the stress from a family, Early Adulthoods life is very unsatisfying, we hardly enjoy anything we do. we can relax once in a while but after that, it's back to the repetitive cycle of Stressful life.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 28, 2017, 06:49:12 PM
The purpose of this poll is to know what are the factors in every age range of human that leads to anxiety and depression.
I haven't really experienced kids being depressed before, but i believe anxiety and depressions starts from the late teenage years and continues all the way, Everyone has his or her own way on dealing with it. Some people cant do it and they spiral out of control eventually.
Activity: 17
July 28, 2017, 03:56:22 PM
Early adulthood for sure...  Sad
Activity: 21
July 28, 2017, 01:53:44 PM
I think young adults have more existence problems because they are aware of a hard world and also anxious about their future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
July 28, 2017, 10:34:26 AM
The purpose of this poll is to know what are the factors in every age range of human that leads to anxiety and depression.
We all faced the anxiety and depression in our lives, and this usually happened for the common people like in between 25-35 years of age. Because this age base on my experienced these are the years that I encountered big problems, frustrations in life, love affair and etc. which I know most people experienced this things also.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 28, 2017, 10:06:52 AM

It varies and it depends on people, but most likely it happens during adolescence. It's the stage where people usually experience a lot of changes in their life. School, physical changes, emotional changes, mental changes. During this age we usually seek things that we usually take for granted before. We wonder about a lot of things. We try to act and think like adults.

Activity: 364
July 28, 2017, 09:50:06 AM
For me most of the persons who've been experience anxiety and depressions is in the early adulthood because it is the time when they've become mature enough that they will never longer dependent with their parents. On this stage that most of persons suffering depressions due to failures that they experience and this stage will be their first stepping stone to real journey in life. This stage where they are more stress with their works and sometimes people will not handle this stress that may lead them to depression.
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
July 28, 2017, 09:35:21 AM
It seems to me that depression is far-fetched people state. If the man himself fixate on their problems, he creates depression. In third countries there is virtually no profession a psychologist and people live without any depression. Therefore, they show the wonders of survival in inhuman conditions.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
July 28, 2017, 08:59:07 AM
I think by today's time the age range of people who gets depressed are around the teenager years. Have you noticed on the news lately or recently that the early teenage years are mostly the most complicated people in the society today. They then have their own perception and world of their own too and understand the world differently. They are the ones mostly bullied and that drives them to make decisions that are not well thought off.
Activity: 1204
July 28, 2017, 08:23:04 AM
Generally the depression is on the adolescent , but sometimes it can happen in any age
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
July 28, 2017, 07:42:59 AM

Well, it happened to me on my adolescence. Usually anxiety and depression happens during that age. We experience a lot of things during that time. We're on the brink of being matured and we're even curious on how to act as an adult during that age. We also experience roller coaster of emotions.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
July 28, 2017, 05:24:05 AM
It seems to me that depression most likely depends not on the person's age, but on the conditions in which he lives. For example, a poor person at any age may experience anxiety due to the fact that he does not have enough money for necessary things.

yes broken people live in permanent depression
Activity: 114
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
July 28, 2017, 05:12:00 AM
It seems to me that depression most likely depends not on the person's age, but on the conditions in which he lives. For example, a poor person at any age may experience anxiety due to the fact that he does not have enough money for necessary things.
Activity: 230
Merit: 22
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 28, 2017, 04:52:35 AM
yeah....
20 - 35 yo

Activity: 252
July 28, 2017, 04:01:08 AM
I think the anxiety and depression mostly come from the person in the part of adolescence because of school works or bullying and the other's are because of relationship or maybe there realizing there family problem or there financial problem, so think is the adolescence one.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
July 28, 2017, 03:56:02 AM
When Altcoins that I'm holding are going down I feel depressed  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: